End Of Tenancy Cleaning Hackney E8
End Of Tenancy Cleaning Hackney By Anyclean
Are you looking for a cost-effective and reliable service provider that can help you with your end of tenancy cleaning obligation? Search no more, you have landed on the right page! Anyclean has been among the most respected and reliable cleaning companies in London for the past seventeen years. We have worked with a multitude of tenants, landlords and housing estate companies all over the city, including Hackney E8 and the residential areas of East London. Our service has become a synonym to hassle-free process, high-quality results and quick efficiency.
Our top-notch cleaning teams are at your disposal seven days per week, all throughout the year. Just give us a call on 020 7099 6964, and we will set up an appointment to find out how we can help you most effectively. Anyclean offers not only short-notice scheduling of procedures, but some of the most competitive price rates in the business, so if you pick us, you can tick off tenancy cleaning from your to-do list during the transition period!
What Makes Us The Number One Tenancy Cleaning Provider In Hackney?
- Cleaning teams that include specialists with over a decade of experience in the business
- Affordable fixed price rates
- Short-notice service – we usually do the cleaning within 2-3 days after your first call
- Multiple payment options
- Professional outlook and reliability
- We get in touch with your landlord and sort out their requirements
- Comprehensive Insurance and Liability Policy
- Impeccable reputation and record of service
- Helpful all-round customer support.
We are not one of those companies that hide behind terms like “fluctuating prices” and “affordable rates”, and then cannot give their customers a single concrete number. Our price chart is right here for all to see – and it is not a subject of change! There are no hidden fees or extra contract charges.
Please notice that carpet cleaning is a separate service, and if you want us to include it in your package, you will have to notify our customer support representatives. We expect our customers to provide our cleaning teams with one parking spot for our vehicles. If this is not possible, additional parking fees may apply.
Cleaning task sheet
The secret of the successful end of tenancy cleaning is attention to detail. Our performance needs to be thorough and take into account all the sanitary and hygienic specifications of your former residence. And while we tailor our efforts to the peculiarities of every single home, here is a look at our usual cleaning task sheet.
General sanitary tasks
- Thorough sweeping and vacuum cleaning of all rooms
- Dusting of all shelves, drawers and cupboards
- Dusting and polishing of all window sills, door frames and handles
- Indoor window cleaning
- Disposal of all garbage left behind
- Dusting and polishing of all wooden, metal, plastic and glass surfaces
- Moving of all light furniture and dusting underneath
- Vacuum cleaning of all upholstered furniture and bedroom mattresses.
Kitchen sanitary tasks
- Defrosting of the fridge and thorough cleaning inside and out
- Oven deep-clean, removing of rust and grime
- Kitchen cupboards and drawers cleaning
- Cleaning and polishing of all cooking surfaces
- Restocking of all waste bins with plastic bags
- Kitchen sink and taps cleaning and polishing
- Disposal of any food products or beverages left behind.
Bathroom sanitary tasks
- Floor cleaning, mopping and sanitising
- Wall tiles scrubbing and polishing
- Cleaning of all bathroom vanities (mirrors, drawers, shelves, sink, taps, etc.)
- Toilet cleaning and anti-bacteria treatment
- Shower cabin/bathtub cleaning and polishing
- Tile grout cleaning and mould spots removal.
The Anyclean’s Service Process
When you first contact us, we try to accommodate the swiftest possible schedule for the cleaning. Our goal is to perform the procedure within 2-3 days of your call, if possible. Our customer support representatives will try to get as much information about the residence as possible – this makes the planning and execution much easier for us.
What separates us dramatically from other tenancy cleaning providers is our approach towards the property owners or landlords. Our experience has taught us that the better we communicate with them, the easier it is to achieve satisfying results and avoid further problems.
Anyclean is very strict about quality control and upholding excellent standards of performance. A quality assessment manager always surveys the work of our cleaning teams and meticulously points out any problematic issue. Once the cleaning is done we invite the landlords on a final tour to check the results – a further guarantee how serious we are about what we do.
Our Teams Always Get The Job Done
While we are very strict about quality control, the greatest guarantee for our unwavering rate of success is the efficiency and professionalism of the Anyclean cleaning staff. Many of our specialists have been with us for over a decade – an eon of time in the profession. They are not afraid to get their hands dirty and do not shy away from a cleaning challenge – on the contrary. With all the tricks and knowledge in the bag, they can succeed where many would fail – especially in deep-clean procedures, stain removal, mould treatment or cleaning a heavily grimed oven.
Area Of Operation
You can book our premium post-tenancy cleaning services in any residential area of East London, including:
- End of tenancy cleaning Shoreditch E1
- End of tenancy cleaning Clapton E5
- End of tenancy cleaning East Ham E6
- End of tenancy cleaning Leyton E10
- End of tenancy cleaning Plaistow E13
- End of tenancy cleaning Stratford E15
- End of tenancy cleaning Poplar E14.
Book Your Tenancy Cleaning Today
Call us on 020 7099 6064 and let’s start the planning right away. Anyclean works seven days per week, all throughout the year (all holidays included). You can contact our customer support centre Monday through Friday, 09.00-18.00 and on weekends, 10.00-16.00.
“I would have never believed that any company would agree to do my tenancy cleaning within a day and a half. Your service was nothing short of perfect from start to finish – the attitude of your customer support, the cleaning itself, the price. Hats off to you, guys!”
“You cleaned the apartment so well I almost had second thoughts about leaving the place. I am definitely booking you for regular home cleaning when I move into my new home!”
“Regarding the quality of service and the professional attitude, your prices are surprisingly low. I thought end of tenancy cleaning would be the costliest of all services – as it turned out, it was one of the cheapest!”