Who are we
Satisfied many customers over the last twelve years, Anyclean has gained the reputation of a reliable and professional carpet cleaning in Bounds Green N11. Apart from the end of tenancy cleaning service, we offer other domestic and commercial cleaning services to meet the needs of every customer and our business to continue to grow.
What we do
For over a decade, we have been offering end of tenancy cleaning to landlords, tenants and estate agents providing them with a fully guaranteed service at all times. We clean each property top to bottom regardless of how long it takes and our teams only leave once the job is completed.
The main tasks involved in our end of tenancy cleaning service are:
- Clean and polish all surfaces
- Clean skirting boards, sockets, light switches and fixtures
- Clean windows internally, window sills, doors and door frames
- Vacuum and clean all types of flooring
- Sanitise toilet and bathroom
- Clean and polish taps and all stainless steel ornaments
- De-scale and degrease tiles
- Clean all kitchen appliances
- Clean inside of drawers and wardrobes
For a full list of our tasks please visit our London end of tenancy cleaning page.
Our end of tenancy cleaning prices start from £90 + VAT and depend on the size of the property. When calling our office for a quote, you need to give as detailed information as possible to get an accurate quote. The quotes stay firm until the end of the service and our prices are fixed.
Our services are 100% guaranteed as we would like to get paid only for a job which is done properly. We guarantee our cleaners will clean every part of your property and we will take responsibility should your property fails the check out. Our cleaners will come back to redo any disputed areas free of charge although we always try to prevent this happens.
We also provide end of tenancy cleaning service in the following neighbouring areas:
- End of tenancy cleaning Arnos Grove N11
- End of tenancy cleaning Muswell Hill N10
- End of tenancy cleaning Palmers Green N13
- End of tenancy cleaning Southgate N14
- End of tenancy cleaning Whetstone N20
- End of tenancy cleaning Wood Green N22
- End of tenancy cleaning Woodside Park N12.
Did you know that in Bounds Green N11 we also offer
Carpet Cleaning Bounds Green
Domestic Cleaning Bounds Green
Window Cleaning Bounds Green
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Bounds Green
Did you know that...
- Bounds Green is a residential area within the London Borough of Harringey, in North London. It was originally formed as a popular stop-over for travellers due to its location on the then outskirts of London, in a short distance of the tollgate at Turnpike Lane.
- The original name of the area was associated with the former Bounds Green Farm, situated near Cline Road N11 in about 500 metres to the north east of the London Underground stationNearest places to the area of Bounds Green include Wood Green, Bowes Park, Muswell Hill, Friern Barnet, New Southgate, Arnos Grove, and Alexandra Palace.
- Located 2.2 miles from Bounds Green Tube Station there is the 2-star Comfort Hotel Finchley, on 3 Leisure Way Road High in Finchley N12. This budget-priced hotel is situated about 100 yards from the North Circular and offers convenient connections to Central London.
Some of the most popular people associated with Bounds Green include:
- Musician, singer-songwriter and guitarist Dan Gillespie Sells (born 1978). He grew up in Bounds Green is best known as the lead vocalist and frontman of the pop band The Feeling.
- Surgeon Henry Cline (1750-1827), who bought Bounds Green House in 1808 along with the surrounding farm land. He was a surgeon at St Thomas’ Hospital and later President of the Royal College of Surgeons.
- The heavy metal band UFO wasformed in Bounds Green in 1969. The band was ranked No 84 on VH1’s “100 Greatest Artists of Hard Rock”.