End Of Tenancy Cleaning Sydenham SE26
The Sydenham End Of Tenancy Cleaning Contractor You Can Trust
Welcome to Anyclean - the home of the most reliable and proficient post-tenancy cleaning specialists in Sydenham SE24. Our brand has been among the most respected and trustworthy service contractors in South East London, delivering top-notch results for tenants who seek quick and easy sanitary solutions. We can offer you the most competitive deals on today's market, as well as exclusive discounts and special offers for first-time customers. Our performance will easily meet the expectations and requirements of even the most exacting landlords - guaranteed!
A successful move-out sanitary treatment is all about careful planning and detailed execution - in both regards, we excel to the limit. The Anyclean's crews include housekeeping technicians with extensive experience - they have dealt with all sorts of domestic hygienic issues and always find the most ingenious solutions. Armed with cutting-edge cleaning tools and a powerful selection of biodegradable detergents, they will deliver on our promise of quality.
If we have already got your attention, give us a call on 020 7099 6964, and find out more about our premium after-vacancy cleaning packages. Free price quotes are available seven days per week, all holidays included!
What Makes Us The Best Tenancy Cleaning Choice In Sydenham?
- Affordable fixed rates and completely transparent pricing policy for your peace of mind
- Multiple payment options
- A team of highly skilled, experienced, and motivated professionals
- Non-stop availability - you can count on us seven days per week, Bank and National Holidays included
- A comprehensive sanitary treatment that will address all hygienic issues of your former home
- Close communication with landlords and housing estate managers to avoid any misunderstandings about the procedure
- Perfectly reliable and hassle-free customer experience - we always get the job done
- Rigorous quality control and strict following of the company's operational guidelines
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability policy
- The friendliest customer support team in the industry
- You can opt for either a pre-booked appointment or a short-notice service - whatever suits your case best!
Anyclean's Pricing Policy At A Glance
Anyclean has always strived to be as open and transparent about its prices as possible - we give our customer unrestricted access to all details they need to make a well-informed choice. The decisive aspect of this mindset is our system of fixed rates that allows us to give you an immediate estimate of the cost of service - we just need the number of rooms and the floor covering type. Take a look at the chart below to get a better notion of our price range:
1 bedroom 1 bathroom flat..........from £158.00
2 bedroom 1 bathroom flat..........from £170.00
3 bedroom 2 bathrooms flat..........from £205.00
As you can notice, hot water extraction for carpets is a separate service. If you add it to a move-out cleaning package, though, you will become eligible for a substantial discount on the procedure. The prices you see above include all necessary materials for the sanitary treatment, so you should not worry about any extra purchases. Our crews will need one parking spot for the vehicles we transport the equipment with - if your residential building does not have a parking area, additional fees may apply (we will notify you accordingly).
What Does Our Hygienic Treatment Include?
The easier question would be is there anything that we do not clean - the answer is no. We will treat every item and surface we can get our hands on, with the proper care and attention to detail. Our crews do prioritise, concentrating on high traffic areas in every room. But we also clean corners and spots that usually get neglected in most households. Our ultimate goal is to leave the residence in pristine hygienic condition for its future inhabitants.
- Comprehensive bathroom vanities cleaning, including the sink, taps, shower curtains, mirrors, shelves, drawers, etc.
- Bathtub/ shower cabin cleaning and polishing
- Toilet cleaning and anti-bacterial treatment
- Tile grout treatment and mould spots removal
- Wall tiles scrubbing and polishing
- Floor cleaning and sanitising.
- Cleaning of all utensils and appliances - microwave oven, coffee machine, toaster, mixer, etc.
- Defrost and thorough fridge cleaning - from the inside and out
- Deep-clean stove and oven treatment, we remove any grease, rust, and stains
- Scrubbing and sanitising of the dishwasher, and removal of any accumulated limescale or rust
- Cleaning and sanitising of all waste bins and restocking them with disposable plastic bags
- Cleaning and polishing of all cooking surfaces and countertops
- Polishing of the sink and taps
- Dusting of all cabinets and drawers
- Disposal of any food products or beverages left behind.
Other general chores
- Vacuum cleaning in all rooms, we pay particular attention to the upholstered furniture and bedroom mattresses
- Floor cleaning and sanitising - depending on the floor covering type
- Moving of all light furniture (chairs, stools, ottomans, armchairs, coffee tables), and dusting underneath
- Indoor window cleaning
- Dusting of all ceiling fans, air conditioners, and ventilation systems
- Dusting of all shelves and drawers
- Cleaning and polishing of all metal, plastic, glass, and wooden surfaces
- Dusting of all window sills, handles, shutters, curtains, and blinds
- Cleaning of all backboards, door frames and handles
- Garbage and waste disposal.
We make no compromises with the quality of results and perform strict oversight for every chore. We also ask our customers to notify as for any problems with the procedure as quickly as possible so that we can address them properly. Any necessary additional chore is FREE OF CHARGE.
Why Are Our Teams So Effective?
After hundreds of successful procedures all around London, there is hardly any hygienic situation that can surprise or challenge us. For our teams, the successful sanitary treatment of any type of home - apartment or house - is not a matter of if, but of how long. We do not compete against stains, mould, or rust - we compete against the clock and our own levels of high performance.
But that doesn't mean that we cannot become better, on the contrary. Housekeeping and home maintenance is an ever-developing industry, with new tools and materials coming out on the market every day. If we want to stay relevant and keep pace with the competition, our teams have to be on top of its game on a permanent basis. To that end, Anyclean works with a couple of the leading institutions in the industry - the British Window Cleaning Academy and the National Carpet Cleaners Association - to provide our cleaners with up-to-date training courses and seminars.
Area Of Coverage
Anyclean is at your disposal not only in Sydenham but in every other residential area of South East London:
- End of tenancy cleaning Thamesmead SE28
- End of tenancy cleaning West Norwood SE27
- End of tenancy cleaning Herne Hill SE24
- End of tenancy cleaning Forest Hill SE23
- End of tenancy cleaning Anerley SE20
- End of tenancy cleaning Peckham SE15
- End of tenancy cleaning New Cross SE14
- End of tenancy cleaning Greenwich SE10
- End of tenancy cleaning Brockley SE4
- End of tenancy cleaning Abbey Wood SE2.
How Do You Get In Touch With Us?
If you need to schedule a tenancy cleaning appointment right away, give us a call on 020 7099 6964, and our customer support team will find an eligible crew for your address as quickly as possible. In case you have a bit more time, we advise you to use the Contact form to send us a few more details about your former home - we will send you a price quote within 24 hours. You can get in touch with us:
- From Monday to Friday, 09.00 - 18.00
- On weekends and holidays, 10.00 - 16.00
"If you can impress my landlady with housekeeping, you are a cleaning god! The Anyclean crew left her speechless - enough said!"
"Do you know what the best part about Anyclean is? There is no doubt - none whatsoever - that they will get the job done."
"You want the best prices? Anyclean. You want the best results? Anyclean. You want the best attitude? Yes, you guessed it. Tried and proven."