End Of Tenancy Cleaning Finsbury Park N4
Anyclean - A Move-out Cleaning Partner In Finsbury Park N4 You Can Trust
If this is the first time you change homes and you plan to move out in the near future, a piece of advice - check your tenancy contract carefully. In most of them, there is the so-called "after-vacancy" cleaning clause - in other words, you are expected to leave the residence in the sanitary condition you received it. Many people neglect or are oblivious about this duty and find themselves in a dire situation with the boxes packed, ready to give the keys back to their landlords.
Anyclean is the kind of partner you want on your side at this moment. We are a fully certified cleaning contractor with almost two decades of experience, operating seven days per week in Finsbury Par N4. We provide premium quality North London end of tenancy cleaning services at some of the most reasonable prices you will find on the market. Our move-out sanitary treatment packages are comprehensive and will satisfy even the most demanding of property owners.
Book your quote with Anyclean today on 020 7099 6964 - we guarantee complete customer satisfaction!
The Advantages Of Our Finsbury Park Offer
- Highly experienced, skilled, and expert teams.
- Powerful professional equipment and biodegradable detergents.
- The most cost-effective service packages on the market.
- Short-notice services - we usually perform the cleaning within 2-3 days of your first call.
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy.
- A detailed deep-clean sanitary treatment that addresses all hygienic issues of your former home.
- Non-stop availability - you can count on us seven days per week, and on all National and Bank Holidays.
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee, backed up by uncompromising quality control.
- Friendly and helpful customer support - one of the most efficient in our business.
Of course, you want to know how much the procedure will cost you. Unlike many of our competitors, we can give you the answer within 2-3 minutes - you just have to tell us how many rooms there are in your home, whether you need carpet cleaning or not, and we will calculate the precise quote immediately. Time for completion is not a price determining factor in our system - we worry about time efficiency and management, that should never be your concern.
Please check the chart below to get a notion of our service price range:
*There are no extra fees or contract charges - you only pay for the services you receive.
**If you need after-tenancy deep treatment for your carpets, you will need to book it as a separate service. We can offer you some substantial discounts if you add it to a move-out treatment package.
***Our teams require one parking spot for their vehicles for the duration of the procedure. If your residential building does not have one, parking fees may apply. We will notify you accordingly.
Our Expert Teams
Who are the people that work for your comfort? Many of them have been in the business for long years, over a decade - experienced, knowledgeable and skilled professionals who have more than one trick to get the job done. Our cleaners are hardworking, strongly motivated individuals with a result-oriented thinking - they are used to working with tight deadlines, high expectations, and premium standards of performance. But they are also friendly and positive people who truly love their job and understand its importance for the customers - so rest assured, when you sign up for our services you get a reliable partner!
Tenancy Cleaning Package Overview
No matter how well you had kept your former home on a daily basis, there is always the dust creeping in, an occasional stain here and there, probably mould in the bathroom or a little grease in the back of the oven. Our task is to take care of these potential issues, and more - to treat every square inch of usable surface so that the residence is in pristine condition and perfect order. How do we achieve that goal? Take a quick look at our task list coming with all our End of Tenancy Cleaning London jobs:
What we generally do
- We clean the windows from inside.
- We vacuum clean the entire residence, concentrating on the upholstered furniture and the bedroom mattresses.
- We clean the floors, depending on the floor covering type.
- We move all light furniture (chairs, stools, ottomans, armchairs, coffee tables) and dust underneath.
- We dust all window sills, curtains, blinds, and shutters.
- We clean and polish the light switches, door frames, and handles.
- We clean and polish all metal, wooden, glass, and plastic surfaces.
- We dust all shelves and drawers.
- We take care of garbage and waste disposal.
What we do in the kitchen
- We dust and clean all cupboards and drawers.
- We polish the kitchen sink and taps.
- We clean and polish the countertops and all cooking surfaces.
- We deep-clean the stove and the oven, removing any accumulated grease, grime or rust.
- We deep-clean the fridge from the inside and out.
- We clean the electric appliances and utensils - toaster, mixer, microwave oven, coffee machine, etc.
- We take care of any food products or beverages left behind.
- We restock all recycle bins with plastic bags.
What we do in the bathroom
- We clean and sanitise the floor.
- We clean the toilet and treat it with powerful anti-bacteria detergents.
- We scrub and polish the wall tiles.
- We clean the tile grout and remove any mould spots, if necessary.
- We thoroughly clean all bathroom vanities - mirrors, shelves, drawers, sink, taps, shower curtains, etc.
- We clean and polish the bathtub/ shower cabin.
How Do We Guarantee Complete Customer Satisfaction?
The end of tenancy cleaning procedure is as much (if not more) for the sake of the property owners as it is for the tenants. So we feel obliged to get in touch with your landlords and talk to them about their cleaning preferences and requirements. In our experience, these meetings also greatly help us to pinpoint the greatest challenges for our teams and the areas that need most attention.
Quality control is something we take very seriously - we do a final check-up and invite both the tenants and their landlords to join us for the screening. Should there be any problems, our technicians will come back and re-clean - FREE OF CHARGE!
Area of coverage
Anyclean operates in all residential areas of North London, including:
- End of tenancy cleaning Hornsey N8
- End of tenancy cleaning Stamford Hill N15
- End of tenancy cleaning Highbury N5
- End of tenancy cleaning Highgate N6
- End of tenancy cleaning Holloway N7
- End of tenancy cleaning Stoke Newington N16
- End of tenancy cleaning Archway N19.
Book Your Tenancy Cleaning Quote With Us Today!
Fill in the Contact form, and we will get in touch with you within 24 hours! Or you can call us on 020 7099 6964 - the scheduling process takes about ten minutes, and you will be all set. Our office working hours are:
- Monday to Friday - 09.00 - 18.00.
- On weekends and holidays - 10.00 - 16.00.
"In my years as a housing estate manager I've dealt with my fair share of cleaning contractors - Anyclean is right there at the head of the pack. They are punctual, reliable, and easy to do business with. I highly recommend them to all our tenants."
"I mean, this is not quantum physics - you have a company that offers you top quality and top prices at the same time - why wouldn't you book them?!"
"They are very thorough in everything they do. I used an Anyclean maid for my regular housekeeping, and it only seemed natural that I book them for the tenancy cleaning as well."