End Of Tenancy Cleaning Fulham SW6
End Of Tenancy Cleaning Fulham SW6 At A Glance
Finding a reliable and cost-effective end of tenancy cleaning partner in Fulham SW6 has never been easier! If you are in the midst of a transition from one place of residence to another, and you need a hassle-free and quick solution to your cleaning problem, Anyclean is the perfect choice! We are among the leading service providers in South West London, with the outstanding reputation among landlords and property owners in Fulham, Chelsea, and the nearby residential areas. Our offers come at more than moderate and reasonable price rates, we work with extremely tight deadlines and uphold the highest standards of performance and professional integrity.
So, what do you need to do if you want to take advantage of Anyclean’s premium services? Just pick up the phone and give us a call on 020 7099 6964 – we will take it from there! Our teams work seven days per week (Bank and National Holidays included), and we usually perform the cleaning within 2-3 days of the booking.
What Makes Us The Best Tenancy Cleaning Provider In Fulham SW6?
- We are easy on the budget.
- We work efficiently and fast – 2-3 days is all we need to plan and perform the cleaning.
- Multiple payment options.
- We work seven days per week, holidays included covering not only the South West our capital but the whole of London.
- Our teams are experienced and have profound knowledge and expertise in cleaning.
- Bullet-proof Insurance and Liability policy – we’ve got you covered!
- We keep in touch with your landlords and sort out their requirements.
- Helpful and friendly customer support based in London.
How Much Does Tenancy Cleaning Cost With Anyclean?
You can get a very good notion of the price tag if you check the chart below. These are fixed estimates, and they are not related to the necessary time for completion or the effort we need to invest. You should not be worried that excessive cleaning problems would bump up the fee or that we will embellish the check with contact fees and hidden charges. Once you receive your price quote, it is not subject to change!
1 bedroom 1 bathroom flat..........from £158.00
2 bedroom 1 bathroom flat..........from £170.00
3 bedroom 2 bathrooms flat..........from £205.00
End of tenancy carpet cleaning is not a part of the overall package and by default not included in our list of services. If you want us to take care of it, you have to notify the customer support. We will need one parking spot for our vehicles – if your residential building does not have parking space, additional fees may apply.
Our Service Algorithm
Step one: Get to know the case
When you first get in touch with us, we will try to receive as much information about the residence as possible – how big is it, how many and what kind of rooms are there, does it have any specific cleaning issues that need special attention and so forth. Then we need to know how fast do you need the cleaning done – many people wait until the last moment and leave us with no cushion to plan the procedure. Our advice – give yourself at least three days or better a week before your leaving deadline for the tenancy cleaning.
Step two: Get in touch with the property owner
Tenancy cleaning is not about the people who leave their former home – it is for the landlords and the future residents. So, it is only logical to pay attention to the needs and requirements of the property owners. This isn’t simply a courtesy call – it helps us avoid misunderstandings and nerve-wracking arguments after the cleaning.
Step three: Quality control
For many tenancy cleaning providers, the service process is over with the final brush of the sweep. We beg to differ. Anyclean performs meticulous quality screenings and check-ups of all its cleaning procedures. If there are unsatisfactory results or missed chores, we will come back and re-clean – FREE of charge!
Our Comprehensive Task Sheet
Our ultimate goal is to treat every square inch of cleanable surface in your residence and deal away with any specific issue that comes to our attention. While a schematic approach is obviously impossible for all types of residence, these are the tasks we usually concentrate on during our cleaning jobs in SW6:
- Stove and oven deep-clean, removal of any rust or grime.
- Defrosting of the fridge and thorough deep clean (inside and out).
- We clean all cupboards and drawers.
- We clean and polish all cooking surfaces and the countertops.
- We clean all electric appliances and utensils (coffee machine, microwave oven,
- We clean and polish the kitchen sink and the taps.
- We dispose of any food products or beverages left behind.
- We restock all waste bins with plastic bags.
- Floor mopping and sanitising.
- Wall tiles scrubbing and polishing.
- Toilet cleaning and anti-bacteria treatment.
- Thorough cleaning and sanitising of all bathroom vanities (mirrors, drawers, sink, taps, shelves, etc.).
- Shower cabin/bathtub cleaning and polishing.
- Tile grout cleaning and mould removal, if necessary.
General cleaning chores
- Sweeping and vacuum cleaning of all premises (we pay particular attention to the bedroom mattresses and the upholstered furniture).
- Dusting of all drawers and shelves.
- Indoor window cleaning.
- Floor cleaning - depending on the floor covering type.
- Dusting and polishing of all wooden, metal, plastic, and glass surfaces.
- Window sills, door frames and handles are cleaned.
- We move the light furniture (chairs, armchairs, tables) and dust underneath.
- Disposal of any garbage.
The Expertise of Our Cleaning Teams Is a Guarantee For Success
Some of our experts have been with us for over a decade – years of hard work, amassing great knowledge and tricks about dealing with any sort of cleaning-related issue you can think of. They are thorough, efficient, and pay attention to details – the perfect combination for a tenancy cleaning success! Our partners are also strictly punctual and excel in time management and efficiency - they value their time - and yours - too much to waste it.
Area of operation
Anyclean delivers premium quality end of tenancy cleaning services in all of Southwest London, including:
- End of tenancy cleaning Pimlico SW1
- End of tenancy cleaning Chelsea SW3
- End of tenancy cleaning Clapham SW4
- End of tenancy cleaning Earls Court SW5
- End of tenancy cleaning Barnes SW13
- End of tenancy cleaning Mortlake SW14
- End of tenancy cleaning Putney SW15
- End of tenancy cleaning Streatham SW16
- End of tenancy cleaning Wandsworth SW18
- End of tenancy cleaning Wimbledon SW19.
Book Anyclean Today
Use the contact form to send a price inquiry or give us call on 020 7099 6964 and order a tenancy cleaning procedure today! Our call centre works Monday through Friday 09.00-18.00 and on weekends, 10.00-16.00.
What Do Our Customers Say About Us?
“A very reliable service, reasonable prices and excellent results – everything I was hoping for when I started looking for a tenancy cleaning provider! A friend of mine who helped me with some boxes was so impressed that he asked me for your business card!”
“You did a stellar job overall, but the results on the kitchen appliances – fantastic! Especially the oven – it looked like brand new, I don’t believe I have seen the thing look so well since I’ve moved in!”
“We’ve had Anyclean as a permanent cleaning partner for the past eight years, and they never fail to impress me with their serious attitude, hard work and professionalism. A service by Anyclean is a service well done!”
Helen and Peter M., landlords