End of Tenancy Cleaning Brent Cross NW4
Our services at a glance
- Deep clean bath, shower and tiles
- Clean and polish taps, basin and toilet
- Clean sink, hobs and worktops
- Vacuum and mop floors
- Clean light switches, sockets and fixtures
- Clean skirting boards and ledges
- Wash windows from inside
- Clean internally all drawers, cupboards and wardrobes
- Dust and polish furniture, mirrors and pictures
- Clean kitchen appliances including oven, fridge and extractor fan
Who are we
We are an independent end of tenancy cleaning company servicing Brent Cross NW4 with a strong record of a reliable and efficient cleaning provider. Our specialisty is to deep clean any size ad type of property and make it ready for the next tenant.
What we do
Over the last thirteen years, we have been working closely with estate agents, landlords and tenants and have proven to be one of the top end of tenancy cleaning companies in the area. We provide our own cleaning equipment and products to ensure all surfaces have been professionally treated and the property has reached its best appearance.
We aim to charge reasonably for the service we offer. Although it is of a high standard, we don't want to overcharge customers and our prices are competitive. With over a decade of experience in the cleaning industry, we give our customers everything they need which makes us their preferred end of tenancy cleaning provider.
Our trained, vetted and certified cleaners are proficient in deep cleaning properties at the end of a tenancy and they use advanced cleaning tehniques to give the property the best look and hygiene ever. They clean every square inch of the property with a suitable detergent and use powerful equipment to extract any dirt and dust.
The service you get from Anyclean is 100% guaranteed and provided at a high standard. Our dedicated cleaning teams hold a full public liability insurance and we take liability for any unforeseen damages which in very rare cases happen.
We also service the following neighbouring areas:
- End of tenancy cleaning Cricklewood NW2
- End of tenancy cleaning Finchley N3
- End of tenancy cleaning Golders Green NW11
- End of tenancy cleaning Hendon NW4
- End of tenancy cleaning Mill Hill NW7
- End of tenancy cleaning Willesden NW10
- End of tenancy cleaning Hampstead NW3.
Did you know that in Brent Cross NW4 we also offer
Domestic Cleaning Brent Cross
Window Cleaning Brent Cross
End of Tenancy Cleaning Brent Cross
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Brent Cross
Did you know that...
- Brent Cross is a residential area in the London Borough of Barnet, situated close to the A41 Brent Cross Flyover over the A406 North Circular Road. The are is best known for its shopping centres and the Brent Cross Cricklewood development.
- The name Brent Cross comes from an old crossroads near the River Brent.
- It was in 1976 when Brent Cross Shoping Centre was opened and it was the UK’s first stand-alone shopping mall. The centre was built in a dumbbell shape, with its two largest stores, John Lewis and Fenwicks, located at its ends. During the mid-1990s the centre was expanded and renovated, with more shops and restaurants on an arm running north from the middle. Its multi-storey car park provides 8,000 car-parking spaces and, although Brent Cross Shopping Centre is smaller than the more recently established shopping venues such as Lakeside, Westfield London, Bluewater and MetroCentre, it has some of the largest registered incomes per unit area of retail space in whole Britain.
- Brent Cross tube station is located on Highfield Avenue in the Golders Green area of north west London. It is a Grade II listed building which was designed by architect Stanley Heaps and was opened on 19 November 1923. The station was originally named Brent and it was the first station constructed of the extension of the line that was then called the Hampsted and Highgate Line.