The Upper Norwood After-tenancy Cleaning Partner You Can Thoroughly Trust
How is Anyclean different from any other tenancy cleaning contractor in Upper Norwood SE19? First of all, we have a completely transparent pricing policy that gives all our potential customer full access to the information they need to make a good choice for their former residence. Second, it is extremely easy to book us - call us on 020 7099 6964, and our customer representatives will schedule an appointment with one of our Upper Norwood teams in less than ten minutes! Last but not least, we guarantee thoroughly hassle-free customer experience and perfect results that will satisfy even the most exacting landlords.
Anyclean has been in the top tier of domestic cleaning contractors ever since its inception in 1998. For the past two decades, we have asserted our reputation as a trustworthy partner that always gets the job done - quickly and effectively. We work with fully certified and proficient specialists only - hardworking and motivated people who are not afraid to get their hands dirty and have more than a few housekeeping tips on their side.
Our crews are at your disposal seven days per week, all holidays included. Get in touch with us today and take advantage of the best move-out cleaning deals in SE19!
Why Are Our Deals The Best In South East London?
As already mentioned, we can provide you with free, non-binding quotes seconds after you call us. How is that possible? Anyclean implements a pricing system, based on the number of rooms we need to treat (check the table below for a few examples). All rates are fixed, and since there are no contract fees or hidden charges, once you receive your quote it is not a subject of change.
- Please notice that deep-clean carpet care is a separate service. If you add it to a post-tenancy cleaning package, you become eligible for a substantial discount on the procedure.
- All detergents and other materials, necessary for the procedure, are included in the price. We only need unrestricted access to the premises, running water and electricity for our equipment.
- Our crews require one parking spot for their vehicles. If such is unavailable, additional parking fees may apply.
Ten Reasons To Choose Us As Your Move-out Cleaning Provider
- The best correlation between quality and cost of service
- Multiple payment options and transparent pricing policy for your complete peace of mind
- Comprehensive sanitary treatment packages tailored to meet the demands of your landlords
- The leading experienced housekeeping specialists work for us
- Latest-generation equipment and a special selection of eco-friendly detergents for long-lasting results
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability policy
- We operate all throughout the week, including Bank and National Holidays
- We have sustained a 100% customer satisfaction rate throughout the past decade
- You can opt for either a pre-booked appointment or a short-notice visit - prices are the same
- The friendliest and most helpful customer support team in the industry.
Good planning and efficient time management can only ensure that our technicians will be punctual and never late for an appointment. But for the results you expect and require we need highly skilled and experienced experts who can deal with any hygienic issue they might encounter. This is why we invest a lot of time and energy in their training and preparation, providing access to the most advanced seminars and practical courses in the industry, available in the UK. Our partners from the National Carpet Cleaners Association and the British Window Cleaning Academy make sure Anyclean's staff is among the best prepared in South East London - guaranteed!
*Anyclean is also a fully certified Safe Contractor by the COSHH. Rest assured, your property is in safe hands with us.
What Does Our Tenancy Cleaning Package Include?
The final sanitary treatment of your residence is all about being thorough and sharp, paying attention to the smallest of details. We start from the front door and move clockwise along the premises. Every room is treated from the ceiling to the floor in the most efficient manner possible.
The following list of tasks should only serve as a guideline - we are perfectly capable of adjusting to the specific requirements of any London housing unit.
General hygienic chores
- Vacuum cleaning of the entire residence with special focus on the upholstered furniture and the bedroom mattresses
- Floor cleaning and sanitising - depending on the floor covering type
- Dusting of all shelves and drawers
- Cleaning and polishing of all metal, wooden, glass, and plastic surfaces
- Indoor window cleaning
- Dusting of all window sills, handles, shutters, blinds, and curtains
- Cleaning of all backboards, door frames and handles
- Dusting of all ventilation systems, air conditioners, and ceiling fans
- Moving of all light furniture (coffee tables, stools, ottomans, armchairs, chairs), and dusting underneath
- Garbage and waste disposal.
Chores in the kitchen
- Deep-clean treatment of the stove and oven - we remove any accumulated grease, rust, and stains
- Scrubbing and sanitising of the dishwasher, removing of any limescale or rust
- Defrost and thorough cleaning of the fridge - from the inside and out
- Cleaning of all utensils and electric appliances - mixer, toaster, microwave oven, coffee machine, etc.
- Cleaning and sanitising of all bins and restocking them with disposable plastic bags
- Cleaning and polishing of the countertops and all cooking surfaces
- Polishing of the sink and taps
- Dusting of all cabinets and drawers
- Disposal of any food products and beverages left behind.
Chores in the bathroom
- Floor cleaning and sanitising
- Toilet cleaning and anti-bacterial treatment
- Wall tiles scrubbing and polishing
- Tile grout treatment and mould spots removal
- Shower cabin/ bathtub cleaning and polishing
- Thorough bathroom vanities cleaning - including shower curtains, sink, taps, mirrors, shelves, drawers, etc.
*We perform a strict quality control screening once the procedure is over. If you are not happy with any aspect of the treatment, our crews will come back and re-clean the problematic areas - FREE OF CHARGE!
Hassle-free Customer Experience With Anyclean - Enjoy Your Free Time
- You do not need to worry about the purchase of detergents - we bring everything necessary with us.
- We will get in touch with the property owners and sort out their preferences for the procedure. Positive communication is what sets us apart from many of our competitors.
- We do not sweep problematic issues like persistent stains or mould spots "under the carpet" but deal with them head on - our professional record and reputation speak for themselves.
Area Of Operation
Anyclean covers the entire breadth of South East London, including the residential areas of:
- Blackheath SE3
- Brockley SE4
- Charlton SE7
- Greenwich SE10
- Eltham SE9
- Anerley SE20
- Bermondsey SE1
- Sydenham SE26
- Peckham SE15
- Woolwich SE18.
Get In Touch
Go to our Contact page and fill in the required fields to send us a price inquiry - we will email back within 24 hours. If you need to schedule an appointment more urgently, we suggest you give us a call on 020 7099 6964, we can usually fix a team for you within two working days. Our call centre works:
- From Monday to Friday, 09.00 - 18.00
- On holidays and weekends, 10.00 - 16.00.
"I have only high praise for the Anyclean crew that did my end of tenancy cleaning! Trust these guys and you will not regret it!"
"Forget about the cleaning - the lecture I got about the best detergents and wood-polish sprays from one of the Anyclean girls was invaluable!"
"Immaculate effort backed up by the friendliest attitude I've ever got from a London service provider. I guess that's why you are considered number one at what you do in Norwood!"