End Of Tenancy Cleaning Cricklewood NW2
The Most Reliable End Of Tenancy Cleaning Partner In Cricklewood NW2
Would the move-out cleaning cost me a fortune? Can I book it on time? Will the service meet all my landlord's requirements? We understand you are anxious about the answers - we are here to help! Anyclean is at your disposal whenever you need us - seven days per week, all throughout the year. Our post-tenancy sanitary treatment packages are designed to bring your former residence to a pristine hygienic condition and satisfy even the most demanding property owners. As for to the prices, rest assured, you will hardly find better deals in Cricklewood or anywhere in North West London.
Anyclean has assembled a team of hardworking and perfectly trained housekeeping specialists with the right skill set to take on the job. We deliver our services quicker than most of our competitors - it rarely takes us more than 2-3 days to plan and execute the necessary procedures. Our track record in NW2 is unblemished and we intend to stay committed to a 100% customer satisfaction rate.
Signing up for Anyclean's services is a piece of cake - all you have to do is send us an email or give us a call on 020 7099 6964. Our customer support team will take it from there and make sure you have a care-free experience with us!
Our Top Offer For Cricklewood Tenants
Many people are worried that hiring a professional move-out cleaning contractor would cost a fortune. We are here to soothe your doubts - Anyclean's packages come at a more than reasonable price and are perfectly affordable. Furthermore, the adoption of standardised fixed rates allows us to determine your cost of service immediately - you just have to tell us the number of rooms in the residence and whether you need carpet cleaning or not. Here are a few examples:
1 bedroom 1 bathroom flat..........from £158.00
2 bedroom 1 bathroom flat..........from £170.00
3 bedroom 2 bathrooms flat..........from £205.00
Please remember that all detergents or other necessary materials are included in the price. We only need running water and electricity to run our equipment. We also require a single parking spot for our vehicles - if such is unavailable, additional parking fees may apply.
*Deep carpet care and hot water extraction are not included in your service package.
The Advantages Of Our Premium Offer
- We have almost twenty years of experience and all the knowledge required to do an excellent job at your former home
- Anyclean can offer you the best tenancy treatment deals in Cricklewood - guaranteed
- Multiple payment options
- We have an outstanding reputation among landlords and housing estate managers all around North West London
- Our teams include some of the leading specialists in the business
- Comprehensive service packages, tailor-made to address all hygienic requirements of a London residence
- Anyclean provides both pre-booked appointments and short-notice services
- Our services are available seven days per week, all holidays included
- An iron-clad public Insurance and Liability policy - we've got you covered
- Completely hassle-free customer experience - we will take care of every aspect of the service
What Makes Our Task Force Teams So Effective?
First, it is their training, both practical and theoretical. The membership in the National Carpet Cleaners Association and Anyclean's fruitful partnership with the British Window Cleaning Academy gives us access to the most advanced and meticulous training courses in our business. Thus we make sure our technicians have intrinsic knowledge of the latest trends in the field.
Second, Anyclean always arms its experts with the latest and most effective machinery the market has to offer. There is no point to sweep, scrub, and dust when a new gadget can deliver better results five times faster.
And last but not least, our teams' attitude. We do not work with people who see the job as a drag and grind through the week, barely waiting for a break. Our technicians like their job and relish a good challenge - their strong competitive and result-oriented attitude has made us the number one housekeeping company in North West London.
End Of Tenancy Cleaning Task Sheet - Overview
Please notice that the list below is standard and may vary greatly for different residences. The common feature in any case is our thorough deep-clean approach - regardless of how big the residence might be or its preliminary hygienic condition.
What we do in the kitchen
- We dust all cupboards and drawers
- We polish the kitchen sink and taps
- We clean and polish all countertops and cooking surfaces
- We clean all electric appliances and utensils - including toasters, mixers, coffee machine, microwave oven, etc.
- We clean the fridge from the inside and out
- We deep-clean the stove and the oven, removing any accumulated grease, rust, and stains
- We clean and disinfect the waste bins and restock them with disposable plastic bags.
- We remove any beverages or food products left behind
What we do in the bathroom
- We clean and sanitise the floors
- We scrub and polish the wall tiles
- We clean the tile grout and remove any mould spots
- We clean the toilet and treat it with a powerful anti-bacteria detergent
- We thoroughly clean all bathroom vanities - sink, taps, shower curtains, mirrors, drawers, shelves, etc.
- We clean and polish the shower cabin/ bathtub
General chores we perform
- We clean and sanitise the floor - depending on the floor covering type
- We vacuum clean in the entire residence, with a special attention to bedroom mattresses and upholstered furniture.
- We move all light furniture (stool, ottomans, chairs, armchair, coffee tables), and dust underneath
- We dust all window sills, handles, curtains, shutters, and blinds
- We dust all backboards, door frames, and handles
- We clean and polish all windows from inside
- We dust all fans, air conditioners, and the ventilation system
- We polish all metal, wooden, plastic, and glass surfaces
- We dust all shelves and drawers
- We dispose of any garbage or waste left behind.
How Do We Guarantee 100% Customer Satisfaction?
- Our teams follow Anyclean's standard operative protocol that has been battle-tested in hundreds of procedures.
- We assign special quality supervisors to make sure every single chore complies with our promise of excellence.
- We keep in constant touch with the property owners and even invite them to join us for the final check-up.
- If there is any problem with the results, we will come back and repeat the required procedure FREE OF CHARGE.
Area Of Coverage
You can rely on Anyclean's services in any residential area of North West London:
- End of tenancy cleaning Camden Town NW1
- End of tenancy cleaning Hendon NW4
- End of tenancy cleaning Kilburn NW6
- End of tenancy cleaning Mill Hill NW7
- End of tenancy cleaning Willesden NW10
- End of tenancy cleaning Kentish Town NW5
- End of tenancy cleaning Golders Green NW11.
Book You Free Quote Today
You can use the Contact form to send us an email, inserting your personal details and the preferred date for our visit. If you need the tenancy cleaning done more urgently, give us a call on 020 7099 6964, and we will set up your appointment in less than ten minutes! You can get in touch with us:
- Monday through Friday - 09.00 - 18.00
- On weekends and holidays - 10.00 - 16.00.
"I had completely forgotten that I was supposed to take care of the end of tenancy cleaning before I moved out and found myself frantically browsing the Internet for a company that could fit me in less than two days. The only one that could do the job was Anyclean - and they performed admirably, better than all my expectations!"
"My living-room carpets looked so discoloured and out of shape that I had given up on them and braced myself for losing my deposit. But the Anyclean team delivered a small miracle and brought them back to life - they were more than presentable and I think their look surprised even my landlord!"
"Anyclean is the only company I trust with my home cleaning - this has been the way for more than six years, and I see no reason to change it after I move to my new apartment."