End Of Tenancy Cleaning Marylebone W1
Post Tenancy Cleaning Services By Anyclean - The Best Choice In Marylebone
If you consider doing the after-tenancy cleaning of your former residence on your own, stop for a minute and consider the options. Anyclean can spare you time, energy, a lot of effort, and nerves - and it doesn't even cost that much! Our end of tenancy cleaning service packages are the most cost-effective you can find on the market today - with us, you will get the best quality fir the money you pay. Besides, you do not need to worry whether your landlord will be satisfied by the final results - we will take that bullet for you.
What do you need to do to take advantage of our services in Marylebone W1? Browse through this page and see if our offer is what you need right now. Then pick up the phone and dial 020 7099 6964 - it will take about ten minutes to book an appointment with one of our cleaning teams. From then on, we will take over and let you enjoy your free time or deal with some other tasks on your moving list.
Let's be honest, this is the most important factor that will affect your decision. Many cleaning contractors would hide behind complex explanations and formulas about time for completion and price formation. At Anyclean, we have a totally different approach - we give you precise and detailed information so that you can make a well-informed choice. We work with fixed rates only that completely remove the chance for unpleasant surprises in the bill. Furthermore, we always provide our customers with a comprehensive price quote before we do the cleaning. Take a quick look at our price chart below:
*We require our customers to provide one parking spot for our vehicles. If your residential building does not have one, we might add a parking fee to your quote. You will be notified accordingly.
**Please notice that carpet cleaning is not included in our end of tenancy cleaning packages. If you need it done, just ask our customer representatives for further details on the additional pricing.
Why is Anyclean the number one move-out cleaning provider in Marylebone W1?
- We offer the most reasonable price rates available on the market today.
- Our cleaning teams are among the most effective, experienced, and hardworking in the business.
- We provide short-notice and emergency tenancy cleaning services as well.
- We are available seven days per week, all holidays included.
- We communicate with your property owners and work out their preferences and requirements to avoid any potential misunderstandings.
- We provide a bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy.
- Our teams operate with latest-generation cleaning equipment and a selection of biodegradable, health-safe materials.
- You can rely on Anyclean's outstanding and friendly customer support.
Our tenancy cleaning task sheet
The goal of the procedure is to prepare the residence for its future tenants and make sure it is in prime sanitary and hygienic condition. This requires a thorough deep-clean approach, attention to detail, hard work, and concentrated effort on our part. Of course, we always pay attention to your advice and tips on the most problematic spots in your former home. Our list of tasks usually includes but is not limited to:
General cleaning tasks
- Floor cleaning - depending on the floor covering type.
- Vacuum cleaning of the upholstered furniture and bedroom mattresses.
- Dusting and cleaning of all shelves and drawers.
- Moving the light furniture (tables, stools, chairs, armchairs) and dusting underneath.
- Cleaning and polishing of all door handles and frames.
- Dusting and cleaning of all window sills, handles, curtains, shutters, and blinds.
- Cleaning and polishing of all wooden, glass, metal, and plastic surfaces.
- Indoor window cleaning.
- Waste and garbage removal.
Kitchen cleaning tasks
- Dusting and cleaning of all drawers and cupboards.
- Cleaning and polishing of the kitchen sink and taps.
- Cleaning and polishing of all countertops and cooking surfaces.
- Cleaning of all utensils and electric appliances (microwave oven, toaster, mixer, coffee machine, etc.)
- Oven deep-clean, grease, grime, and rust removal.
- Fridge defrost, thorough cleaning from the inside and out.
- Disposal of any food products and beverages left behind.
- Restocking of all waste bins with plastic bags.
Bathroom cleaning tasks
- Floor cleaning and sanitising.
- Toilet cleaning and anti-bacteria treatment.
- Wall tiles scrubbing and polishing.
- Tile grout cleaning and mould removal (if necessary).
- Bathtub/ shower cabin cleaning and polishing.
- Thorough bathroom vanities cleaning - mirrors, drawers, shelves, sink, taps, shower curtain, etc.
Our expert cleaning teams
In order to be effective and quick at the same time, we need cleaning technicians who have extensive experience, intricate knowledge of home maintenance, and more than a few tricks up their sleeves. Luckily, throughout the past eighteen years, Anyclean has had the chance to work with some of the best contractors in West London - dedicated and hardworking people who understand the importance of accuracy, reliability, and delivering the promised results. They have been in hundreds of cleaning procedures, varying from relatively easy brush-ups to horribly neglected homes with multiple sanitary issues. Anyclean has never failed to meet a cleaning challenge - regardless of the deadline or the difficulty of the job. Our professional record speaks for itself - trust us, and you will not regret it!
How do we guarantee customer satisfaction?
While we have utter faith and confidence in the professional qualities of our cleaning teams, we understand the need for additional oversight. Every single task is checked on site by a specially assigned supervisor - usually a former cleaner with over a decade of experience in the field. Thus we avoid even the slightest chance to overlook a stain or some dust on a living-room bookshelf.
Even more important and effective is our communication with the property owners. After all, they are most interested in getting the best results of the procedure, and we always make sure their opinion is heard and their requirements - met in the fullest way possible.
Where can you find us?
Anyclean operates in all of West and Central London, including the residential areas of:
- End of tenancy cleaning Kensington W8
- End of tenancy cleaning Mayfair W1
- End of tenancy cleaning Hammersmith W6
- End of tenancy cleaning Ealing W5
- End of tenancy cleaning Shepherds Bush W12
- End of tenancy cleaning Maida Vale W9
- End of tenancy cleaning Acton W3
- End of tenancy cleaning Paddington W2.
How to get in touch?
You can send us a price inquiry through the Contact form, and we will get back in touch within 24 hours. If you want to speed up the process, give us a quick call on 020 7099 6964, and we will set up the cleaning appointment immediately. Our call centre is available:
- From Monday to Friday - 09.00 - 18.00.
- On weekends - 10.00 - 16.00.
What do our customers have to say about the service?
"Booking Anyclean was the best possible decision for my after-tenancy cleaning. The entire service process was hassle-free, I did not have to worry about a single thing!"
"Outstanding effort from a truly professional team! Let me tell you, these guys know what they are doing when it comes to cleaning!"
"While the apartment had never been messy, there was an extra feeling of cleanliness once the Anyclean team got the job done. I have never seen a place without a spec of dust anywhere - it was really impressive!"