Impeccable After-vacancy Cleaning Help In Herne Hill SE24 - Welcome To Anyclean
If you had to choose between the broom and the laptop, which one would you pick? If you have landed on our web page, the answer is probably the latter - and it is the right choice! Anyclean offers you an easy way out of the dusting, scrubbing, and polishing you have to do to fulfill the cleaning clause in your tenancy contract. We have almost twenty years of professional experience, and our brand is widely recognised as one of the most reliable housekeeping partners in Herne Hill SE24 and all of South East London.
Our post-tenancy cleaning packages are specifically designed to address a wide range of sanitary issues that any modern London household would face. Our service is thorough, concentrated and comes equal to the promise of excellence and premium quality we make to our customers. At the same time out SE24 clients relish a thoroughly hassle-free experience and can enjoy their free time or concentrate on other transition tasks while our crews do their magic.
How can you take advantage of our offer? First, pick the most suitable date in the calendar for the procedure. You can then give us a call on 020 7099 6964 - preferably 2-3 days early so that we can plan the treatment and find the most suitable team for the job. Please remember that Anyclean operates all throughout the week (all holidays included) - you can count on us whenever you need!
What Makes Us The Most Efficient Move-Out Cleaning Provider In Herne Hill?
- Almost twenty years of immaculate professional experience
- Outstanding reputation among landlords and housing estate managers in SE24
- We work with some of the leading experts in housekeeping and domestic cleaning in South East London
- Competitive fixed price rates and multiple payment options
- Pre-booked and short-notice scheduling options - it does not take us more than 2-3 days to plan and execute the procedure
- Thorough deep-clean sanitary treatment that will meet all your landlord's requirements
- A comprehensive public Insurance and Liability policy - we protect you against any incidents
- Our crews are at your disposal seven days per week, all throughout the year
- Anyclean has the friendliest customer support team in the business - check it for yourself
- We have a 100% cleaning success rate - we always get the job done, guaranteed!
The Best Post-tenancy Cleaning Deals In SE24
All this sounds very good, but how much would the luxury cost? To be fair, it is hardly a luxury at all. Anyclean works with some of the most reasonable and competitive price rates you can find on today's market. We sweeten the offer with a steady stream of special discounts and exclusive deals - ask our customer support team for the ongoing promotions you can use.
But arguably the most important advantage of our pricing policy - you can receive a free, non-binding quote before you book Anyclean's services. Because we work with fixed rates only, we can provide you with the concrete cost of your package - all we need is the number of rooms and the floor covering type in your home, as shown in the chart below:
You should also remember the following:
- Once received, your quote is not a subject of change. There is 0% chance for unpleasant surprises when the bill arrives.
- All materials necessary for the procedure are included in the price. We only need running water and electricity for our equipment.
- Our teams require one parking spot for their vehicles. If such is unavailable, additional fees may apply.
- Deep-clean carpet care is a separate procedure. Please notify our customer support if you need it done.
Our End Of Tenancy Sanitary Treatment - Overview
We understand that for you the tenancy cleaning procedure is an obligatory nuisance. But the property owners tend to look at it from a completely different angle - it is their best chance to prepare the residence for the market and make it more attractive. Our priority is to achieve the results the property owners expect so that you can move on to the next stage of your life with no hassle or further complications.
Please remember that the following list should only serve as a guideline - your home might not need all the mentioned chores or might require additional ones. Our crews are experienced enough to easily adjust to any set of specifications.
- Indoor window cleaning
- Dusting of all window sills, handles, blinds, curtains, and shutters
- Cleaning and polishing of all metal, glass, plastic, and wooden surfaces
- Dusting of all shelves and drawers
- Floor cleaning and sanitising - depending on the floor covering type
- Moving of all light furniture (chairs, armchairs, coffee tables, ottomans, stools), and dusting underneath
- Vacuum cleaning of the entire residence - we pay special attention to the upholstered furniture and the bedroom mattresses
- Cleaning of all backboards, door handles and frames
- Dusting of all ceiling fans, ventilation systems, and air conditioners
- Garbage and waste disposal.
- Toilet cleaning and anti-bacterial treatment
- Floor cleaning and sanitising
- Bathtub/ shower cabin cleaning and polishing
- Wall tiles scrubbing and polishing
- Tile grout treatment and mould spots removal
- Comprehensive bathroom vanities cleaning - mirrors, shelves, drawers, sink, taps, shower curtains, etc.
- Defrost and fridge cleaning - from the inside and out
- Oven and stove deep-clean treatment - removal of any accumulated grease, rust, and stains
- Dishwasher scrubbing and sanitising - we remove any limescale or rust
- Cleaning of all utensils and electric appliances - the coffee machine, toaster, mixer, microwave oven, etc.
- Polishing of the sink and taps
- Cleaning and sanitising of all waste bins and restocking them with disposable plastic bags
- Dusting of all cabinets and drawers
- Cleaning and polishing of all countertops and cooking surfaces
- Disposal of any beverages or food products left behind.
Once the cleaning is done, a specially assigned quality supervisor performs a thorough check-up of the results. We invite both our customers and the property owners to join us for the final screening - thus, if you are unhappy with any procedure, our crews can make amends quickly and effectively.
Experience And Skills Are The Keys To Our Efficiency
Think of all the nastiest sanitary problems a residence might face - we have dealt with them on multiple occasions. Persistent stains, rust, mould, long-term hygienic neglect, dust and dirt smothering - we have encountered a combination of or all these negative factors at once, and have prevailed. Experience is arguably the most important factor in our industry, and our crews possess it in abundance. But we also keep in touch with the latest achievements in domestic chemistry and cleaning equipment that the market has to offer.
Anyclean is an associate member of the National Carpet Cleaners Association; we have a long-standing training partnership with the British Window Cleaning Academy. Anyclean is also a fully certified Safe Contractor by the COSHH.
Area Of Coverage
You can book Anyclean from any address in South East London, including the residential areas of:
- Bermondsey SE1
- Brockley SE4
- Blackheath SE3
- Charlton SE7
- Greenwich SE10
- Peckham SE15
- Thamesmead SE28
- Forest Hill SE23
- West Dulwich SE21
- Anerley SE20.
Get A Free Quote
You can schedule your appointment with Anyclean on 020 7099 6964 - the process rarely requires more than ten minutes. If you want to send us a price inquiry first, fill in all the required fields in the Contact form, and we will get back in touch within 24 hours. Our customer support centre is at your disposal:
- Every day of the working week, 09.00 - 18.00
- On weekends and holidays, 10.00 - 16.00.
"As a person who hates cleaning and tries to avoid it on every occasion - you saved my life with your move-out treatment service packages!"
"When you see the Anyclean van stop in your driveway, and the guys come out like the agents from The Matrix, carrying their equipment, you realise you've made the right choice!"
"I have only one word to say - Bravo! Excellent performance by the best cleaners in Herne Hill!"