End Of Tenancy Cleaning Lewisham SE13
End Of Tenancy Cleaning Lewisham SE13 Overview
If you are looking for the best end of tenancy cleaning option in Lewisham you have landed on the right web page! Anyclean is the kind of partner you want in your corner – reliable, hardworking, and result-oriented. We have been in the home maintenance business since 1998 and for those more than sixteen years our team has never failed to deliver the kind of service and quality we promise to our customers. When you sign up for our move-out cleaning packages you can expect a thorough sanitary and hygienic treatment of your home that will satisfy even the most demanding landlords. Rest assured, we will get in touch with the property owners, work out their preferences, and adjust our performance accordingly.
Our teams, however, are not only thorough and effective – they are quick in planning and execution as well! Relying on a powerful array of organic-based cleaning materials and latest-generation equipment, we can deliver the results you want more swiftly than any of our competitors. Keep it in mind that we offer emergency and short-notice appointments as well – we will clean your residence within 2-3 days of your first call, should that suit your timetable!
Do not waste your time in looking for a better offer in Lewisham – you can hardly find it! Give us a call on 020 7099 6964 and let us worry about the rest!
The Advantages Of Our Offer
- Affordable prices, starting from just £80 for a studio apartment.
- Multiple payment options.
- Fully trained and uniformed cleaning teams.
- Cutting-edge equipment and the best biodegradable detergents on the market.
- Non-stop availability – you can book us even on National and Bank Holidays.
- A comprehensive set of cleaning procedures for the thorough sanitary treatment of your former residence.
- Preliminary communication with the property owners to deliver their preferences for the procedure.
- Emergency and short-notice appointments – we usually need about 2-3 days to plan and perform the cleaning.
- A bullet-proof Insurance and Liability Policy.
- All-round customer support.
Can Anyclean really offer you the best tenancy cleaning deals in Lewisham? Let’s break down the numbers! Unlike many of our competitors who hide between fluid terms like “affordable” and “best-price”, we offer our customers full access to our price rates. Thus they can make the best well-informed choice for the service they need. Our team has adopted a system of fixed estimates that thoroughly eliminates time for completion as a price determining factor and instead opts for more precise parameters like total square footage and the number of rooms in the residence. Our customers can actually check their expected fee before they even pick up the phone to call us – check the full chart below for more details.
As you can see, carpet cleaning is a separate service. Many of our customers forget that – make sure to notify us if you want to include the treatment in your package. We will also need one parking spot for our vehicles. If such is unavailable, additional fees may be applied to your quote.
What Does A Tenancy Cleaning Procedure Include?
Do you remember your last spring cleaning? Well, our thorough treatment of your former would look almost the same – only a bit more muscled up and more detailed. We have the necessary experience and professional routine to immediately recognize the most problematic areas from a hygienic point of view and address them accordingly. Our teams will also treat every square inch of usable surface at your former home and concentrate on the high-traffic areas and items you use most often in your daily routine. Our task sheet usually includes but is not limited to:
- Toilet cleaning and anti-bacteria treatment.
- Wall tiles scrubbing and polishing
- Floor cleaning and sanitizing.
- Bathtub/ shower cabin cleaning and polishing.
- Thorough bathroom vanities cleaning – mirrors, shelves, drawers, shower curtain, sink, taps, etc.
- Cleaning of all electric appliances and utensils (mixer, toaster, microwave oven, coffee machine, etc.).
- Oven deep-clean; removal of any accumulated dust, grease, and grime if necessary.
- Fridge defrost, thorough cleaning from the inside and out.
- Cleaning and polishing of all cooking surfaces.
- Cleaning and polishing of the kitchen sink and taps.
- Cleaning and dusting of all cupboards and drawers.
- Restocking of all waste bins with disposable plastic bags.
- Throwing out any food products and beverages left behind.
- Floor cleaning – depending on the floor covering type.
- Vacuum cleaning and sweeping of the entire residence.
- Vacuum cleaning of all bedroom mattresses and upholstered furniture.
- Moving of all light furniture (tables, stools, armchairs, chairs) and sweeping underneath.
- Indoor window cleaning.
- Cleaning and dusting of all window sills, blinds, curtains, and shutters.
- Cleaning and polishing of all door frames and handles.
- Cleaning and polishing of all metal, wooden, plastic and glass surfaces.
- Cleaning and dusting of all shelves and drawers.
- Waste and garbage disposal.
Our Cleaning Teams
If you are looking for top quality of performance in tight completion deadlines – the Anyclean specialists are the people to rely on. A few characteristics separate a decent cleaner from a great one – punctuality, experience, reliability, skills set, and knowledge. We claim confidently that our staff members combine all of these, and more. We are young, strongly motivated, hardworking, and we relish a cleaning challenge.
On a professional note, Anyclean sustains a long-standing and fruitful partnership with two of the UK’s leading training institutions in our business – the British Window Cleaning Academy and the National Carpet Cleaners Association. With their help we make sure our technicians keep in touch with the latest trends and innovations in home maintenance and sanitary treatment.
Uncompromising Quality Control For Happy Customers
There are two levels of quality control that Anyclean employs for all its procedures. The first one is internal and applies to all cleaning teams – we assign a quality supervisor to oversee the performance of all technicians and make sure all results comply with the company’s standards of excellence.
Then there is the external lever for control – our communication with the property owners. After all, tenancy cleaning is performed for their benefit and we welcome and even urge them to be active in the oversight of the procedure. Should they find out anything that is not to their liking we will come back and re-clean the spot – and you don’t pay a cent for it!
“A five-star service you can thoroughly rely on! The cleaners know their stuff and are expedient and professional. But it is the customer support that was the highlight of the whole service for me – they were very polite, friendly, and helpful.”
“If you ever find yourself in the nightmarish situation to have two days to book an end of tenancy cleaning, call Anyclean – they are arguably the only service provider that can deliver the goods in such a short term.”
“The funny thing about the move-out cleaning was that I was so impressed with the results that I booked Anyclean as my regular home cleaners at my new place. It tells you something about their performance!”
Where can you find us?
If you are not a Lewisham resident you can still take advantage of our premium services in the residential areas nearby:
- End of tenancy cleaning Bermondsey SE1
- End of tenancy cleaning Blackheath SE3
- End of tenancy cleaning Greenwich SE10
- End of tenancy cleaning Abbey Wood SE2
- End of tenancy cleaning Deptford SE8
- End of tenancy cleaning Woolwich SE18
- End of tenancy cleaning West Dulwich SE21.
How Do I Book An Appointment With Anyclean?
You can send us a price inquiry through the Contact form, and we will get back in touch within 24 hours. Even easier – give us a quick call on 020 7099 6964 and we will set up your end of tenancy cleaning service package in five minutes. Our customer support centre is available:
- Monday – Friday – 09.00:18.00.
- On weekends – 10.00:16.00.