End Of Tenancy Cleaning Lee SE12
Top-notch After-vacancy Cleaning Services In Lee SE12
If you want a smooth transition from your former residence and no hassle regarding its final sanitary treatment, Anyclean is the partner you want on your side. We have all the required skills and knowledge to deliver an outstanding performance that will cover all your landlord's requirements. Our teams are punctual, hardworking, and highly experienced - they have been doing this for over a decade, sustaining a 100% customer satisfaction rate.
If you worry that the service will burden your move-out budget too much, consider this - Anyclean works with some of the most competitive rates in all of South East London. We provide any potential customer with a free, non-binding price quote - thus you will know the cost of service before you even decide whether you want to book us or not.
Do not wait for the last possible moment - give us a call on 020 7099 6964 and check the price range of your package! Our crews are available seven days per week, including all Bank and National Holidays - rest assured, we can easily fit you in our timetable whenever you see fit!
Our Pricing Policy
Anyclean gives all its customers full access to the information they need to make the best choice for their end of tenancy cleaning procedure. We have removed time for completion as a price determining factor and opt for a much more simple system of fixed estimates. It is based on the standard square footage of London housing units (both apartments and houses), i.e. the cost of service depends on the number of rooms and the floor covering type. Here are a few examples to illustrate our pricing range:
1 bedroom 1 bathroom flat..........from £158.00
2 bedroom 1 bathroom flat..........from £170.00
3 bedroom 2 bathrooms flat..........from £205.00
There are no contract fees or hidden charges - you only pay for the service you get. All detergents and additional materials are included in the subtotal. Our crews need one parking spot for the vehicles they transport the equipment with - if such is unavailable, additional parking fees may apply (we will clear this out with you before the procedure).
*Please notice that deep-clean carpet care is a separate procedure. If you add it to a post-tenancy cleaning package, you become eligible for one of our exclusive discounts. Ask our customer representatives for more details.
What Makes Us The Number One Move-out Cleaning Choice In SE12?
- The most competitive price rates in Lee sweetened up by exclusive discounts and special deals
- Almost twenty years of professional experience in home maintenance and housekeeping
- Multiple payment options and fixed rates only - no unpleasant surprises when the bill arrives
- Highly skilled and motivated technicians with outstanding attention to detail
- The most comprehensive hygienic task sheet you can find on today's market
- You can count on us seven days per week, all throughout the year (all holidays included)
- Anyclean provides both pre-booked appointments and emergency cleaning help
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability policy - we've got you covered against any incidents
- Meticulous quality control or every chore - we always get the job done quickly and effectively
- Easy going and friendly customer support.
Our Detailed Sanitary Treatment Task Sheet - Overview
Has your landlord piled up a huge list of demands for the final cleaning of your former home? There is no need to panic, this is what landlords usually do. Anyclean responds with a thorough hygienic approach whose goal is to leave the residence in pristine sanitary condition when we are done. We pay attention to the smallest of details and treat areas of the rooms that often get neglected in the regular brush off.
Kitchen hygienic tasks
- Dusting of all cabinets and drawers
- Polishing the sink and taps
- Cleaning and polishing of the countertops and all cooking surfaces
- Cleaning and sanitising of all waste bins and restocking them with disposable plastic bags
- Thorough fridge cleaning from the inside and out
- Cleaning of all appliances and utensils - the toaster, mixer, coffee machine, microwave oven, etc.
- Dishwasher scrubbing and sanitising, we remove any limescale and rust
- Deep-clean stove and oven treatment, removal of any accumulated rust, stains, and grease
- Disposal of any food products and beverages left behind.
Bathroom hygienic tasks
- Toilet cleaning and anti-bacterial treatment
- Floor cleaning and sanitising
- Bathtub/ shower cabin cleaning and polishing
- Wall tiles scrubbing and polishing
- Tile grout treatment and mould spots removal
- Thorough bathroom vanities cleaning, including the shower curtains, sink, taps, mirrors, shelves, drawers, etc.
General hygienic tasks
- Dusting of all shelves and drawers
- Cleaning and polishing of all glass, wooden, plastic, and metal surfaces
- Floor cleaning and sanitising - depending on the floor covering type
- Indoor window cleaning
- Moving of all light furniture (coffee tables, chairs, armchairs, ottomans, stools), and dusting underneath
- Dusting of all window sills, handles, shutters, blinds, and curtains
- Cleaning of all backboards, door frames and handles
- Dusting of all ventilations systems, air conditioners, and ceiling fans
- Vacuum cleaning of the entire residence with particular attention to the upholstered furniture and the bedroom mattresses
- Waste and garbage disposal.
*We perform a rigorous quality control during every procedure and check the results of every single chore. If you are not happy with any aspect of the service, our technicians will come back and repeat any necessary procedure - FREE OF CHARGE.
Our Crews Always Get The Job Done
We may rave about our professional qualities, result-oriented mindset, and a long-lasting streak of successful procedures all we want, but the bottom line is this - how effectively and quickly can we clean your place? The answer to both aspects of the question - better than most of our competitors.
We have been in the business long enough to know which technique works best for every peculiar problem; what is the best detergent for every type of service; what sequence of tasks is most effective so that we spare time and don't have to repeat certain chores (floor cleaning, for example). These features of the sanitary process may look simple enough and fundamental, but you will be amazed how many cleaners make amateurish mistakes when it comes to more complex hygienic challenges.
*Anyclean is a member of the National Carpet Cleaners Association and a training partner of the British Window Cleaning Academy. We are also a fully certified Safe Contractor.
Area Of Coverage
You can take advantage of our premium services in all of South East London, including the residential areas of:
- End of tenancy cleaning Peckham SE15
- End of tenancy cleaning New Cross SE14
- End of tenancy cleaning Lewisham SE13
- End of tenancy cleaning Woolwich SE18
- End of tenancy cleaning East Dulwich SE22
- End of tenancy cleaning Bermondsey SE1
- End of tenancy cleaning Brockley SE4
- End of tenancy cleaning Greenwich SE10
- End of tenancy cleaning Blackheath SE3
- End of tenancy cleaning Charlton SE7.
How Do I Order My Free Price Quote With Anyclean?
The easiest and fastest way is to call us on 020 7099 6964 - it rarely requires more than ten minutes to schedule an appointment with one of our SE London teams. You can also send us a price inquiry through the Contact form, we will get back in touch ASAP. Our call centre is at your disposal:
- From Monday to Friday, 09.00 - 18.00
- On weekends and holidays, 10.00 - 16.00.
"Anyclean is by far the best cleaning provider I've used so far, and trust me - I've gone through my fair share of the bunch! The most significant advantage they have - positive attitude. Can't quantify that!"
"What I like most about Anyclean is that I can totally delegate a cleaning task - regardless of what it is - and be sure of the positive, satisfying result."
"The best combination of decent prices and impressive quality you can find in South East London! These guys know what they are doing and obviously try to do their best in every job!"