End Of Tenancy Cleaning Eltham SE9
The Leading Post-tenancy Cleaning Specialists In Eltham SE9 At Your Disposal
Are you worried that you cannot meet all your landlord's hygienic requirements regarding the move-out cleaning? We can step in to help! Anyclean is the kind of partner you want on your side - reliable, efficient, and hardworking. Our excellent crews have been delivering top quality domestic cleaning and housekeeping services ever since 1998. We can offer you not only the best deals in South East London but completely hassle-free customer experience - quickly, effectively and whenever you need it!
Anyclean works only with experienced and fully certified experts who have proved their professional qualities in numerous successful procedures. Do not worry about mould spots, persistent stains, dirt smothering or any other sanitary issue - we have the skills, the equipment, and the detergents to groom your former residence to a pristine condition much quicker than you would expect.
Signing up for our services is the easiest thing you would do during your transition period - just give us a call on 020 7099 6964, and let our customer support team deal with the tiresome details. Do not forget that Anyclean operates seven days per week, so we can easily adjust to your time and scheduling requirements.
One of the main advantages we bring to the table is our premium cost of service. The end of tenancy cleaning packages are affordable but at the same time make no compromise with quality whatsoever. Even better, since we work with fixed rates only, you can check the preliminary price range of your procedure before you even decide whether you will book us or not. Here are a few examples:
1 bedroom 1 bathroom flat..........from £158.00
2 bedroom 1 bathroom flat..........from £170.00
3 bedroom 2 bathrooms flat..........from £205.00
As you can see, time for completion does not influence the price you pay in any way - let us worry about time efficiency and management. All necessary materials for the procedure are included in the subtotal. No hidden fees or contract charges, only additional parking fee may apply (in case your residential building does not have a parking area).
*Carpet hot water extraction is a separate service. Anyclean offers exclusive discounts on it if you add the procedure to an end of tenancy cleaning package.
The Advantages Of Our Eltham Offer
- The leading housekeeping experts in SE9 are at your disposal
- Our services are available seven days per week, all holidays included
- The best correlation between quality and cost of services
- Fixed price rates, free non-binding quotes, and multiple payment options
- A comprehensive task sheet that covers all hygienic issues of your former home
- Anyclean provides both pre-booked and short notice services
- Constant communication with the property owners so that all their requirements are properly met
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability policy - we've got you covered
- Meticulous quality control for every single chore we perform
- The best professional equipment and detergents available on today's market.
Our After-vacancy Cleaning Packages At A Glance
Many of our customers have only a vague notion of what the end of tenancy sanitary treatment should look like. After almost twenty years of experience, we know what to expect from landlords regarding their hygienic demands - and how to achieve the quickest and most efficient results that leave the premises refreshed and perfectly ordered.
Please remember that the following list should only serve as an example - these are the standard tasks we most frequently would cover during a move-out treatment.
- Floor cleaning and sanitising - depending on the floor covering type
- Moving of all light furniture (chairs, armchairs, ottomans, coffee tables, stools), and dusting underneath
- Vacuum cleaning in all rooms, paying particular attention to the bedroom mattresses and the upholstered furniture
- Garbage and waste disposal
- Cleaning and polishing of all metal, wooden, plastic, and glass surfaces
- Dusting of all shelves and drawers
- Dusting of all ceiling fans, air conditioners, and ventilation systems
- Cleaning of all backboards, door frames and handles
- Dusting of all window sills, handles, curtains, blinds, and shutters
- Indoor window cleaning.
- Wall tiles scrubbing and polishing
- Tile grout treatment and mould spots removal
- Toilet cleaning and anti-bacterial treatment
- Shower cabin/ bathtub cleaning and polishing
- Thorough bathroom vanities cleaning, including mirrors, shelves, drawers, sink, taps, shower curtains, etc.
- Floor cleaning and sanitising.
- Polishing of the sink and taps
- Dusting of all cabinets and drawers
- Cleaning and polishing of all cooking surfaces and countertops
- Cleaning of all electric appliances and utensils, including the mixer, toaster, coffee machine, microwave oven, etc.
- Cleaning and sanitising of all waste bins and restocking them with disposable plastic bags
- Throwing out of any food products or beverages left behind
- Thorough fridge cleaning - from the inside and out
- Dishwasher scrubbing and sanitising - we will remove any accumulated limescale or rust
- Deep-clean oven and stove treatment, removal of any rust, stains or grease.
Our Crews Are Here To Help
What gives us a decisive advantage over other housekeeping and home maintenance service providers in Eltham? First and foremost, the people who work for us. We do not spare our time and energy when we select the cleaners who join our staff. They have to cover the following mandatory conditions:
- To be willing to learn and improve on a permanent basis - there is no such thing as a perfect cleaner, we can always find room to become better.
- To truly enjoy their job and see it as a long-term career choice.
- To understand the importance of what we do and share Anyclean's professional ethics and result-oriented mindset.
Then and only then could a cleaner become a part of our team in the long run. We reciprocate by providing access to the best training seminars and programmes in the UK, in partnership with the leading educational institutions in our industry - the British Window Cleaning Academy and the National Carpet Cleaners Association.
How Do We Guarantee Complete Customer Satisfaction?
- We listen carefully to what both you and your landlords have to say and adjust our service approach to your requirements.
- We strictly abide by the company's operative guidelines and performance standards.
- We perform rigorous quality control throughout every procedure.
- In the unlikely event of any problem with a chore, we will come back and repeat it - FREE OF CHARGE!
Where Can You Find Us?
Anyclean operates in every residential area of South East London, including:
- End of tenancy cleaning Greenwich SE10
- End of tenancy cleaning Bermondsey SE1
- End of tenancy cleaning Blackheath SE3
- End of tenancy cleaning Anerley SE20
- End of tenancy cleaning Peckham SE15
- End of tenancy cleaning New Cross SE14
- End of tenancy cleaning Charlton SE7
- End of tenancy cleaning Brockley SE4
- End of tenancy cleaning Herne Hill SE24.
Order Your Free, Non-binding Quote With Us Today
All it takes is a quick call on 020 7099 6964 - we can set up your appointment in less than ten minutes! Use the Contact form to send us more details about your residence or request a price inquiry. Our call centre is at your disposal:
- Every day of the working week, 09.00 - 18.00
- On weekends and holidays, 10.00 - 16.00.
"With Anyclean I always know I will get the required service when and how I want it. The most reliable cleaning partner in Eltham!"
"Anyclean has proved time and again that they are the best cleaning choice in SE9 - whether you need your carpets, windows, or living-room sofa cleaned, they have all the correct answers!"
"I would never consider housekeeping an interesting and challenging job, and yet the Anyclean technicians are always positive and friendly, always ready to answer all questions with a smile!"