End Of Tenancy Cleaning Leytonstone E11
Grab The Best Post-tenancy Cleaning Deals In Leytonstone E11 With Anyclean
Booking a professional cleaner for your after-vacancy sanitary treatment is not a luxury - it is a well-placed investment that can save you precious time, energy, and nerves. Anyclean offers you service packages that cover all your problems regarding the tenancy cleaning - we will meet all your landlord's expectations, and do it quickly and effectively. We work with some of the most reliable home maintenance specialists in East London - proficient experts with long years of tenure in the business and flawless streak of successful procedures.
But our services are not only reliable - they come at more than reasonable prices, too. Add to that a wide range of discounts and special offers, as well as the fact that we plan and execute the procedures faster than most of our competitors, and you can easily understand why Anyclean is the number one move-out cleaning provider in Leytonstone E11.
If you need to get the treatment done within the next 2-3 days, do not waste a minute longer - give us a call on 020 7099 6964 right away! Do not forget that you can count on our task force teams even through the weekend and on National and Bank Holidays!
Ten Reasons Why We Are The Number One Tenancy Cleaning Provider In E11
- We have the best teams of experienced, highly skilled professionals
- Some of the most competitive price rates on today's market
- Quick and easy to book - our customer support will schedule your appointment within ten minutes
- Available seven days per week, all holidays included
- The most detailed and thorough cleaning task sheets that cover all hygienic issues of a modern London residence
- Powerful, latest-generation equipment and a selection of biodegradable detergents for eco-friendly results
- A comprehensive public Insurance and Liability policy - we've got you covered
- We easily adjust our performance approach according to the preferences of the property owners
- We always get the job done - Anyclean's customer satisfaction rate is firmly at 100%
- Friendly and helpful customer support.
How much does a post-tenancy treatment package cost after all? We can answer the question within a couple of minutes of your first call. Just give us the number of rooms and the floor covering type, and we will come back with a precise quote. Unlike many of our Leytonstone competitors who charge you per hour, we work with a system of fixed standardised rates, as shown in the chart below:
1 bedroom 1 bathroom flat..........from £158.00
2 bedroom 1 bathroom flat..........from £170.00
3 bedroom 2 bathrooms flat..........from £205.00
- Please notice that hot water extraction for carpets, rugs and upholstered furniture are separate procedures. If you need any of them, you have to notify our customer support accordingly - we do offer some sweet discounts on them.
- All detergents and additional materials necessary for the procedure are included in the price. Our technicians only need access to the premises, running water and electricity for their machines.
- We ask our customers to provide us with a parking spot for our vehicles. If your residential building does not have a parking area, additional fees may apply.
Our Teams Are The Best Guarantee For Success
You might have heard it a thousand times - our teams are the best in the business. But here are few facts we ask you to consider:
- Many of our cleaners have been with us for over a decade. Few things can beat routine and experience, and our teams have hundreds of successful procedures behind their back.
- We only work with fully certified professionals who possess all widely recognised accreditations in our industry. The selection and reference-checking process we have in store is meticulous and uncompromising.
- We work with the UK's leading training institutions - the National Carpet Cleaners Association and the British Window Cleaning Academy - to make sure our technicians are in touch with the latest trends and breakthroughs in housekeeping and home maintenance.
End Of Tenancy Cleaning Task Sheet - Overview
Our operative approach is meticulous and well-planned - we start from the first room closest to the front door and move clockwise through the residence, treating every room from top to bottom. Our teams excel in attention to detail and will not leave a speck of dust behind them. Here is a quick overview of the chores we usually take care of.
- Thorough bathroom vanities cleaning - sink, taps, mirrors, shower curtains, shelves, drawers, etc.
- Toilet cleaning and anti-bacterial treatment
- Floor cleaning and sanitising
- Tile grout treatment and mould spots removal
- Wall tiles scrubbing and polishing
- Bathtub/ shower cabin cleaning and polishing.
- Thorough fridge cleaning - from the inside and out
- Oven and stove deep-clean - removal of any stains, rust or grease
- Dishwasher scrubbing and sanitising, removal of any rust or limescale
- Cleaning of all utensils and appliances, including the microwave oven, mixer, toaster, coffee machine, etc.
- Cleaning and polishing of all countertops and cooking surfaces
- Dusting of all drawers and cupboards
- Polishing of the sink and taps
- Cleaning and sanitising of the waste bins and restocking them with disposable plastic bags
- Disposal of any beverages and food products left behind.
- Vacuum cleaning of all rooms with a particular focus on the upholstered furniture and the bedroom mattresses
- Moving of all light furniture (coffee tables, armchairs, stools, ottomans, chairs) and dusting underneath
- Floor cleaning and sanitising - depending on the floor covering type
- Indoor window cleaning
- Dusting of all window sills, handles, blinds, curtains, and shutters
- Dusting of all drawers and shelves
- Cleaning and polishing of all glass, metal, plastic, and wooden surfaces
- Dusting of all air conditioners, ventilation systems, and ceiling fans
- Cleaning of all backboards, door frames and handles
- Disposal of any waste and garbage left behind.
How Do We Guarantee Complete Customer Satisfaction?
In our experience, customer satisfaction depends on two interrelated factors - how well do you understand your customer's requirements; and how fully do you meet them. We always communicate with the landlords and listen carefully to what they have to say - in many cases these conversations have spared us nerve-wracking situations afterwards.
As for quality control - it is one of the founding principles of Anyclean's professional success. Our teams strictly abide by the company's operative guidelines, and the results we deliver are equal to our promise of excellence.
Area Of Coverage
You can rely on Anyclean not only in Leytonstone E11 but in every residential area of East London:
- End of tenancy cleaning Shoreditch E1
- End of tenancy cleaning Bow E3
- End of tenancy cleaning Bethnal Green E2
- End of tenancy cleaning Clapton E5
- End of tenancy cleaning Forest Gate E7
- End of tenancy cleaning Hackney E8
- End of tenancy cleaning Plaistow E13
- End of tenancy cleaning Poplar E14
- End of tenancy cleaning Stratford E15
- End of tenancy cleaning Walthamstow E17.
How Do I Order My Service Package With Anyclean?
This will arguably be the easiest task on your move-out list - give us a quick call on 020 7099 6964, and our customer representatives will take care of all the rest for you. Our call centre is at your disposal:
- From Monday to Friday, 09.00 - 18.00
- On weekends and holidays, 10.00 - 16.00.
"A colleague at work mentioned Anyclean and how happy she was with their performance, so I decided to give it a try with a tenancy cleaning procedure around the corner. I have to say - you came up to your reputation!"
"A must admit Anyclean was my second choice for a move-out cleaning provider. I called the first company and was shocked by how unprofessional and unhelpful the woman on the phone was. Then I contacted Anyclean, and the contrast was so striking that I signed up for their services immediately."
"With Anyclean I know I don't have to worry about the results, about appointment hours or problems with the property. It is just a bullet-proof service experience, from start to finish!"