End Of Tenancy Cleaning Chingford E4
The Best Quality Of Post-tenancy Cleaning For The Money You Pay - Anyclean's Offer In Chingford E4
Why should you prefer Anyclean instead of a dozen other cleaning contractors in East London? There is no simple answer to this question, but here are a few facts you should consider. We have been in the professional housekeeping and domestic cleaning business since 1998, amassing great knowledge and understanding of sanitary maintenance for the nineteen years of hard work. We only work with fully certified cleaners who possess the necessary accreditation and have proved their qualities and skills in numerous procedures.
Anyclean does not work with the cheapest price rates in Chingford. But given the premium quality of the delivered results, we do claim our offer presents the most advantageous correlation between cost of service and the final outcome of the treatment. And this is just the tip of the iceberg - the numerous perks of the packages we provide make Anyclean the best choice you can possibly make for your end of tenancy cleaning.
Our teams operate seven days per week in Chingford E4 and all neighbouring residential areas of East London. You can even book us on Bank and National Holidays, should this suit your timetable. It rarely takes us more than 2-3 days to plan and execute the procedure, but in emergency cases, we can do it even faster. If you want to get more details about the service or wish to order your free quote, give us a call on 020 7099 6964 - we will be glad to help!
The Ultimate Reasons To Pick Anyclean
- The best housekeeping specialists in Chingford work for us
- We are available all throughout the week, all holidays included
- Anyclean offers the most competitive price rates and amazing discounts
- We are extremely easy to book - the scheduling process requires about ten minutes
- The sanitary treatment is specifically designed to perfectly prepare the residence for its future tenants
- Constant communication with the property owners to make sure all their demands are met properly
- Powerful professional equipment and the best detergents on the market for long-lasting results
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability policy - we've got you fully covered
- We deliver both pre-booked and short-notice services
- We have sustained a 100% customer satisfaction rate for almost two decades!
Pricing Policy Overview
Are Anyclean's offers really that good? Most service contractors would try to convince you they provide the best deals, but we actually have the numbers to back it up. First of all, we work with fixed rates only, based on the number of rooms we have to clean. An hour-based cost of service is too hectic in our experience and allows for misunderstandings and lapses in productivity. Anyclean's standardised system is much more simple and straight forward, as shown in the chart below:
1 bedroom 1 bathroom flat..........from £158.00
2 bedroom 1 bathroom flat..........from £170.00
3 bedroom 2 bathrooms flat..........from £205.00
When you first contact us, our customer representatives can give you a precise price quote immediately, before you even decide whether you will book us or not. How many cleaning provides in Chingford can say the same?
Please remember, that deep-clean carpet care is not included in the move-out cleaning service package. If you need us to take care of it, Anyclean can offer you substantial discounts on it. All detergents and additional materials are included in the price. Our teams will need a parking spot for their vehicles - if your residential building does not have one, additional fees may apply.
Our Teams Set The Standards Of Excellence In The Business
Hard work and attention to detail - these are the corner stones of our success that has lasted for almost two decades. There is only one reason why we are so convinced that we can deliver on the promise of ultimate quality - the people we work with. Anyclean invests a lot of time and energy in its cleaners selection policy - we want to work with motivated, energetic people who love their job and understand its importance for the customers.
Another decisive requirement we have is the desire to improve on a permanent basis. Complacency is not tolerated in any form, and our cleaners are constantly required to take on new training courses and keep in touch with the latest trends in the industry. We receive great help in this regard from our partners in the National Carpet Cleaners Association and the British Window Cleaning Academy.
A Good Treatment Is A Thorough Treatment
Many of customers ask us how do we prioritize in our cleaning approach. The fact of the matter is we don't. Of course, we pay special attention to the high traffic areas and the "usual suspects" in the bathroom and kitchen. But this does not come at the expense of other spots that you may have neglected on daily basis.
Please notice that the following list is standardised - we can easily adjust to the specific features of any residence.
- Indoor window cleaning
- Floor cleaning and sanitising - depending on the floor covering type
- Moving of all light furniture (chairs, ottomans, stools, armchairs, coffee tables) and dusting underneath
- Vacuum cleaning of all rooms, we pay special attention to the upholstered furniture and bedroom mattresses
- Cleaning of all backboards, door frames, and handles
- Cleaning and polishing of all metal, glass, plastic, and wooden surfaces
- Dusting of all window sills, handles, curtains, blinds, and shutters
- Dusting of all drawers and shelves
- Dusting of all ceiling fans, ventilation systems, and air conditioners
- Garbage and waste disposal.
- Thorough bathroom vanities cleaning - shelves, drawers, sink, taps, mirrors, shower curtains, etc.
- Shower cabin/ bathtub cleaning and polishing
- Toilet cleaning and anti-bacteria treatment
- Wall tiles scrubbing and polishing
- Tile grout treatment and mould spots removal
- Floor cleaning and sanitising.
- Thorough fridge cleaning - from the inside and out
- Dishwasher deep-clean treatment - scrubbing and sanitising, removal of any accumulated limescale and rust
- Thorough cleaning of the oven and stove - removal of any stains, grease, and rust
- Cleaning of all kitchen utensils and appliances, including the mixer, toaster, coffee machine, microwave oven, etc.
- Cleaning and polishing of all cooking surfaces and countertops
- Dusting of all cupboards and drawers
- Polishing of the kitchen sink and taps
- Cleaning and disinfecting of all recycle bins, restocking them with disposable plastic bags
- Throwing out of any food products or beverages left behind.
Area Of Coverage
You can rely on Anyclean not only in Chingford E4 but in every other residential area of East London as well:
- End of tenancy cleaning Shoreditch E1
- End of tenancy cleaning Bow E3
- End of tenancy cleaning Clapton E5
- End of tenancy cleaning East Ham E6
- End of tenancy cleaning Hackney E8
- End of tenancy cleaning Leyton E10
- End of tenancy cleaning Stratford E15
- End of tenancy cleaning Walthamstow E17.
Order Your Free Quote With Anyclean Today!
Call us on 020 7099 6964 to get a precise price quote on your move-out cleaning service package. You can also use the Contact form to give us a few more details about your residence and help us with the planning. You can get in touch with one of Anyclean's customer representatives:
- Every day of the working week, from 09.00 to 18.00
- On weekends and holidays, from 10.00 to 16.00.
"Anyclean delivered impeccable results for my 3-bedroom flat in Chingford and finished the job in under three hours! Even my landlady who can always find some blemish in everything was impressed!"
"Anyclean saved me so much money!I was running out of time, and my landlord was growing impatient. I had almost given up on my deposit when a friend mentioned you and said you took last-minute calls. Saved by the bell!"
"The Anyclean team was punctual, meticulous, and managed to deal with all hygienic problems I have never coped with myself. I believe the flat has never been so clean ever since it was finished!"