End Of Tenancy Cleaning Kilburn NW6
Top Quality After-tenancy Cleaning Services In Kilburn NW6 - Get The Best Deals With Anyclean
Anyclean is the perfect solution for all your end of tenancy cleaning problems. If you live in Kilburn NW6 or any other residential area of North West London, you can take advantage of our services seven days per week, all throughout the year. Anyclean provides you with the best price rates, the most comprehensive service packages, and a thoroughly hassle-free customer experience that you will relish!
We have been in the housekeeping and domestic cleaning business for almost two decades (the company was founded back in 1998). The long years of hard work and dealing with various hygienic challenges have taught us invaluable lessons on how to approach the task of move-out treatment in the most effective way. We also abide by very strict operative guidelines and commit to the most rigid quality control policy in the business.
If you want to find out more about our service packages, please feel free to contact us every day on 020 7099 6964. Free quotes and instant bookings are at your disposal whenever you need them!
The Advantages Of Anyclean's Offer For Kilburn Customers
- The most competitive price rates in NW6
- A team of highly proficient and effective specialists
- A comprehensive task sheet that covers all hygienic issues of your home
- Powerful professional equipment and biodegradable cleaning components for your complete peace of mind
- Easy to book services - it takes a short phone call to schedule your appointment
- Non-stop availability - we work all throughout the week, all holidays included
- Pre-booked and emergency cleaning help available
- Adjusting our performance to the demands and requirements of your landlords
- Rigid quality control and commitment to excellence
- 100% customer satisfaction rate.
Our Pricing Policy
How many times have you had to deal with service contractors that rave about their services, but when it comes to pricing they become suspiciously vague and ambiguous? We promise you - you will not have to face this issue with Anyclean! In fact, we can give you a precise price quote one minute after you call us! Just tell us how many rooms we need to clean, how many bedrooms and bathrooms, and whether you need extra carpet care, and we will come back with an offer immediately. You can check a few examples in the chart below:
1 bedroom 1 bathroom flat..........from £158.00
2 bedroom 1 bathroom flat..........from £170.00
3 bedroom 2 bathrooms flat..........from £205.00
Here are a few other things you should always keep in mind:
- All cleaning materials are included in the price. We only need electricity and running water for our equipment.
- Carpet, rug, and upholstery hot water extraction is not included in the service package. We can offer you some amazing discounts on it if you book it with us.
- Time for completion is not a factor in our price policy. Time management is our concern, not yours.
- We require our customers to provide us with one parking spot. If your residential building does not have one, we might have to charge you with parking fees.
Our Expert Teams Are The Best Guarantee For Success
We have total conviction in the professional qualities of our task force teams. Why? Because they have faced some serious challenges and have come on top of them with great integrity and under pressure. Because they possess all the required skills and knowledge to call themselves some of the best housekeeping experts in North West London.
We provide all our technicians with the exclusive opportunity to train and learn the intricacies of the craft in the UK's leading educational institutions in our industry like the National Carpet Cleaners Association and the British Window Cleaning Academy.
Our Detailed Move-out Cleaning Task Sheet At A Glance
There is only one way to make sure that we can meet all your landlord's requirements properly - to deliver a thorough sanitary treatment that covers every square inch of usable surface in your former residence. Of course, the peculiarities of every single home pose different challenges. Keeping that in mind, here is a quick overview of our standard task sheet in Kilburn.
General hygienic chores
- Indoor window cleaning
- Floor cleaning and sanitising - depending on the floor covering type
- Thorough vacuum cleaning of all rooms - with a focus on the upholstered furniture and bedroom mattresses
- Dusting of all shelves and drawers
- Dusting and polishing of all backboards, door frames and handles
- Dusting of all window sills, shutters, blinds, and curtains
- Moving of all light furniture (coffee tables, armchairs, ottomans, stools, chairs), and dusting underneath
- Cleaning and polishing of all metal, wooden, glass, and plastic surfaces
- Dusting and cleaning of ceiling fans, air-conditioners, and ventilation systems
- Garbage and waste disposal.
Kitchen hygienic chores
- Dusting of all cupboards and drawers
- Polishing of the kitchen sink and taps
- Cleaning and polishing of all countertops and cooking surfaces
- Deep-clean treatment of the stove and oven; removal of any accumulated stains, grease or rust
- Cleaning of the fridge - from the inside and out
- Cleaning of all appliances and utensils - toaster, mixer, coffee machine, microwave oven, etc.
- Disinfection of the waste bins and restocking them with disposable plastic bags
- Throwing out of any food products or beverages left behind.
Bathroom hygienic chores
- Toilet cleaning and anti-bacteria treatment
- Wall tiles scrubbing and polishing
- Tile grout cleaning and mould spots removal
- Floors cleaning and sanitising
- Bathtub/ shower cabin cleaning and polishing
- Thorough bathroom vanities cleaning, including shelves, drawers, sink, taps, mirrors, shower curtains, etc.
How Do We Sustain Anyclean's 100% Customer Satisfaction Rate?
We will get in touch with your landlords and talk with them about their preferences and expectations from the procedure. We also invite them to join us during our final inspections, so that if they have any misgivings about the results, we can address them immediately.
Anyclean fully commits to quality control and operational oversight. We assign experienced quality supervisors with the specific task to make sure all delivered results comply with the company's standards of excellence.
We always get the job done. In the unlikely event of lapses in quality or unsatisfactory results, our teams will repeat all necessary procedures - FREE OF CHARGE.
Area Of Operation
Anyclean covers the entire scope of North West London, including the residential areas of:
- End of tenancy cleaning Hampstead NW3
- End of tenancy cleaning Camden Town NW1
- End of tenancy cleaning Cricklewood NW2
- End of tenancy cleaning Belsize Park NW3
- End of tenancy cleaning Kentish Town NW5
- End of tenancy cleaning Willesden NW10
- End of tenancy cleaning St John's Wood NW8.
How Do I Book Anyclean?
The easiest way is to give us a call on 020 7099 6964 - our friendly customer representatives will walk you through the entire service process and help you schedule an appointment with one of our teams. You can also use the Contact form to send us an email, and we will get back in touch within 24 hours. Do not forget that we are at your disposal:
- Every day of the working week, from 09.00 to 18.00.
- On holidays and weekends, from 10.00 to 16.00.
"Choosing Anyclean pays off almost immediately - I instantly stopped worrying about the end of tenancy cleaning, called my landlord and told him the date for the procedure, and I was done with the place! I didn't lift my finger, didn't wonder what detergent to buy or where to begin - I just enjoyed my free time. Thank you, Anyclean!"
"The Anyclean team treated things and areas I never thought needed particular maintenance (the backboards - really?). They did a much thorough job than I would have ever attempted."
"With two kids preparing for school, a 40-hour working week, and a hectic transition to a bigger apartment, the last thing I wanted on my plate was a wholesome cleaning effort. Anyclean's help was a lifesaver for me, I am so grateful you fitted me in so quickly!"