Trust The Most Reliable Move-Out Cleaning Specialists In Kennington SE11
Are you browsing the Internet again, trying to find the best end of tenancy cleaning choice in Kennington? We know how overwhelming the multitude of offers can be, but do not despair - you have landed on the perfect page! Here are a few simple facts you should consider. Anyclean was founded in 1998 and throughout the past nineteen years has moved into the leading ranks of housekeeping providers in South East London. We are widely recognised among landlords and housing estate managers as a reliable domestic cleaning partner who always get the job done, regardless of time and hygienic requirements.
For our after-vacancy cleaning packages, we implement all the knowledge we have gathered throughout hundreds of successful procedures, to come up with a flexible and thorough procedure that would satisfy even the most exacting property owners. The results we deliver are long-lasting and will boost the chances of any property on the tenancy market. At the same time, we work with perfectly reasonable price rates, so you shouldn't worry about overspending your move-out budget.
If our offer interests you or you want to get more details about the packages, feel free to contact us on 020 7099 6964 - our friendly customer support will answer all your questions. Do not forget that you can book our services seven days per week, all holidays included.
What Makes Us One Of The Most Preferred Tenancy Cleaning Partners In Kennington?
- Our pricing policy - fixed rates, complete transparency, no unpleasant surprises
- Multiple payment options for your comfort
- Our teams - include some of the most experienced and best-trained specialists in home cleaning in London
- Our packages - thorough, adjustible to specific housing units, pay attention to every hygienic detail
- Our availability - we work not only on weekends but on National and Bank Holidays as well
- Our customer support - friendly, positive, and efficient
- The clients' experience - smooth and hassle-free, you do not have to worry about a single detail of the process
- Our communication with the property owners - making them happy and understanding their requirements is a job half done
- Our customer satisfaction guarantee - rest assured, we will get the job done, always
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability policy - we've got your property protected!
Why Are Our Deals So Advantegeous?
To answer this question, you have to survey the market as it is today. Many of our competitors charge their services per hour, which makes it impossible to come up with precise prices on their procedures. Our approach is different - our system of fixed rates is based on the standardised square footage of London housing units. Thus, we only need the number of rooms in the residence and the floor covering type, and we can come back with a price quote in seconds! How many other service providers in SE11 can do the same?
All cleaning materials necessary for the procedure are included in the price. We need one parking spot for our vehicles - if your residential building does not have a parking area, additional fees may apply.
*Deep-clean carpet care is a separate service. If you book it alongside a tenancy cleaning package, though, you are eligible for a substantial discount on the procedure. Ask our customer representatives about the exclusive deals you can take advantage of.
Our Task-force Teams Are A Cleaning Juggernaut
A messy house to clean and order - there aren't many things our crews relish more than a hygienic challenge. We know it may sound strange to people who hate cleaning, and even more so if they have to do it daily, but our technicians truly like their job and do not consider it a burden. We are not afraid to roll up the sleeves and get our hands dirty - more often than not this is precisely what we do. Our teams have a very strong result-oriented mindset which makes them so effective - they compartmentalise the procedure into smaller tasks and deal with them one by one.
We also rely on a powerful arsenal of cutting-edge home maintenance tools and a selection of the best detergents available on the market today. At Anyclean, we pay special attention to eco-friendly sanitary treatment and make sure all applied detergents are biodegradable and health-safe.
*Anyclean is a fully certified Safe Contractor, an associate member of the National Carpet Cleaning Association, and a long-standing partner of the British Window Cleaning Academy.
Our After-vacancy Sanitary Treatment Task Sheet - Overview
How do we approach the task at hand? We are thorough, meticulous, and strictly follow our operative guidelines. Our technicians usually start the treatment from the premises closest to the front door and move clockwise, cleaning every room from top to bottom. We want to get our hands on every square inch of usable surface in your former home and even move the furniture for greater access. Here is a quick look at our comprehensive list of tasks:
- Bathtub/ shower cabin polishing and cleaning
- Toilet cleaning and anti-bacterial treatment
- Wall tiles scrubbing and polishing
- Floor cleaning and sanitising
- Tile grout treatment and mould spots removal
- Thorough bathroom vanities cleaning, including all drawers, shelves, mirrors, sink, taps, shower curtains, etc.
- Dishwasher sanitising and scrubbing, removal of any rust or limescale
- Deep-clean stove and oven treatment, removal of any accumulated rust, grease or stains
- Thorough fridge cleaning - from the inside and out
- Cleaning of all electric appliances and utensils - including the microwave oven, coffee machine, mixer, toaster, etc.
- Polishing of the sink and taps
- Cleaning and sanitising of all waste bins and restocking them with disposable plastic bags
- Dusting of all drawers and cabinets
- Cleaning and polishing of all countertops and cooking surfaces
- Disposal of any food products and beverages left behind.
- Indoor window cleaning
- Vacuum cleaning of all rooms, we pay special attention to the bedroom mattresses and the upholstered furniture
- Cleaning and polishing of all wooden, glass, metal, and plastic surfaces
- Moving of all light furniture (ottomans, stools, chairs, armchairs, coffee tables) and dusting underneath
- Dusting of all window sills, handles, shutters, curtains, and blinds
- Cleaning of all backboards, door handles and frames
- Dusting of all shelves and drawers
- Dusting of all air conditioners, ventilation systems, and ceiling fans
- Floor cleaning and sanitising - depending on the floor covering type
- Garbage and waste disposal.
Area Of Operation
You can book Anyclean's packages in every district of South East London:
- End of tenancy cleaning Blackheath SE3
- End of tenancy cleaning Greenwich SE10
- End of tenancy cleaning Eltham SE9
- End of tenancy cleaning Abbey Wood SE2
- End of tenancy cleaning Brockley SE4
- End of tenancy cleaning Lewisham SE13
- End of tenancy cleaning New Cross SE14
- End of tenancy cleaning Peckham SE15
- End of tenancy cleaning Woolwich SE18.
How Do I Get In Touch?
For instant free quotes - give us a call on 020 7099 6964. If you wish to send us a price inquiry via email, please fill in all the required fields of our Contact form, and we will answer within 24 hours. You can talk to a customer representative:
- Every day of the working week, 09.00 - 18.00
- On weekends and holidays, 10.00 - 16.00.
"Coming ten minutes early for the appointment - check. Finishing fifteen minutes faster than planned - check. Blowing the mind of my landlady with the results - double check. What is there not to like about Anyclean?"
"You might be the best cleaners in Kennington, but what is more important is the core decency and hard work that Anyclean stands for. Never change that!"
"The most positive and easy going cleaners I have ever seen, and yet when the push comes to shove - they always bring their A-game!"