End Of Tenancy Cleaning Waterloo SE1
The Most Reliable Post-tenancy Cleaning Partner In Waterloo SE1 - Why Anyclean
When you start looking for a reliable move-out cleaning partner, you cannot adopt the "trial-and-error" approach. This is a one-off procedure that might cost you a lot if the service provider does not deliver the required quality and results. At Anyclean, we understand all this and react accordingly. Our sanitary treatment crews plan and execute every procedure meticulously, leaving no detail to chance. If you want to experience the ultimate care-free customer service, we are the partner you want on your side!
Anyclean has been among the leading housekeeping and domestic cleaning service providers in South East London for the past nineteen years. We bring impeccable results, professional attitude and the best deals on today's market to customers in Waterloo and the nearby residential areas. Housing estate managers and landlords all over SE1 can attest to the quality of our service packages that leave their property in pristine hygienic condition.
Booking us is quick and easy - pick up the phone and dial 020 7099 6964, choose the most suitable day in your timetable, and we will take care of all the rest! Anyclean operates all throughout the week - you can book us on National and Bank Holidays as well!
Anyclean's Pricing Policy
How much does the procedure cost? You can find out within a couple of minutes after you call us! Anyclean has adopted a system of fixed rates, based on the standardised square footage of London houses and apartments. Thus, when you give us the number of rooms in your home and the floor covering type, we can come back with an immediate quote. It doesn't matter if we need two or four hours to complete the procedure - time management is our concern, and it does not influence the price. Here is a notion of our pricing range:
1 bedroom 1 bathroom flat..........from £158.00
2 bedroom 1 bathroom flat..........from £170.00
3 bedroom 2 bathrooms flat..........from £205.00
As you can notice, carpet cleaning is charged separately. If your floors are carpeted, we strongly advise you to book our deep-clean carpet care service - it comes at a substantial discount when you add it to a tenancy treatment package. All detergents and other materials for the procedure are included in the price.
*Our teams need one parking spot for the vehicles we transport our equipment with. If such is unavailable, additional fees may apply - we will notify you accordingly.
What Makes Us The Best After-vacancy Cleaning Choice In Waterloo?
- We work with fully certified and experienced professionals only
- Competitive, fixed price rates and multiple payment options
- Non-stop availability - including Bank and National Holidays
- A comprehensive hygienic task sheet that will meet the requirements of the most demanding landlords
- We provide not only pre-booked services but short-notice and emergency cleaning help as well
- A bullet-proof Insurance and Liability Policy - we've got you covered against any potential risk
- We always get the job done - our 100% customer satisfaction ratio is a solid proof of that
- Cutting-edge equipment and a selection of eco-friendly materials for your complete peace of mind
- Uncompromising quality control for every single chore
- Friendly, easy going and effective customer support.
We Work With The Leading Tenancy Cleaning Experts In Waterloo
It may sound too bold, but our specialists have proved their worth in hundreds of successful procedures. If you can think of a serious domestic sanitary issue, they probably have faced it multiple times, and know the best way to deal with it. Many of our technicians have been in our teams for over 10-12 years - a huge span of time in our business, enough to amass intrinsic knowledge on home maintenance and housekeeping.
We also make sure that our cleaners keep their skills and knowledge fresh with the best training courses and seminars in the industry, provided by our partners from the British Window Cleaning Academy and the National Carpet Cleaners Association.
Our Task Sheet Covers Everything
Was your bathroom ridden with mould spots? Do not worry, we will remove them for you! You couldn't cope with the persistent stains in the kitchen? Our experts will take care of that as well. But we will do so much more! We are famous among property owners in Waterloo for our thorough approach, leaving no area unattended, trying to remove the last speck of dust from the residence.
Please remember that the following list is standardised - we can easily adjust to the peculiar requirements and specifications of any residence.
- Toilet cleaning and anti-bacterial treatment
- Shower cabin/ bathtub cleaning and polishing
- Thorough bathroom vanities cleaning - including mirrors, cabinets, sink, taps, shelves, shower curtains, etc.
- Wall tiles scrubbing and polishing
- Tile grout treatment and mould spots removal
- Floor cleaning and sanitising.
- Electric appliances and utensils cleaning - including the microwave oven, coffee machine, toaster, mixer, etc.
- Stove and oven deep-clean treatment, removal of any stains, grease, and rust
- Thorough fridge cleaning - from the inside and out
- Dishwasher sanitising and scrubbing, removal of any accumulated rust and limescale
- Drawers and cupboards dusting
- Cleaning and polishing of all cooking surfaces and countertops
- Polishing of the sink and taps
- Cleaning and sanitising of the waste bins and restocking them with disposable plastic bags
- Disposal of any food products or beverages left behind.
- Vacuum cleaning of the entire residence - we pay special attention to the upholstered furniture and the bedroom mattresses
- Floor cleaning and sanitising - depending on the floor covering type
- Moving of all light furniture (armchairs, coffee tables, ottomans, chairs, stools), and dusting underneath
- Dusting of all shelves and drawers
- Cleaning and polishing of all metal, wooden, plastic and glass surfaces
- Indoor window cleaning
- Dusting of all window sills, handles, blinds, shutters, and curtains
- Dusting of all air conditioners, ventilation systems, and ceiling fans
- Cleaning of all door frames, handles, and backboards
- Garbage and waste disposal.
Care-free Service Process For Happy Customers
- You do not need to worry about the cleaning materials - we bring our own detergents and equipment. We only need running water and electricity for the machines.
- We are never late for an appointment - we respect and value your time as much as ours.
- We get in touch with the property owners and find out if they have any specific demands from the procedure - the best way to avoid any potential misunderstandings.
- If there are any problems with the results, our crew will come back and re-clean the unsatisfactory areas - FREE OF CHARGE!
Area Of Operation
Anyclean covers the entire breadth of South East London, including:
- End of tenancy cleaning Bermondsey SE1
- End of tenancy cleaning Blackheath SE3
- End of tenancy cleaning Camberwell SE5
- End of tenancy cleaning Greenwich SE10
- End of tenancy cleaning Charlton SE7
- End of tenancy cleaning Peckham SE15
- End of tenancy cleaning Herne Hill SE24
- End of tenancy cleaning Woolwich SE18.
Order Your Free, Non-binding Quote Today
It is quick and easy - a single phone call on 020 7099 6964 will do the job! You can use the Contact form as well - fill in the required fields, and we will come back with a price offer ASAP. Our customer support centre is available:
- Every day of the working week, 09.00 - 18.00
- On weekends and holidays, 10.00 - 16.00.
"I have never heard of Anyclean but when I mentioned to my landlady that I've booked you for the move-out cleaning she just nodded and said "Good choice!" I guess your reputation precedes you!"
"Beleive it or not, I had totally forgotten about the damn thing! So when my landlord called me and said I would lose my deposit if I didn't clean the place in 48 hours, I panicked. If it wasn't for a colleague of mine who mentioned you, and your perfect crew, I would have lost more money than the procedure cost!"
"Hands down - the Anyclean guys are the best at what they do!"