Top Quality Post-tenancy Cleaning Services In Palmers Green N13
Do you find yourself in need of urgent end of tenancy cleaning services in Palmers Green N13? Anyclean is here to help - we offer you the best quality for the money you pay. Our thorough sanitary treatment will meet the demands of even the most exacting landlords, and let you deal with other tasks on the transition to-do list. There is no hassle or worries involved on your part - just give us unobstructed access to the premises, running water, and electricity, and we will take care of all the rest!
Anyclean has been a trendsetter among cleaning companies in London for the past two decades. We work with some of the most experienced and skilled technicians in our field of work, people who can deal with any hygienic challenge quickly and effectively. With a powerful arsenal of professional, cutting-edge equipment and a selection of biodegradable components, we will tackle mould, bacteria, dust, and stains, and leave your former home in pristine condition.
So what do you need to do to take advantage of our services? Just give us a quick call on 020 7099 6964, and we will set up the appointment immediately! Do not forget - Anyclean is available seven days per week, all holidays included, on any address in Palmers Green!
What Makes Us The Best Tenancy Cleaning Choice In Palmers Green N13?
- We work with some of the most affordable price rates in North London.
- Our sanitary treatment will meet the requirements of even the most demanding property owners.
- We work with fully certified cleaners only - experienced, motivated, and knowledgeable in their craft.
- Anyclean offers short-notice and emergency cleaning help as well as pre-appointed visits.
- We are available seven days per week.
- Latest-generation equipment and a special selection of detergents for the best results possible.
- We get in touch with your landlords to determine their service requirements.
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee and rigorous quality control for every procedure.
- A comprehensive public Insurance and Liability Policy.
Anyclean has come up with its own system of standardised fixed estimates, based on the number of rooms in the residence. Unlike many of our competitors, we do not charge per hour - our teams are perfectly capable of managing their time, and this should be our worry, not yours. We always provide our customers with detailed price quotes before the procedure - and since there are no hidden fees or hidden charges you should not worry about any unpleasant surprises when the bill arrives.
A few things you should keep in mind when you sign up for Anyclean's services:
- All we need to perform the procedure is access to your home, running water, and electricity. All cleaning materials are included in the price.
- Carpet cleaning is a separate service. If you add it to an end of tenancy sanitary treatment, though, we can offer you some very substantial discounts.
- Our teams will need one parking spot for their vehicles. If your residential building does not have one, additional parking fees may apply.
What Can You Expect From Our Service Package?
Our treatment approach is as thorough as possible - we pay attention to the smallest of details and treat items and areas of your home that otherwise would get little to no hygienic care. At the same time, our technicians invest a lot of effort in the spots that usually prove hardest to clean or keep sanitary safe - especially in the kitchen and the bathroom. To get a better notion of our range, take a look at our comprehensive task sheet below:
- Floor cleaning and sanitising - depending on the floor covering type.
- Indoor window cleaning.
- Vacuum cleaning of the entire residence with an accent on the bedroom mattresses and the upholstered furniture.
- Moving of all light furniture (stools, chairs, ottomans, armchairs, coffee tables) and dusting underneath.
- Dusting of all window sills, shutters, blinds, and curtains.
- Cleaning and polishing of all door frames, handles, light switches, and bulbs.
- Cleaning and polishing of all wooden, metal, plastic, and glass surfaces.
- Dusting of all shelves and drawers.
- Disposal of any garbage and waste left behind.
What we do in the kitchen
- Dusting of all cupboards and drawers.
- Cleaning and polishing of all countertops and cooking surfaces.
- Cleaning and polishing of the sink and taps.
- Cleaning of all electric appliances and utensils - microwave oven, mixer, toaster, coffee machine, etc.
- Thorough fridge cleaning - from the inside and out.
- Deep-clean treatment of the oven and the stove, removal of any accumulated grease, rust, and stains.
- We restock all bins with disposable plastic bags.
- Removal of any food products and beverages left behind.
What we do in the bathroom
- Cleaning and sanitising of the floors.
- Scrubbing and polishing of the wall tiles.
- Toilet cleaning and anti-bacteria treatment.
- Tile grout cleaning and mould removal.
- Bathtub/ shower cabin cleaning and polishing.
- Thorough bathroom vanities cleaning - mirrors, shelves, drawers, shower curtains, sink, taps, etc.
You Can Thoroughly Rely On Our Expert Teams
Are you worried about the grease stains on the stove or the mould spots in the bathroom? What if your landlord causes some problems about the tenancy cleaning? These are legitimate concerns that most people have, but with Anyclean you should not worry about such stuff. Many of our specialists have been in the business for over a decade. Trust us, if you think your home is a bit too messy, they probably have seen worse.
All Anyclean cleaners have access to the best training courses in the UK, provided by leading institutions like the British Window Cleaning Academy and the National Carpet Cleaners Association. But it is not only skills and knowledge that separate us from the competition - we excel in time management and punctuality, and our easygoing, friendly approach is what customers cherish the most.
Three Steps To Make Sure You Get The Best Service Possible
Step one: Communication with the property owners
Tenancy cleaning, after all, is performed for their benefit. So it is only natural that we want their thoughts and requirements on the service. In many cases, they would give us valuable suggestions on which areas need the most attention.
Step two: Perfect planning
We try to get as much information about the case as possible. Thus we avoid unpleasant surprises and are more effective throughout the cleaning process.
Step three: Quality control
When our team is finished with the job, we invite both the tenants and the property owners to join us for a final check. If there are any problematic spots, our technicians will come back and repeat the necessary procedure - FREE OF CHARGE.
Area Of Coverage
If you do not live in Palmers Green, you can still book Anyclean in any of North London's residential areas:
- End of tenancy cleaning Bounds Green N11
- End of tenancy cleaning Arnos Grove N11
- End of tenancy cleaning Tottenham N17
- End of tenancy cleaning Southgate N14
- End of tenancy cleaning Edmonton N9
- End of tenancy cleaning Upper Edmonton N18
- End of tenancy cleaning Winchmore Hill N21
- End of tenancy cleaning Wood Green N22.
Get Your Free Quote With Us Today
Call us on 020 7099 6964, and order your free quote with Anyclean right away - it takes about ten minutes to set up an appointment with us. You can also use the Contact form, and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.
"The best cleaning agency in Palmers Green - hands down! I will definitely book you for some regular home cleaning after the fantastic job you did at my former place!"
"My boss always says that the easiest way to tell if someone is great at what they do is if they make it look easy. Anyclean does that, and from my miserable experience cleaning is everything but easy - so thank you for the great support!"
"Outstanding job you did on the furniture - especially the living-room set (a sofa and two armchairs). I do not believe I have ever seen their colours so bright and dust-free!"