End Of Tenancy Cleaning Mayfair W1
Move-out Cleaning Services In Mayfair W1 - Choose Anyclean
Is there anything more tedious than thorough home cleaning? And how about having to do it just days before you move out to a new residence? Anyclean can spare you the sweeping and scrubbing - in fact, we can effectively take over the entire tenancy cleaning process for you!
What do you have to do? Call us right away on 020 7099 6964, give us your Mayfair address, and then choose the most suitable moment for our teams to visit the residence. All you have to ensure is access to the premises, electricity, and running water - we will take care of everything else. We even contact your property owners and find out their precise cleaning requirements - this is how thorough our service approach is!
Anyclean is a London-based cleaning service contractor with more than eighteen years of experience in the field of home maintenance and sanitary treatment. We have an outstanding reputation among property owners all around West and Central London, for whom Anyclean has become a synonym of reliability and trustworthiness. Our cleaning teams are at your disposal seven days per week, all throughout the year - even on National and Bank Holidays!
What makes us the number one post-tenancy cleaning provider in Mayfair W1?
- More than eighteen years of experience in home cleaning and sanitary maintenance.
- The most cost-effective service packages on the market.
- Fully trained and uniformed teams.
- Non-stop availability - we work on all holidays as well.
- Thorough reliability and efficiency - we always get the job done.
- We offer both pre-booked and short-notice services.
- Powerful cleaning equipment and biodegradable materials.
- A comprehensive task sheet that fully covers the sanitary and hygienic issues of your home.
- Ardent quality control and oversight.
- A bullet-proof Insurance and Liability Policy.
- Friendly and knowledgeable all-round customer support.
One of the most important advantages our customers can take advantage off is Anyclean's price structure. We have developed our own system of fixed, standardised estimates that take into account the square footage and the number of rooms for cleaning. Thus we have completely removed time for completion as a price determining factor and allow a total transparency in our relationship with the customers.
If you want to see how much your tenancy cleaning package will potentially cost, take a quick look at the chart below:
1 bedroom 1 bathroom flat..........from £158.00
2 bedroom 1 bathroom flat..........from £170.00
3 bedroom 2 bathrooms flat..........from £205.00
A few things you should always keep in mind when you book Anyclean:
- We will always provide you with a precise and detailed price quote before, and never after the cleaning. Once received, the quote cannot be changed.
- There are no hidden fees or contract charges - you only pay for what you get.
- Carpet cleaning is not included in your tenancy cleaning package. If you need us to take care of it, please notify our customer representatives.
- We require our customers to provide us with one parking spot for our vehicles. If such is not available, additional parking fees may apply. You will be notified accordingly.
Our service package - overview
Of one thing you can be certain - our sanitary treatment approach is as thorough as possible. While we obviously concentrate on the usual hygienic suspect spots in the kitchen and the bathroom, our technicians will also pay attention to areas and items you might have overlooked in your daily cleaning routine.
- Wall tiles scrubbing and polishing.
- Toilet cleaning and special treatment with anti-bacteria treatment.
- Floor cleaning and sanitising.
- Tile grout cleaning and mould removal - if necessary.
- Bathtub/ shower cabin cleaning and polishing.
- Thorough bathroom vanities cleaning - including mirrors, shelves, drawers, sink, taps, shower curtains, etc.
- Electric appliances and utensils cleaning (toaster, mixer, coffee machine, microwave oven).
- Kitchen cupboards and drawers dusting and cleaning.
- Cleaning and polishing of the countertops and all cooking areas.
- Cleaning and polishing of the sink and taps.
- Stove and oven deep-clean treatment - removal of grease, grime, and rust, if necessary.
- Fridge defrost and thorough cleaning from the inside and out.
- Throwing out any beverages or food products left behind.
- Restocking of all waste bins with plastic bags.
- Floor cleaning - depending on the floor covering type.
- Vacuum cleaning of the entire residence; we pay special attention to the bedroom mattresses and upholstered furniture.
- Moving light furniture (tables, chairs, armchairs, stools) and dusting underneath.
- Indoor window cleaning.
- Cleaning and polishing of all metal, glass, wooden, and plastic surfaces.
- Cleaning and polishing of all door frames and handles.
- Cleaning and dusting of all window handles, frames, sills, shutters, blinds, and curtains.
- Cleaning and dusting of all shelves and drawers.
- Waste and garbage removal.
The people who work for your comfort
We have assembled a team of highly-skilled professionals who can swiftly and effectively come on top of every cleaning challenge. Many of the people we work with have been in the business for over a decade - they have hundreds of home cleaning procedures behind their back, and there is no sanitary or hygienic issue that can surprise them.
At Anyclean, we highly value the desire to improve and the will to learn new things. We provide our teams with the exclusive chance to learn at the best institutions in our field like the National Carpet Cleaners Association and the British Window Cleaning Academy. This has helped us not only to sustain excellent performance standards but also to set the trends in home cleaning and maintenance.
The advantages of choosing Anyclean
- Quick and reliable service - we always try to perform the cleaning within 48 to 72 hours from the initial contact call. Since we work seven days per week, we have a distinctive advantage over many of our competitors who take the holidays and weekends off.
- Strict quality control - our quality supervisors oversee not only the overall cleaning progress but every single chore as well. Rest assured, when we say we are thorough and detailed - we mean it!
- Constant communication with the property owners - our experience shows us this is the easiest way to avoid misunderstandings and complaints. We always listen to what your landlords have to say and meet their requirements accordingly.
Where can you find us?
You do not live in Mayfair? Nothing to worry about, you can still take advantage of our tenancy cleaning services in all of West and Central London, including:
- End of tenancy cleaning Holland Park W11
- End of tenancy cleaning Marylebone W1
- End of tenancy cleaning Paddington W2
- End of tenancy cleaning Chiswick W4
- End of tenancy cleaning Maida Vale W9
- End of tenancy cleaning Kensington W8
- End of tenancy cleaning Hammersmith W6
- End of tenancy cleaning Ealing W5.
Get in touch
If you want to book a cleaning team, give us an immediate call on 020 7099 6964, and we will set up the appointment right away! Or send us a price inquiry through the Contact form, and we will get back to you ASAP.
"I would never use another cleaning company but Anyclean! They make you feel special and cherished, and their cleaners are always accurate and punctual!"
"I have had three tenants in my flat, and whenever they ask me for cleaning advice, my answer is the same - Anyclean! You cannot go wrong with these guys!"
"The guys only did my move-out carpet cleaning, but the results were nothing short of sensational. Two thumbs up for the best cleaners in Mayfair."