Our service at a glance
- Dust and polish furniture including shelves, drawers and wardrobes
- Clean mirrors and pictures
- Remove mould, grease and lime scale
- Deep clean floors (please note carpet cleaning is not included)
- Clean windows from inside, window sill and frames
- Clean door and door frames
- Polish taps, sink and hobs
This is just a small portion of what we actually do within the end of tenancy cleaning Brockley SE4. The full check list outlines in details what is covered in the service.
Who are we
We are one of the top end of tenancy cleaning contractors in Brockley SE4 and we have gained experience during the years we were cleaning properties. Established in 1998, our company initially started providing domestic cleaning services, but due to the high demand of end of tenancy cleaning, we specialised in this type of service soon after the company began operation.
What we do
Are you moving out and you need your property cleaned? That's exactly what we specialise in. We provide end of tenancy cleaning to customers based in Brockley SE4. We are a trustworthy company with over thirteen years of experience. In our cleaning record we have thousands of satisfied customers and we aim to attract new ones with our reliable and efficient cleaning services.
To keep our existing clients satisfied from the service and the prices we charge and attract new customers, we have prepared out price list to be as competitive as possible. At the same time we endeavour to keep our incredibly good cleaners happy from what they get. Each property is priced individually according to its size and we have fixed prices which remain the same until the service is completed. We do not charge hourly rates for this type of service to avoid disappointments as end of tenancy cleaning may take sometimes up to a whole day.
Our cleaners have been selected from thousands of candidated and they possess a unique approach to cleaning. They have been trained and vetted and hold certificates as a prove of their exceptional skills. In order to qualify to provide a professional end of tenancy cleaning, they have completed a training period during which they assisted our senior cleaners and gained invaluable knowledge and experience.
We always aim to use the most efficient cleaning materials which leave the surfaces at your property clean and sparkling. Our cleaners were trained to use a powerful equipment which provides top results always. When choosing our cleaning materials and equipment we also consider the environment and we use the safest ones available on the market.
Our end of tenancy cleaning Brockley SE4 is second to none as it is fully guaranteed. The cleaning team only leaves once the property has been checked by our dedicated supervisor who ensures the high standard of service is reached.
We also service the following areas around Brockley SE4:
- End of tenancy cleaning Catford SE6
- End of tenancy cleaning East Dulwich SE22
- End of tenancy cleaning Forest Hill SE23
- End of tenancy cleaning Herne Hill SE24
- End of tenancy cleaning Lewisham SE13
- End of tenancy cleaning New Cross SE14
- End of tenancy cleaning Peckham SE15.
Did you know that in Brockley SE4 we also offer
Carpet Cleaning Brockley
Domestic Cleaning Brockley
Window Cleaning Brockley
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Brockley
Did you know that...
- Brockley is a district within South London, forming part on the London Borough of Lewisham. It is located 5 miles southeast of Charing Cross.
- The oldest house that is still to be found in Brockley is the “Stone House”. It is located opposite to Lewsiham College on Lewisham Way and was built in 1773 by the architect George Gibson the Younger.
- Some of the most nearest places and settlemets to the area of Brockley include: Crofton Park, Catford, Deptford, Forest Hill, Greenwich, Honor Oak, Ladywell, Lewisham, New Cross, Nunhead, Peckham, Telegraph Hill.
- Browns of Brockley, situated on 5 Coulgate Street in Brockley SE4, is a friendly neighbourhood coffee shop. It offers its clients with superb sandwiches and excellent Square Mile coffee. Browns of Brockley is featured in Time Out as one of the best cafes in London.
- The Brockley Mess, on 325 Brockley Road, is a psychedelic café come bar come gallery that is a truly individual slice of the gallery pie. It has a colourful interior with contrasting harsh bench seats and wooden tables while its gallery shows works from artists all over the world.
Famous people related to Brockley include:
- Charity organiser and former politician Rosemary Susan “Rosie” Barnes (born 1946).
- Musician Steve Bolton, who is best known as guitarist with Atomic rooster, Paul Young and The Who.
- Singer, songwriter Nick Brookes lives on Tressilian Road.
- Poet and novelist Alan Charles Brownjohn (born 1931), who attended Brockley County School.
- Musician, singer, songwriter and record producer Catherine “Kate” Bush (born 1958) lived on Wickham Road.
- Welsh musician, composer, singer-songwriter and record producer John Davies Cole (born 1942), who attended at Goldsmiths College and lived on Wickham Rd.
- Militant activist Emily Wilding Davison (1872-1913).
- Architectural sculptor Alfred Drury (1856-1944) lived in Tressilian Road and taught at Goldsmith’s College.
- Artist, printmaker, and son of Alfred Drury- Paul Drury (1903-1987), who also thought Goldsmith’s College of Art.
- Actress and singer Kerry Jane Ellis (born 1979) lives in Brockley.
- Singer Louisa Gabrielle Bobb, also known as Gabrielle (born 1970) lived in Brockley.
- Fashion designer John Charles Galliano (born 1960) grew up in Brockley.