End of Tenancy Cleaning Bloomsbury WC1
Our end of tenancy cleaning service at a glance:
- Clean all floors
- Dust and polish furniture
- Polish mirrors and pictures
- Clean skirting boards and dado rail
- De-scale bath and tiles
- Polish taps
- Clean windows internally
- Clean cupboards, drawers and shelves
Who are we
At the end of a tenancy, we help our customers leave their properties clean and tidy and ready for the check out. We are a top end of tenancy cleaning provider in the Bloomsbury WC1 area and we provide the most efficient and reliable service for all our loved customers. The service we provide is cost efficient and you get the best results at a very reasonable price. Our teams have been cleaning properties of all types since 1998 and they hold the necessary certificates for the provision of end of tenancy cleaning services.
What we do
Leaving each property spotless and ready for the new occupier is our top priority. Our company has grown significantly since we started operating as our services were recommended from the clients we serviced. If you haven't tried our services yet, you can obtain a quote or speak to our customer service team for more information on what we offer.
You should expect from our service a high quality cleaning at a very reasonable price. We clean all areas around your property even behind and under the furniture where dust and dirt accumulate. You don't have to be present while our cleaners clean your property. They also don't need to be supervised as their aim is to leave the property in an immaculate condition.
To get a quote for your size of property, please call 020 7099 6964. We have fixed prices, but in order to provide you with an exact quote, we need some more information about your property. We also have discounted packages if you add a carpet cleaning or external window cleaning to your standard end of tenancy cleaning service.
Our cleaning operatives are trained, vetted and certified and they provide a top quality end of tenancy cleaning Bloomsbury WC1. They are highly motivated and they operate seven days a week. Booking them is easy - just speak to us today and we will send them on a convenient day and time for you.
To provide our customers with a confidence, we guarantee the services we offer. If for some reason you are not entirely satisfied with our services, we will send the team back free of charge to rectify the issues.
We also provide end of tenancy cleaning in the following neighbouring areas:
- End of tenancy cleaning Blackfriars EC4
- End of tenancy cleaning Camden Town NW1
- End of tenancy cleaning Hackney E8
- End of tenancy cleaning Islington N1
- End of tenancy cleaning Marylebone W1
- End of tenancy cleaning Mayfair W1
- End of tenancy cleaning Aldgate EC3.
Did you know that in Bloomsbury WC1 we also offer
Domestic Cleaning Bloomsbury
End of Tenancy Cleaning Bloomsbury
Window Cleaning Bloomsbury
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Bloomsbury
Did you know that...
- The term Bloomsbuty is regerred to an area of the London Borough of Camden that is located between Euston Road and Holborn. Bloomsbury was developed during the 17th and 18th century by the Russell family. The area is best known for its array of garden squares, literary connections and numerous educational, healthcare and cultural institutions.
- It is home to the University of London’s central facilities and departments, which includes the Senate House Library and School of Advanced Study, as well as several of its colleges- University College London, Brikbeck, the London School Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, and the School of Oriental and African Studies.
- The University of London is a federal public university that consists of 18 self governing Colleges and 10 other smaller institutes. It currently has over 50,000 students studying in 180 different countries due to the University of London International Programmes. It provides its students with many levels of study such as foundation degrees, undergraduate and postgraduate degrees, as well as diplomas and research degrees.
Some of the most famous residents of the area of Bloomsbury WC1 include:
- Painter and interior designer Vanessa Bell (1879-1961)- she was member of the Bloomsbury group and sister of writer Virginia Woolf.
- Liberal politician and an antiquarian William Copeland Borlase (1848-1899).
- Illustrator and artist Randolph Caldecott (1846-1886) who lived at 46 Great Russell Street.
- Nobleman and Whig politician William Cavendish, 3th Duke of Devonshire (1698-1755).
- Naturalist Charles Robert Darwin (1809-1882). He lived at 12 Upper Gower Street in 1839 and is best known for establishing that all species of life have desconded over time from common ancestors.
- Architect George Dance (1741-1825) who lived at 91 Gower Street in Bloomsbury.
- Novelist, writer and social critic Charles Dickens (1812-1870). He lived at 14 Great Russell Street and 48 Doughty Street in Bloomsbury, and is regarded as the greatest novelist of the Victorian period.
- Father and son architects Philip Hardwick (1792-1870) and Philip Charles Hardwick (1822-1892) who lived at 60 Russell Square for over a decade.
- Economist John Maynard Keynes (1883-1946). He lived in Gordon Square in Bloomsbury for 30 years.
- Jamaican musician, singer-songwriter Bob Marley (born Nesta Robert Marley, 1945-1981) who lived at 34 Ridgmount Gardens for six months in 1972.