Top-notch End Of Tenancy Cleaning Deals In Walworth SE17 - Why Anyclean?
How should you navigate through the maze of post-tenancy cleaning deals in Walworth? We give all our potential customers the same advice - do the survey on your own because knowledge is power. Only when you check 20+ offers and come back to Anyclean will you realise that we have the most advantageous correlation between quality and cost of service.
We also have your best interest in mind - our crews deliver a quick and thoroughly reliable sanitary treatment of any type of London housing units (houses and apartments alike). We have tailored our service packages to meet the most common requirements of landlords and housing estate managers, fully covering all potential hygienic problems your former residence might have. Backed up by latest-generation equipment and a powerful selection of biodegradable detergents, our procedures bring long-lasting refreshment that property owners fully relish.
If you feel like our offer is precisely what you need, give us a quick call on 020 7099 6964 and find more about the multiple ways we can be of service. Do not forget that Anyclean operates seven days per week in SE17 and any other residential area in South East London!
What Makes Us The Number One Move-out Cleaning Provider In SE17?
- Affordable cost of service - among the most competitive rates on the market in South East London
- Fixed prices and multiple payment options for your comfort
- You can count on us seven days per week, all Bank and National Holidays included
- You can choose between pre-booked and short-notice scheduling options
- Perfectly reliable partner - we always get the job done
- Fully trained and experienced crews of proficient home cleaning specialists
- Thorough and detailed service packages that will cover all your landlord's requirements
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy
- Efficient and friendly customer support
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee, backed up by uncompromising quality control and managerial oversight.
We Can Beat The Best Deals In Walworth
We are perfectly aware of what the end of tenancy cleaning market has to offer as of today. We are equally confident that no service provider in South East London can compete with our combination of reasonable prices and premium quality of results. Besides, we provide all our customers with unrestricted access to all pricing policy details they need to make the right choice. You can get a free, non-binding quote with us anytime you wish - just tell us how many rooms we need to clean and what is your floor covering type, and we will come back with an immediate estimate. Here are a few examples to give you a better notion of our range:
- As you can notice, carpet cleaning is a separate service. We can offer you substantial discounts if you add it to an after-vacancy treatment package.
- All detergents and additional materials required for the procedure are included in the price.
- There are no hidden fees or contract charges - you only pay for the service you get.
- Our crews will need one parking spot for the vehicles we transport our equipment with. If your residential building does not have a parking area, additional fees may apply.
What Does Our Post-tenancy Cleaning Package Include?
Our cleaning approach is adjusted to the specifications of the procedure - it has to be thorough, detailed, and concentrated so that it can achieve all the goals we set. Our priority is to solve all hygienic problems of your former home and leave it in pristine hygienic condition for its future tenants. We do not overlook even the tiniest of details and deal with the major issues head on - with strength and purpose that leave stains, mould spots or bad smells no chance to endure.
- Dishwasher scrubbing and sanitising - we remove any rust or limescale
- Stove and oven deep-clean treatment, removal of any accumulated stains, rust, and grease
- Cleaning of all kitchen utensils and electric appliances - coffee machine, toaster, mixer, microwave oven, etc.
- Thorough cleaning of the fridge - from the inside and out
- Cleaning and sanitising of all bins and restocking them with disposable plastic bags
- Dusting of all cabinets and drawers
- Cleaning and polishing of the countertops and all cooking surfaces
- Polishing of the sink and taps
- Disposal of any beverages or food products left behind.
- Thorough bathroom vanities cleaning - drawers, shelves, mirrors, sink, taps, shower curtains, etc.
- Floor cleaning and sanitising
- Toilet cleaning and anti-bacterial treatment
- Wall tiles scrubbing and polishing
- Shower cabin/ bathtub cleaning and polishing
- Tile grout treatment and mould spots removal.
- Vacuum cleaning of all premises - we pay special attention to the bedroom mattresses and the upholstered furniture
- Cleaning and polishing of all metal, wooden, glass, and plastic surfaces
- Indoor window cleaning
- Floor cleaning and sanitising - depending on the floor covering type
- Moving of all light furniture (ottomans, stools, armchairs, chairs, coffee tables), and dusting underneath
- Dusting of all shelves and drawers
- Dusting of all ceiling fans, air conditioners, and ventilation systems
- Cleaning of all door frames, handles, and backboards
- Dusting of all window sills, handles, blinds, curtains, and shutters
- Garbage and waste disposal.
*We perform meticulous quality check-up after every procedure and invite both the tenants and the landlords to join us. If you have any misgivings about the results, our crews will come back and repeat the necessary chores - FREE OF CHARGE.
Our Teams Keep Us One Step Ahead Of The Competition
The one thing that most decisively sets us apart from our competition is the people who work for your comfort. At Anyclean, we are particularly proud of our almost non-existent cleaner turnover. Most of our technicians have remained with us for over a decade because they realise the company provides them with an exclusive chance for career growth and professional achievements.
We make no compromises in our cleaners selection policy, and this does not apply to skills and knowledge exclusively. After all, skills can be acquired and knowledge - obtained. What we care most about is motivation and sharing the company's code of ethics and professional values - punctuality, hard work, and respect for the customers.
Anyclean is one of the best-certified housekeeping service providers in South East London. We are an associate member of the National Carpet Cleaners Association and a long-term partner of the British Window Cleaning Academy. We have also been granted a full Safe Contractor status by the COSHH.
Area Of Coverage
If you are not a Walworth resident you can still take advantage of our offers in the areas nearby:
- Blackheath SE3
- Greenwich SE10
- Bermondsey SE1
- Anerley SE20
- Charlton SE7
- Brockley SE4
- Woolwich SE18
- New Cross SE14
- Peckham SE15
- Forest Hill SE23.
Book Your Free Quote With Us Today
Scheduling an appointment with Anyclean rarely requires more than ten minutes - give us a call on 020 7099 6964, and our customer support team will walk you through the best options. You can also send us more details about the residence and your cleaning requirements via the Contact form. Our call centre is at your disposal:
- From Monday to Friday - 09.00 - 18.00
- On weekends and holidays - 10.00 - 16.00.
"The Anyclean teams never fail to impress me with their positive attitude, friendliness, and flawless professionalism. Keep up the great work and the energy!"
"Most of my friends and colleagues would say - how hard could a tenancy cleaning be! But I know what it is like to plan for such a procedure, and the fact that you make it look so easy is even more impressive for me!"
"Solid performance in every aspect - especially the planning and time management. If you need your tenancy cleaning done in a hurry, Anyclean is the best choice in Walworth!"