End Of Tenancy Cleaning Canning Town E16
The Best After-vacancy Cleaning Deals In Canning Town E16 - Welcome To Anyclean
Is your landlord piling up more and more requirements for your end of tenancy cleaning? Do not despair, there is an easy solution to the problem, and we are here to provide it for you! Anyclean has been among the leading housekeeping and domestic cleaning companies in East London ever since its inception in 1998. Today our Canning Town customers can take advantage of a wide range of services and the most detailed move-out sanitary treatment in E16.
Our crews include some of the best trained and proficient specialists in our business. They are not afraid to get their hands dirty, they relish a good hygienic challenge, and will leave your former home in impeccable sanitary condition when they finish the job. You can count on them seven days per week, including all Bank and National Holidays. We usually schedule and execute the procedure within 2-3 days of your first call, but in emergency cases, we can react even quicker.
If our offer interests you, feel free to give us a call on 020 7099 6964 whenever you like. Our customer support team will answer all your questions and help you choose the best service option for your case!
Why Are We Considered The Top Move-out Cleaning Provider In E16?
- We have some of the best people in the business working for us - proficient, experienced, and highly skilled
- The most advantageous ratio between cost and quality of service
- Fixed rates and multiple payment options
- The most comprehensive task sheet, designed to cover all hygienic issues of your former home
- We are available seven days per week, all holidays included
- Anyclean offers both pre-booked and short-notice appointments, as well as emergency cleaning help
- Completely hassle-free customer experience - you should not worry about a single thing
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability policy - we've got you covered
- 100% customer satisfaction rate, sustained through uncompromising quality control and attention to detail
- Easy going, helpful, and efficient customer support.
We Can Beat The Best Deals In Canning Town
Can you book an affordable end of tenancy cleaning service that does not make a compromise with quality? For the past two decades, we have worked diligently to make this a reality for all our customers in East London. We also want you to have access to all the necessary information so that you can make the best choice.
Therefore, our pricing policy is completely transparent and open - we work with fixed rates based on the standardised square footage of London housing units and the number of rooms we need to treat. Time for completion is entirely irrelevant - let our teams worry about time management and efficiency. You can check our cost of service range in the chart below:
1 bedroom 1 bathroom flat..........from £158.00
2 bedroom 1 bathroom flat..........from £170.00
3 bedroom 2 bathrooms flat..........from £205.00
A few other things you should always keep in mind when you book Anyclean's services:
- All necessary materials for the procedure (detergents, paper towels, sponges) are included in the price. We only need running water and electricity for our equipment.
- Our teams also need one parking spot for their vehicles. In case your residential building does not have such, additional fees may apply.
- Deep-clean carpet care is a separate procedure. If you want to add to your package, we can offer you some very substantial discounts on it.
You Can Rely On Our Teams Whenever You Need Them
There are two features that make the Anyclean squads some of the most reliable and preferred tenancy cleaning partners in East London. Number one - our attitude. We truly like our job and bring a positive attitude to any case, no matter how hard or challenging it may be. Our technicians are never late for an appointment and bring their A-game to every procedure. Trust us, we always get the job done - often more quickly and effectively than anticipated.
Number two - our proficiency and intrinsic knowledge in housekeeping. You may ask - how difficult could the cleaning of a house possibly be? You may achieve the same results as our teams - but you will need the whole day while we can finish in a couple of hours. Efficiency and concentrated effort are what makes our performance so impressive. Do not forget that we also take advantage of our powerful professional equipment and the selection of biodegradable materials you might not find at your local Home Depot.
*Anyclean is a fully certified Safe Contractor, an associate member of the National Carpet Cleaners Association and a long-term partner of the British Window Cleaning Academy.
What Does Our Service Package Include?
As already mentioned, we always take the most thorough approach possible to the final sanitary treatment of your residence before you leave it. In most cases, we come in to clean after you have packed your boxes which gives us better access to more spots and areas that you might have had neglected. A peculiar feature of our effort is that we do not concentrate exclusively on the high-traffic areas but try to treat every corner and piece of furniture, every backboard and stain we notice.
- Floor cleaning and sanitising
- Toilet cleaning and anti-bacterial treatment
- Wall tiles scrubbing and polishing
- Tile grout treatment and mould spots removal
- Bathtub/ shower cabin cleaning and polishing
- A comprehensive bathroom vanities cleaning, including all shelves, cabinets, mirrors, sink, taps, shower curtains, etc.
- Stove and oven deep-clean treatment - removal of any accumulated rust, stains or grease
- Thorough fridge cleaning - from the inside and out
- Electric appliances and utensils cleaning - including the toaster, mixer, coffee machine, microwave oven, etc.
- Dishwasher scrubbing and sanitising - removal of any limescale or rust
- Cleaning and polishing of all countertops and cooking surfaces
- Polishing of the sink and taps
- Dusting of all cupboards and drawers
- Cleaning and sanitising of all waste bins and restocking them with disposable plastic bags
- Disposal of any beverages or food products left behind.
- Vacuum cleaning of the entire residence with a special focus on the bedroom mattresses and the upholstered furniture
- Floor cleaning and sanitising - depending on the floor covering type
- Indoor window cleaning
- Moving of all light furniture (coffee tables, ottomans, armchairs, chairs, stools) and dusting underneath
- Cleaning and polishing of all wooden, metal, plastic, and glass surfaces
- Dusting of all air conditioners, ceiling fans, and ventilation systems
- Dusting of all drawers and shelves
- Cleaning of all backboards, door handles and frames
- Dusting of all window sills, handles, blinds, shutters, and curtains
- Garbage and waste disposal.
Where Can You Find Us?
Apart from Canning Town E16, you can also book Anyclean in the residential neighbourhoods nearby:
- End of tenancy cleaning Clapton E5
- End of tenancy cleaning Shoreditch E1
- End of tenancy cleaning East Ham E6
- End of tenancy cleaning Hackney E8
- End of tenancy cleaning Leyton E10
- End of tenancy cleaning Manor Park E12
- End of tenancy cleaning Poplar E14
- End of tenancy cleaning Stratford E15
- End of tenancy cleaning Walthamstow E17.
How Do I Book A Free Quote With Anyclean?
It is a piece of cake - give us a quick call on 020 7099 6964, and we will set up your appointment in ten minutes. Alternatively, you can use the Contact form to help us with a few more details about your home, and we will come back with a price offer within 24 hours. Our call centre is available:
- From Monday to Friday, 09.00 - 18.00
- On weekends and holidays, 10.00 - 16.00.
"Everything about Anyclean is a testament to their professionalism - the friendliness of their customer support, the punctuality of their teams, and the great results they deliver!"
"You cannot make a better choice in Canning Town than Anyclean! They just cover every angle of the procedure!"
"If you can impress my landlady, you can probably clean the Buckingham Palace!"