Post-Tenancy Cleaning Packages By Anyclean - The Best Choice In Hampstead NW3
Anyclean Premium Ltd is the best end of tenancy cleaning provider in Hampstead NW3 you can count on! Why? Because we provide premium quality services at affordable price rates. Because we are reliable, efficient, and trustworthy. And last but not least – because we have an outstanding professional record and our brand has become synonymous to a job well done.
If you are moving out of a Hampstead residence, call 020 7099 6964, and we will immediately set up an appointment to see how we can help you. We know you want to move on with your daily life, and tenancy cleaning is a hindrance you do not want to invest much energy and time in. Rest assured, our cleaning teams usually perform the procedure within 2-3 working days after your first call. In fact, we work seven days per week, all holidays included. We will even get in touch with your landlord and walk them through the entire cleaning process for their complete peace of mind. How many other cleaning companies in North West London can offer you the same approach and attitude?
The Advantages Of Our Move-out Cleaning Offer
- Short-notice service – we perform the cleaning within 2-3 working days.
- Competitive price rates starting from just £80!
- A Comprehensive cleaning procedure that addresses all sanitary and hygienic requirements.
- A Bullet-proof Insurance and Liability Policy.
- Expert and uniformed cleaning teams.
- Outstanding professional record and reputation among landlords in Northwest London.
- Meticulous quality control and screening of the cleaning process.
- Professional equipment and a powerful selection of biodegradable cleaning materials.
- Friendly and helpful customer support.
Anyclean’s Pricing Policy
As one of the leaders in our field of action, Anyclean has come up with its own chart of price estimates. It is based on a number of factors like total square footage, the number of rooms and the average time for completion. Once you receive your price quote, it is not a subject of change – there are no hidden fees or additional charges. Please check the chart below to get a notion of what your price quote would be like:
*Please note that end of tenancy carpet cleaning is a separate service and you have to notify our customer representatives if you want to include it in your service package.
*We will need one parking spot for our vehicles. If your residential building does not have one, additional parking fees may apply. We will notify you accordingly.
The List Of Tasks We Perform
Please bear in mind that the list below is relative – every single residence has its own peculiar features and requirements. We have a tailor-made approach to the task at hand, but the mentioned chores constitute the obligatory framework for our tenancy cleaning performance.
General cleaning tasks
- Sweeping and vacuum cleaning of all rooms.
- Dusting of all shelves and drawers.
- Indoor window cleaning.
- Cleaning and polishing of all window sills, door frames, and handles.
- Vacuum cleaning of all upholstered furniture pieces and bedroom mattresses.
- Moving all light furniture and sweeping underneath.
- Polishing of all glass, wooden, metal, and plastic surfaces.
- Disposal of any garbage left behind.
Bathroom cleaning tasks
- Cleaning of all bathroom vanities – mirrors, drawers, shelves, sink, taps, shower screen, etc.
- Floor cleaning and sanitising.
- Toilet cleaning and anti-bacteria treatment with specially selected detergents.
- Tile grout cleaning and mould removal.
- Wall tiles scrubbing and polishing.
- Thorough shower cabin/bathtub cleaning and polishing.
Kitchen cleaning tasks
- Oven cleaning – removing rust and grime if necessary.
- Fridge defrosting, thorough cleaning from inside and out.
- Cleaning of all cupboards and drawers.
- Cleaning and polishing of all cooking surfaces and countertops.
- Cleaning and anti-bacteria treatment of the kitchen sink.
- Disposal of any food products and beverages.
- Restocking of all waste bins with plastic bags.
- Cleaning of all electric appliances (toaster, micro-oven).
The People Who Work For You
We are proud to work with some amazing, dedicated, hardworking professionals who truly like what they do and understand the importance of the service. The fact that we have almost non-existent employee turnover means some of our cleaning technicians have been with us for over a decade. To put it in perspective, these are hundreds of successful cleaning jobs, accumulated knowledge, routine and increasing expertise.
But Anyclean’s team never sits on its laurels. We want to constantly improve our service, to implement new methods and equipment, to be more effective and thorough in our approach. Of one thing you can be absolutely certain – when you sign up for our services, we make the pledge to deliver top-notch results, regardless of the difficulty or timetable.
How Do We Guarantee Our Standards Of Quality And Customer Satisfaction?
First and foremost, we rely on the qualities of our cleaning staff. Even the best cleaners, however, might have a pedestrian day at work. To avoid any drops in our performance, we include a quality supervisor in every team. Their task is to check the overall quality and the results of the procedures and tick off the successful chores. We are perfectionists about what we do, and if something does not look right, we will come back and re-clean it.
Anyclean pays special attention to the communication with the property owners as well. First, we work out their requirements and ask for specific points of attention. Then we invite them on a final inspection to make sure the end of tenancy cleaning has met their expectations.
Area of operation
Anyclean covers all of North West London and the residential areas closest to Hampstead NW3:
- Camden Town NW1
- Golders Green NW11
- St Johns Wood NW8
- Kilburn NW6
- Highgate N6
- Willesden NW10
- Cricklewood NW2
- Hendon NW4.
How Do I Book A Quote With Anyclean?
You can always use our contact form and send us a quote inquiry, and we will get back in touch ASAP. Or you can give us a call on 020 7099 6964 – our call centre works from Monday to Friday, 09.00-18.00 and on weekends, 10.00-16.00.
“Considering the money I paid, this is probably the best cleaning deal I’ve ever got! I like the fact that you do not inflate your prices just because it’s Hampstead, as many other service providers do."
“I called on a Friday afternoon, hoping I could squeeze in until the end of next week. The cleaners came on Monday! And on top of that, they did a fantastic job! Just a phenomenal service!”
“My former landlady can be a bit of a stickler when it comes to cleaning, but even she was blown away by the results of your effort. And that says a lot about it – keep up the great work and thank you!”