Your Reliable Post Tenancy Cleaning Partner In Pimlico SW1
Forget about all the anxiety and nerve-wrecking of a frantic last-minute search for a cleaning company that can do your end of tenancy cleaning. Anyclean is a household name in the field of home cleaning and maintenance, and for the last seventeen years, we have set the standards of quality. Pimlico SW1, as well as any other residential area in Southwest London, is included in our perimeter of operations. This means that you can book us at any given time of the year (National and Bank Holidays included) and we will perform your tenancy cleaning within 2-3 working days.
Anyclean can offer you the best deals on the cleaning service market today – reasonable prices, quick appointments, top notch quality, and guaranteed customer satisfaction. We have an outstanding reputation among landlords and housing property owners and if you mention to them that you will be using our services – rest assured, they will get off your back!
Why Are We The Number One Tenancy Cleaning Provider In Clapham?
- The best price rates in South West London.
- Multiple payment options.
- Expert cleaning teams with long years of successful experience.
- Short-notice appointments – we usually perform the cleaning within 2-3 days after your initial call.
- Bullet-proof Insurance Policy.
- Attention to detail – we are thorough, concentrated and efficient.
- Our service package will address all sanitary and hygienic requirements of your residence.
- We communicate with your landlords and work out their preferences and requirements.
- You can rely on a friendly and knowledgeable customer support.
The Anyclean Price Rates
Our company has come up with a standardized system of fixed price estimates related to the number of rooms in your residence. As you can see from the table below, our fees are not determined by the duration of the procedure – this means we can concentrate on the task at hand and not on the clock. Once you receive a price quote, it is not a subject of change – there are no hidden fees or extra charges.
Please notice that carpet cleaning is an additional service and you have to notify our customer support managers if you want to include it in the cleaning package. We expect our customers to provide parking space for our vehicles. If your residential building does not have a parking space, additional fees may apply.
What Does Our Service Package Include?
End of tenancy cleaning is all about thoroughness and attention to detail – our goal would be to bring your residence to the state it was the day you moved in. This requires the treatment of every square inch in your former home, concentrating on areas and utilities that usually constitute the greatest sanitary risk.
The tasks we pay special attention to include but are not limited to:
General cleaning chores
- Sweeping and vacuum cleaning of all rooms.
- Dusting and polishing all shelves in the kitchen and the living room.
- Moving light furniture and careful dusting underneath.
- Disposal of any garbage left.
- Indoor window cleaning.
- Polishing all metal, wooden, and plastic surfaces.
- Dusting and cleaning of all window and door frames.
- Vacuum cleaning of all bedroom mattresses and upholstered furniture.
Kitchen cleaning chores
- Deep oven cleaning.
- Defrost and thorough fridge cleaning.
- All cupboards and drawers are cleaned.
- All cooking surfaces are cleaned and polished.
- Kitchen sink and tap cleaning.
- Disposal of any food products and beverages left behind.
- Cleaning of all electric appliances and utensils (microwave oven, coffee machine, toaster, mixer, etc.).
- Restocking all waste bins with plastic bags.
Bathroom cleaning chores
- Tile floor cleaning and sanitising.
- Tile grout cleaning and mould removal, if necessary.
- Toilet cleaning and anti-bacteria treatment.
- Wall tiles scrubbing and polishing.
- Shower screen/bathtub cleaning.
- All bathroom vanities are carefully cleaned, dusted, and polished (mirrors, drawers, sink, taps, shelves, shower curtains, etc.).
Step By Step Service Process For Guaranteed Success
We have performed hundreds of successful end of tenancy cleaning procedures all around London, and the amassed knowledge has helped us determine an operational sequence that best serves both the customers and our own teams.
Getting in touch
When you first call us, our customer support managers will try to get as much information about your residence as possible. Do not get alarmed – this helps us plan the cleaning more easily and saves a lot of time. Knowing what lies ahead of us is a job half done!
Getting in touch with your landlords
This is our second step to successful cleaning. After all, it is the landlords who have the greater interest in tenancy cleaning, and they have much more specific requirements about the tasks and results they want to see. Communicating with them is not just a polite gesture – it is the easiest way to avoid misunderstandings and misgivings once the cleaning is over.
When our cleaning teams finish the job, we invite the landlords to inspect the premises with us. If they spot any issue, we will re-clean the problematic area FREE of charge. This attitude has helped us gain the reputation of a partner that always gets the job done!
The Anyclean Teams Of Experts
All our tenancy cleaning specialists have to undergo extensive and rigorous training program to be included on the shortlist of candidates for these jobs. Most of the team members have long years of experience in other branches of our cleaning business – carpet, home, window or office cleaning. This should come to show you that we consider the end of tenancy cleaning as the crop of the cream of all professional tasks we deal with – and we invest the appropriate effort and energy in it.
Where can you find us?
Anyclean covers all of Southwest and Central London, including exclusive residential areas like:
- End of tenancy cleaning Clapham SW4
- End of tenancy cleaning Chelsea SW3
- End of tenancy cleaning Fulham SW6
- End of tenancy cleaning Earls Court SW5
- End of tenancy cleaning Barnes SW13
- End of tenancy cleaning Wimbledon SW19
- End of tenancy cleaning Putney SW15
- End of tenancy cleaning Mortlake SW14.
Book Your End Of Tenancy Cleaning With Anyclean Today!
Give us a call at 020 7099 6964 or send us an email through the contact form – we are at your disposal seven days per week!
“You were the only company I got in touch with that could take the job in less than two days! I got nothing but friendly and helpful attitude from anybody at Anyclean – from the girl on the phone to the manager who checked the results in the end!”
“I was worried my carpets looked awful and this would get me in trouble with my landlord. But the guys from Anyclean did a fantastic job on them and made them look like brand new!”
“I’ve moved twice before but never had I ever had such an easy tenancy cleaning booking. One phone call, a Paypal payment – and before I knew it I was good to go! Impressive service!”