End Of Tenancy Cleaning Plaistow E13
Oustanding Move-out Cleaning Services At The Best Price Rates In Plaistow E13
You have come to the point where you cannot avoid the end of tenancy cleaning anymore? Anyclean is here to help! We will plan and execute the procedure, get in touch with your landlord to find out more about their requirements, make sure the residence is in pristine sanitary condition, and more! Our impeccable packages have solved the problems of hundreds of Plaistow tenants changing homes. You can join Anyclean's family of happy customers with a quick call on 020 7099 6964.
Anyclean was founded in 1998 and throughout the last two decades has asserted its reputation as one of the top housekeeping and domestic maintenance companies in East London. We rely on a team of perfectly trained specialists to deliver a premium quality of service, upholding the highest standards of performance. When it comes to house cleaning, we have seen it all - stains, dirt smothering, mould, and long-lasting hygienic neglect. Our experts have the required skills and experience to deal with all these issues quickly and effectively.
We can offer you a wide array of scheduling options - pre-booked appointments and short-notice visits, and even emergency cleaning help if you need the treatment done within 24 hours. Do not forget that you can count on us all throughout the week, including all Bank and National Holidays!
What Makes Us The Best Post-vacancy Treatment Choice In E13?
- We have the best experts working for us - experienced, highly skilled, and motivated
- Affordable cost of service and fixed price rates; multiple payment options
- The most detailed sanitary treatment you can book in East London
- Multiple booking options - pre-scheduled and short-notice appointments, as well as emergency cleaning help
- Non-stop availability - we are at your disposal seven days per week, all throughout the year
- A tailor-made performance approach, adjusted to the property owners' requirements
- A comprehensive public Insurance and Liability policy
- Helpful and friendly customer support
- We always get the job done - our 100% customer satisfaction rate is the best proof of that!
How Much Will My Service Package Cost?
We usually get this questions within 30 seconds after you get in touch with us. Unlike many of our Plaistow competitors, however, we can answer it immediately. Anyclean has completely removed time for completion from its price-determining formula - instead, we base it on fixed rates related to the number of roomes in your home. Check the chart below for a few examples:
1 bedroom 1 bathroom flat..........from £158.00
2 bedroom 1 bathroom flat..........from £170.00
3 bedroom 2 bathrooms flat..........from £205.00
- Please notice that carpet care is a separate service - if your floors are carpeted, we can offer you substantial discounts on their end of tenancy treatment.
- All detergents and other materials (paper towels, plastic bags, etc.) are included in the price. We only need running water and electricity for our equipment.
- We require a parking spot for the vehicles we transport our machines with. If your residential building does not have one, additional parking fees may apply.
The Post-vacancy Sanitary Treatment - Overview
The tricky thing about the end of tenancy cleaning is that the property owners might expect one thing from the procedure and the tenants - quite another. Our experience shows we'd better concentrate on the wishes of the former - as thorough a treatment as possible so that the residence is spotless and perfectly ordered for its future tenants. To achieve that, we clean every from top to bottom, paying attention to the smallest of details, always aware of the areas that need more attention. Here is the comprehensive outlook of what our teams do when they approach the task at hand.
Tasks in the kitchen
- Dusting of all shelves and drawers
- Polishing of the sink and taps
- Cleaning and polishing of all countertops and cooking surfaces
- Cleaning of all utensils and appliances - the coffee machine, microwave oven, mixer, toaster, etc.
- Cleaning and sanitising of all waste bins and restocking them with disposable plastic bags
- Throwing out any beverages and food products left behind
- Thorough fridge cleaning - from the inside and out
- Dishwasher scrubbing and sanitising, removal of any accumulated rust or limescale
- Deep-clean oven and stove treatment, removal of any grease, stains, and rust.
Tasks in the bathroom
- Floor cleaning and sanitising
- Wall tiles scrubbing and polishing
- Tile grout treatment and mould spots removal
- Shower cabin/ bathtub cleaning and polishing
- Toilet cleaning and anti-bacterial treatment
- Comprehensive bathroom vanities cleaning - including mirrors, shelves, drawers, shower curtains, sink, taps, etc.
Tasks in the bedrooms and the living-room
- Floor cleaning and sanitising - depending on the floor covering type
- Vacuum cleaning of all rooms and general areas, with focus on the upholstered furniture and bedroom mattresses
- Indoor window cleaning
- Moving of all light furniture (chairs, ottomans, stools, armchairs, coffee tables) and dusting underneath
- Cleaning and polishing of all metal, wooden, glass, and plastic surfaces
- Dusting of all shelves and drawers
- Dusting of all ceiling fans, ventilation systems, and air-conditioners
- Cleaning of all backboards, door frames and handles
- Dusting of all window sills, handles, blinds, shutters, and curtains
- Garbage and waste disposal.
Why Are Our Teams So Reliable?
The cornerstone of our success - our motivation. A long time ago we realised going routinely through the motions and grinding on until the end of the working day was not the way to professional success. Anyclean only selects people who want to become as good as they can possibly be, who see domestic cleaning as their chosen profession and understand the importance of the services we deliver.
The second reason for our long-lasting success is the will to improve. Housekeeping is a constantly evolving industry, with new machines and detergents coming out every year. If you do not stay on top of the latest trends in the business, you will become obsolete, ineffective, and - sooner rather than later - irrelevant. We try to prevent this with the help of our partners from the National Carpet Cleaners Association and the British Window Cleaning Academy. Their training programmes and seminars are widely recognised as the most advanced and comprehensive in the UK.
On a micro-level, regarding every single procedure, we sustain uncompromising quality control and meticulous attention to detail. We also listen carefully to what you and your landlords have to say or recommend for the procedure. And in the unlikely event of dissatisfaction with any aspect of the treatment - we will come back and repeat the required chores, FREE OF CHARGE!
Where Can You Find Us?
If you are not a Plaistow E13 resident, you can still order your service package from any address in East London:
- End of tenancy cleaning Shoreditch E1
- End of tenancy cleaning Stratford E15
- End of tenancy cleaning Clapton E5
- End of tenancy cleaning Chingford E4
- End of tenancy cleaning East Ham E6
- End of tenancy cleaning Hackney E8
- End of tenancy cleaning Poplar E14
- End of tenancy cleaning Walthamstow E17.
Book Your Free Quote With Anyclean Right Away!
If you have any questions or need more details about the packages, feel free to call us on 020 7099 6964 - we will be happy to help you. Scheduling your appointment is the easiest thing - it rarely requires more than ten minutes. Our office is available:
- From Monday to Friday, 09.00 - 18.00
- On weekends and holidays, 10.00 - 16.00.
"Choosing Anyclean was the best pick I made through the entire transition from my old apartment! It two days from the first call to the keys giveaway, and in between I had to do nothing cleaning-related!"
"Thank you so much for the impeccable service, for all the effort and thought you put into the procedure! But even more - for the great positive and friendly attitude that is so hard to find these days!"
"Anyclean is not just reliable - they eliminate all cleaning problems and offer a completely care-free service. I strongly recommend them!"