End Of Tenancy Cleaning Kensington W8
End Of Tenancy Cleaning Kensington – What We Do Best
If time is running out, the tasks of moving out are piling up, and you still haven’t found a contractor to do the end of tenancy cleaning, do not panic – you can always rely on Anyclean! We have been serving tenants and landlords in Kensington and all of West and Central London for the last eighteen years, bringing low prices, premium quality, and positive attitude to the table.
With our comprehensive service package, you can be certain there will be no complications during your transition period. We have the experience and the knowledge of what needs to be done, and we achieve the results you require quickly and efficiently. Our highly skilled and hardworking cleaning teams are at your disposal seven days per week, all throughout the year. In fact, Anyclean is one of the cleaning contractors in Kensington that offers the shortest-notice of service – we usually perform the end of tenancy cleaning procedure within 2-3 days of you first call.
If that sounds like a good deal, give us a call on 020 7099 6964, and we will start planning for our visit right away!
If you are worried that the bill will shoot through the roof, you might be in for a nice surprise. Our rates start from just £80, and since we work with fixed prices that are not a subject of change you only pay for what you get. There are no additional contract fees or hidden charges. Also, our pricing system completely removes time for completion as a determining factor so you do not have to worry about how long would the cleaning take.
1 bedroom 1 bathroom flat..........from £158.00
2 bedroom 1 bathroom flat..........from £170.00
3 bedroom 2 bathrooms flat..........from £205.00
*You will always receive your price quote before, and never after the cleaning. Once received, a quote cannot be changed by the company.
**Carpet cleaning is a separate service and if you want it included in your package, please notify our customer representatives.
***We will need one parking spot for our team vehicles. In case you cannot provide such, additional parking fees may apply.
Why Is Anyclean The Best End Of Tenancy Cleaning Company In Kensington?
- Affordable prices and the most cost-effective packages on the market today.
- Multiple payment options.
- Highly skilled and experienced cleaning teams.
- Uncompromising quality control of procedures.
- A comprehensive set of cleaning tasks.
- Short-notice service – we do the cleaning in 2-3 days after your call.
- Bullet-proof Insurance and Liability policy.
- Powerful professional equipment and biodegradable cleaning materials.
- Constant communication with your landlords and paying attention to their requirements.
- Helpful and friendly customer support.
What Does Our Service Package Include?
Anyclean’s end goal is to deliver a deep-clean treatment of every room and cleanable item in your former residence. Once we finish, we want to leave the place in a better condition than it had been the day you moved in.
Of course, there is no one schematic way to approach every peculiar case. Taking into account the specific features of every residence, however, we always plan our task sheet along these general lines:
- Sweeping and vacuum cleaning of all rooms.
- Mopping of tile floors, vacuum cleaning for carpets.
- Indoor window cleaning
- Vacuum cleaning of all upholstered furniture and bedroom mattresses.
- Moving of all light furniture (stools, chairs, armchair, tables) and dusting underneath.
- Dusting and polishing of all metal, wooden, glass, and plastic surfaces.
- Dusting and cleaning of all window sills, blinds, shutters; vacuum cleaning of curtains.
- Dusting and polishing of all door frames and handles.
- Dusting and cleaning of all shelves and cupboards.
- Disposal of any garbage left behind.
Cleaning in the bathroom
- Mopping and sanitizing of the tile floor.
- Scrubbing and polishing of the wall tiles.
- Cleaning of the toilet, anti-bacteria treatment.
- Cleaning and polishing of the shower cabin, bathtub.
- Thorough cleaning of all bathroom vanities – mirrors, drawers, shelves, cupboards, sink, taps, etc.
Cleaning in the kitchen
- Oven deep-clean – removal of grease, grime, and rust, if necessary.
- Fridge defrost, thorough cleaning inside and out.
- Cleaning of all kitchen cupboards and drawers.
- Cleaning and polishing of all cooking surfaces.
- Cleaning and polishing of the sink and taps.
- Disposal of any food products and beverages left behind.
- Cleaning of all electric appliances (microwave oven, toaster, etc.)
- Restocking of all waste bins with plastic bags.
Our Cleaning Teams
Anyclean is particularly proud of its minimal staff turnover which means some of our cleaners have been with the company for well over a decade. This is a huge period of time in our business, and it means vast experience, excellent skill set, and outstanding problem-solving abilities. Most of our technicians have specialized in a certain sub-sphere (carpet or window cleaning), and this only enhances their performance and speed of delivery.
Rest assured, with Anyclean you do not need to worry about sloppy results, languishing tasks, and further complications. We always get the job done, and we do it well!
How Do We Guarantee Quality Control?
First of all, we are perfectly confident in the professional qualities of our cleaners – they have been put to the test in hundreds of cleaning jobs. But for your complete peace of mind and for the sake of bullet-proof quality control, we assign special supervisors for every case, whose single task is to oversee the performance of the cleaning teams and make sure all procedures comply with Anyclean’s standards of excellence.
We also keep in constant touch with the property owners and landlords and invite them to join us during the final inspection of the premises. This practice helps us avoid further misunderstandings and lets us address their requirements on the spot.
Where can you find us?
Apart from Kensington, Anyclean operates in all residential areas of Central and West London, including:
- End of tenancy cleaning Hammersmith W6
- End of tenancy cleaning Maida Vale W9
- End of tenancy cleaning Shepherds Bush W12
- End of tenancy cleaning Ealing W5
- End of tenancy cleaning Paddington W2
- End of tenancy cleaning Acton W3
- End of tenancy cleaning Marylebone W1.
How Can You Book a Quote With Anyclean?
You can send us an email through the contact form, and we will get back in touch within 24 hours. Or you can give us a call on 020 7099 6964 – our customer support centre works Monday through Friday, 09.00-18.00 and on weekends, 10.00-16.00.
What Do Our Customers Say About Us?
“The best end of tenancy cleaning company in Kensington by far! I always advise my tenants to give them a call before anyone else!”
“You did a fantastic job on my two-bedroom flat near Kensington Gardens, despite the mould in the bathroom and a tad too much dust under the carpets. Not to mention how fast we managed to plan the whole thing – just two days!”
“I don’t care what price you offer or what services – the attitude is the deal-breaker for me. The guys at Anyclean are friendly, professional and do not treat me like an idiot who doesn’t know what he wants. Well done, and keep up the great effort!”