End Of Tenancy Cleaning Manor Park E12
The Leading Post-vacancy Cleaning Specialists In Manor Park E12
Why should I clean a place I am about to leave in a few days? For many people, that may sound like a reasonable question, but the reality of your tenancy contract is different. Most property owners would expect you to thoroughly refresh your former home and get it in pristine hygienic condition before you leave.
The task, however, is much easier than you think if you delegate it to the proper service contractor. This is where we step in - Anyclean has almost twenty years of experience in providing premium end of tenancy cleaning support to customers in Manor Park E12 and all of East London. Affordable prices, outstanding housekeeping experts, and punctual delivery are just a few of the advantages we offer on a daily basis. If you sign up for our services you will not have to worry about a single cleaning-related problem - our operative and customer support teams will completely take over the planning and execution of the procedure.
And if you have postponed the final sanitary treatment of your former residence until the last possible moment, don't worry - Anyclean provides short-notice and emergency appointments as well. Give us a quick call on 020 7099 6964 today, and let's start planning the procedure right away!
Our Pricing Policy
Anyclean works with a system of fixed estimates, based on the standardised square footage of modern London housing units. We just need the number of rooms for treatment and the floor covering type, and we can determine the cost of service immediately. In fact, you can check the preliminary price of your package before you even decide whether you will book us or not - check the chart below:
1 bedroom 1 bathroom flat..........from £158.00
2 bedroom 1 bathroom flat..........from £170.00
3 bedroom 2 bathrooms flat..........from £205.00
Since there are no hidden charges or contract fees, once you receive your quote it cannot be changed. All necessary detergents and materials are included in the subtotal.
*Our teams require one parking spot for the vehicles we transport our equipment with. If such is unavailable, additional fees may apply.
**Deep-clean carpet care is not included in the service package. If you need us to take care of it as well, please notify our customer representatives. We can offer you some sweet discounts on the procedure.
The Advantages Of Our Manor Park Offer
- The best housekeeping teams in E12 - proved in hundreds of successful procedures
- Competitive price rates and the most advantegeous ratio between cost of service and delivered results
- Multiple payment options
- Pre-booked and short-notice appointments; emergency help for special cases
- A comprehensive sanitary treatment task sheet - we've got every hygienic problem covered
- Our cleaners are available seven days per week, all throughout the year (all holidays included)
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability policy
- We get in touch with the landlords to check their requirements for the procedure
- Anyclean has sustained a 100% customer satisfaction rate throughout the past two decades
- Rigorous quality control.
Our Teams Are The Partner You Want in Your Corner
Do you hate cleaning? Don't worry, 90% of all people do. But our cleaners are from the other 10% - not just cleaning technicians who do it because it is their job. Our experts relish a hygienic challenge - particularly nasty stains on the stove, mould spots in the bathroom. You name it - we clean it!
In our experience, a strongly motivated team can finish the job twice faster than a regular one that sees it as a duty. So we are very particular in our partner selection policy - Anyclean only works with people who truly enjoy the grind, who want to improve and see housekeeping and home maintenance as a lifetime career, not a temporary job.
Speaking of improvement, Anyclean provides all its cleaners with the opportunity to become as good as they want to be. Complacency is not tolerated, and we expect our specialists to hone their skills whenever they can. With the help of our partners from the British Window Cleaning Academy and the National Carpet Cleaners Association, they have access to the best training programmes and courses in our industry.
What Does Our Move-out Sanitary Treatment Include?
The end of tenancy cleaning packages are the crop of the cream of Anyclean's professional portfolio. This is the most thorough and concentrated brush-up of your home you can book with us. Its objective - to solve any nagging hygienic issues and to cover any lapses in home maintenance you might have overlooked during the regular daily brooming and dusting. Our experience helps us recognise the areas that need the most attention and react properly. With that being said, our teams will clean every square inch of usable surface in your former home.
General tasks (apply to the entire residence)
- Indoor window cleaning
- Floor cleaning and sanitising - depending on the floor covering type
- Vacuum cleaning of all rooms with special attention on the upholstered furniture and the bedroom mattresses
- Moving of all light furniture (coffee tables, stools, ottomans, armchairs, chairs) and dusting underneath
- Cleaning and polishing of all metal, wooden, glass, and plastic surfaces
- Dusting of all shelves and drawers
- Dusting of all ceiling fans, air conditioners, and ventilation systems
- Cleaning of all backboards, door frames, and handles
- Dusting of all window sills, shutters, blinds, and curtains
- Garbage and waste disposal.
- Oven and stove deep-clean - removal of any accumulated stains, grease or rust
- Thorough fridge cleaning - from the inside and out
- Dishwasher scrubbing and sanitising, removal of any limescale or rust
- Dusting of all cupboards and drawers
- Cleaning and polishing of all cooking surfaces and countertops
- Polishing of the sink and taps
- Cleaning of all utensils and electric appliances - including the toaster, mixer, coffee machine, microwave oven, etc.
- Throwing out of any food products or beverages left behind
- Cleaning and sanitising of all waste bins and restocking them with disposable plastic bags.
- Floor cleaning and sanitising
- Toilet cleaning and anti-bacterial treatment
- Wall tiles scrubbing and polishing
- Tile grout treatment and mould spots removal
- Shower cabin/ bathtub scrubbing and polishing
- Thorough bathroom vanities cleaning - sink, taps, mirrors, shower curtains, shelves, drawers, etc.
*Please notice - if either you or your landlord are not happy with the results of any of the abovementioned chores, our cleaners will repeat the procedure - FREE OF CHARGE!
Area Of Coverage
Anyclean operates seven days per week in all of East London, including:
- End of tenancy cleaning Shoreditch E1
- End of tenancy cleaning Bow E3
- End of tenancy cleaning Clapton E5
- End of tenancy cleaning Chingford E4
- End of tenancy cleaning East Ham E6
- End of tenancy cleaning Forest Gate E7
- End of tenancy cleaning Hackney E8
- End of tenancy cleaning Homerton E9
- End of tenancy cleaning Leyton E10
- End of tenancy cleaning Stratford E15.
Order Your Free Quote With Us Right Now
Scheduling your appointment with Anyclean usually takes about 5-10 minutes. Call us on 020 7099 6964 and our customer support will guide you through the process. You can also use the Contact form - fill in all the required fields, and we will come back with a price offer within 24 hours. Our call centre is at your disposal:
- Every day of the working week, from 9 A.M. to 6 P.M.
- On weekends and holidays, from 10 A.M. to 4 P.M.
What Do Our Manor Park Customers Think About Our Performance?
"Anyclean gives me the certainty that all will be well with the post-tenancy cleaning. More than a few of our residents have booked them, and they always deliver five-star results!"
Tim B., housing estate manager
"My landlady was very particular about the move-out treatment - no heavy detergents, no bleach or anything that can trigger allergies. Anyclean was the only cleaning provider that covered such a requirement - they exceed in their eco-friendly policies and truly care about the aftermath of their procedures!"
"When I last visited the apartment, giving back the keys to my landlord, I could not believe how clean the placed looked - there literally wasn't a speck of dust on the shelves and the furniture. Amazing!"