Who are we
Anyclean was established in 1998 as an independent cleaning company offering domestic cleaning, end of tenancy cleaning, carpet cleaning and window cleaning services. Over the years we have gained invaluable experience and have serviced thousands of customers in Boston Manor.
What we do
We offer a range of cleaning services including end of tenancy cleaning which is usually booked at the end of a tenancy either by the landlords, the estate agent or the tenant. Within this type of cleaning service, we clean the property top to bottom and leave the property clean, healthy and smelling fresh.
- Wipe down furniture
- Polish mirrors
- Clean kitchen cupboards and appliances
- Vacuum and mop floors
- Clean bath, shower and tiles
- Clean windows internally
To get a quote please call 020 7099 6964 or send us an e-mail.
As a leading company in Boston Manor, we know how important for our clients is to have someone at their property who will do the job perectly and quickly. We always try to improve our service and we train our staff to put as many efforts as possible in order to make the property sparkle and the customers completely satisfied fom our services.
The cleaners who use for Anyclean have been selected from thousands of candidates. We always choose the most motivated, energetic and friendly cleaners who will do the job up to the required standard and make all our clients happy from using our services.
All cleaning materials and equipment are provided by our cleaners for our customers' convenience. We always use the right cleaning materials and tools for the right surface to achieve excellent results and to avoid any damages. Moreover, our equipment is powerful and we do the job efficiently and quick.
When you book an end of tenancy cleaning service, you automatically get our guarantee. In case your property fails the moving out check, we will send the cleaners back to rectify the disputed areas free of charge. Also all our cleaning operatives have a public liability insurance policy and in case of accidential damages, we take liability.
We also clean in the following neighbouring areas:
- End of tenancy cleaning Acton W3
- End of tenancy cleaning Ealing W5
- End of tenancy cleaning Hanwell W7
- End of tenancy cleaning Kensington W8
- End of tenancy cleaning Chiswick W4
- End of tenancy cleaning Hammersmith W6
- End of tenancy cleaning Maida Vale W9.
Did you know that in Boston Manor W7 we also offer
Domestic Cleaning Boston Manor
Carpet Cleaning Boston Manor
Window Cleaning Boston Manor
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Boston Manor
Did you know that...
- Boston Manor House is a Gade I listed Jacobean manor house established on the west side of Boston Manor Road in the London Borough of Hounslow. The house is set in 20 acres of parkland and it is the only building in Hounslow that was constructed during the Elizabethan period.
- Boston Manor House was built between 1322 and 1623 for Dame Mary Reade, who was about to get remarried after her husband died. Mary’s late husband was granted a patent of possession for Boston Manor for James I.
- Situated on 146-152 Boston Road in Hanwell, Ealing W7, Boston Manor Hotel near Heathrow airport gives you the opportunity to enjoy the same stadards as much more expensive accommodation. It is a budget hotel with licensed restaurand and spacious free parking, with a convenient access to the West End. Boston Manor Hotel is located between Heathrow and Earls Court and is the perfect place to stay at when visiting London.
- Syon Park in Brentford, Middlesex, is located 22 minutes from Boston Manor House. The park has gardens that date back from over 500 years and which include a large lake, a rose garden with more than a hundred different varieties of old-fashioned rose, herbaceous beds, and near 2 hundred species of tree. On the site of this 30 acre park there are also a miniature steam railway and the restored Great Conservatory, which is a beautiful building of glass and stone.