After-vacancy Cleaning Services In Clapham SW4
Is your tenancy cleaning clause looming on the horizon? There is no reason to panic - you have landed on the right page! Anyclean is a London-based cleaning contractor that offers premium quality services at more than competitve price rates. If you move out from your Clapham SW4 property or any other residential area in South West London, we can offer you quick and reliable help. All you have to do is pick up the phone and dial 020 7099 6964 - our helpful customer representatives will guide you through the booking process in ten minutes.
Anyclean's teams include highly skilled and experienced home cleaning maintenance experts only. They have been in hundreds of cleaning procedures and have dealt with any sanitary issue imaginable. Operating with the latest-generation equipment and a selection of powerful biodegradable detergents, they will deliver the kind of results that will satisfy even the most demanding property owner!
What makes us the most reliable tenancy cleaning choice in Clapham SW4?
- Anyclean offers you the most cost-effective packages on the market today.
- We work with fixed price rates only.
- Our teams include some of the leading cleaning specialists in South West London.
- We are extremely easy to book - the process rarely requires more than ten minutes.
- We are available seven days per week, all holidays included!
- We cover all our procedures with a comprehensive Insurance and Liability policy.
- Our premium service packages cover all sanitary and hygienic issues of a modern London residence.
- We get in touch with your landlords and specify their cleaning requirements.
- We sustain the most rigorous quality control possible.
- You can rely on our all-round helpful customer support.
Anyclean's pricing policy
There are two things you have to know about our pricing policy before you book us. First, we only work with fixed rates, there are no fluctuating prices, uncertainty or unpleasant surprises once the check arrives. Second, we always provide our customers with a detailed price quote before, and NEVER after the procedure - we will be as open and transparent about the cost of service as possible. You can check a few preliminary examples in the price chart below:
A few things you should keep in mind:
- Carpet cleaning is not included in the tenancy cleaning service package. If that is the floor covering type of your former residence, we strongly recommend you book our special end of tenancy carpet cleaning - we offer amazing discounts for combined service packages.
- We require our customers to provide one parking spot for our vehicles. If such is unavailable, we may add a parking fee to your quote, but we will notify you for additional options.
Our tenancy cleaning task sheet
Anyclean's comprehensive service package guarantees that we leave your former residence in pristine sanitary condition. The goal of our technicians is to get their hands on every square inch of usable surface, down to the window and door handles. Of course, we pay special attention to high traffic areas and the spots in the kitchen and the bathroom that pose the most serious hygienic challenge.
Bathroom cleaning chores
- Floor cleaning and sanitising.
- Wall tiles scrubbing and polishing.
- Tile grout cleaning and mould removal, if necessary.
- Toilet cleaning and treatment with a powerful anti-bacteria detergent.
- Shower cabin/ bathtub cleaning and polishing.
- Detailed cleaning of all bathroom vanities - mirrors, sink, taps, shower curtains, drawers, shelves, etc.
Kitchen cleaning chores
- Stove and oven deep-clean; removal of grime, grease or rust, if necessary.
- Fridge defrost, thorough cleaning from the inside and out.
- Kitchen cupboards and drawers dusting and cleaning.
- Kitchen sink and taps cleaning and polishing.
- Cleaning and polishing of all cooking surfaces and countertops.
- Cleaning of all electric appliances and utensils (microwave oven, toaster, coffee machine, mixer, etc.).
- Disposal of any food products or beverages left behind.
- Restocking of all waste bins with plastic bags.
General cleaning chores
- Vacuum cleaning of the entire residence, we pay special attention to the bedroom mattresses and the upholstered furniture.
- Moving of all light furniture (chairs, armchairs, stools, coffee tables) and dusting underneath.
- Floor cleaning - depending on the floor covering type.
- Indoor window cleaning.
- Dusting and cleaning of all shelves and drawers.
- Dusting and cleaning of all window sills, handles, shutters, blinds, and curtains.
- Cleaning and polishing of all door frames and handles.
- Cleaning and polishing of all glass, wooden, plastic, and metal surfaces.
- Waste and garbage removal.
The teams on your disposal
We are very proud to have assembled arguably the best cleaning teams in the city. The process begins with the staff selection - reference-checking, vetting, and extensive interviews. Then the approved candidates have to go through a rigorous training program and on-site practice seminars to get their feet wet in real-time conditions. After that, we pair them with some of our veteran cleaners, and off they go to fight the stains and dust!
The system has worked for us for more than a decade. Many of our cleaners have up to ten, even twelve years of professional experience, hundreds of successful treatments behind them, and massive knowledge on the requirements and challenges of domestic cleaning. But after all these years they also retain their love for the job, the understanding of its importance, and the sense of fulfilment when our customers show them the respect and gratitude they have earned through their efforts.
We never make a compromise with our quality control
This is the main reason why we are so certain of the results we can deliver. It is not just self-confidence or blind faith in the skills of our cleaners. We also want to make sure that every single chore complies with Anyclean's standards of performance. The quality supervisors and the detailed performance task sheets are just a couple of the mechanisms we have put in our working process to guarantee 100% customer satisfaction. Another one is the constant communication we try to keep with the landlords before and after the cleaning procedure.
Where can you find us?
In case you do not live in Clapham., you can still take advantage of our services anywhere in South West London, including:
- Chelsea SW3
- Earls Court SW5
- Fulham SW6
- Knightsbridge SW1
- Belgravia SW1
- Wimbledon SW19
- Wandsworth SW18
- Barnes SW13
How do you book a quote with Anyclean?
Go to our Contact page, insert your details, and we will send you a price quote back within 24 hours. Or even faster, give us a call on 020 7099 6964, and we will set up your cleaning appointment within ten minutes!
What do our customers have to say about the service?
"Immaculate cleaning service but even better customer support - friendly attitude, no time wasting, expedient and effective service. A five-star performance from start to finish!"
"I was amazed by the way you refreshed the kitchen - the stove looked like brand new, the countertops were polished like mirrors, and there wasn't even a spec of dust anywhere!"
"It is almost impossible to book urgent tenancy cleaning in West London, and I was pleasantly surprised that Anyclean took my case with a 36-hour deadline. They did a fantastic job, and even more impressive - they did not charge me for the express service!"