The Leading Post-vacancy Cleaning Specialists In West Norwood SE27 Are At Your Disposal Today
Do you feel like the home transition stress is getting to you and you cannot deal with the piling tasks? Perhaps it is high time you delegated some of the chores to professional service providers who can deliver effective solutions to the problem. If you agree with that notion, the next step would be to choose the best partner for the job - and landing on Anyclean's web page is the best thing that happened to you today!
We are a London-based housekeeping and domestic cleaning provider with an impeccable reputation among property owners and housing estate managers in the southeastern part of the capital. If you need to plan a post-tenancy cleaning procedure in short order, give us a quick call on 020 7099 6964, and we will take over the whole process - all you need to do is choose the most suitable day in your timetable and provide us with access to the premises.
Anyclean works in close partnership with many of the most experienced and knowledgeable tenancy cleaning experts in SE London and West Norwood in particular. Do not worry that your landlord's list of demands is too long or challenging - we have all the requisite skills deal with any sanitary challenge. And while you concentrate on other tasks or just enjoy your free time, we will unleash our magic to bring your former residence to perfect hygienic condition!
Why Is Anyclean The Best Move-out Cleaning Choice In West Norwood?
- We've got the best deals and exclusive offers in SE27
- We work with fixed rates only - no chance for unpleasant surprises when the bill arrives
- Outstanding professional record sustained for the past nineteen years
- A team of highly skilled specialists who always deliver on our promise of quality
- A thorough and detailed tasks sheet that will satisfy even the most demanding landlords
- Non-stop availability - you can book us on National and Bank Holidays as well
- Perfectly reliable and quick service - we usually plan and execute the procedure within 2-3 days of your call
- Strict quality control and following of the company's operative guidelines for excellent results
- A comprehensive public Insurance and Liability policy
- Constant communication with the property owners and adjusting to their demands for the procedure.
The Best Deals In SE27 - Guaranteed!
Why should you prefer Anyclean instead of the dozens other service providers in South East London? Let's be honest - the cost of service is the most important factor you take into account when you make your choice. So our first task is to give you as many details about our pricing range as possible. In fact, you can get a free, non-binding quote with Anyclean before you even sign up for our services! All we need is the number of rooms for treatment and the floor covering type - and we can give you a precise subtotal. Check the chart below for more details:
The prices you see are final and are not a subject of change - there are no hidden fees or contract charges. All detergents and additional materials are included in the price.
*Hot water extraction for carpets, rugs, and upholstered furniture is a separate procedure. If you want to book any of those options, please notify us accordingly.
**Our teams will need one parking spot for their vehicles. If your residential building does not have a parking area, additional fees may apply.
What Makes Our Task-force Crews So Effective
First and foremost, our training programmes. All our cleaners have to go through an intensive and challenging course of practical and theoretical tests when they join our team - thus we can determine their level of proficiency and how prepared they are for on-site work. But learning does not stop there - we expect all our technicians to hone their skills on a permanent basis. Anyclean works in close partnership with the National Carpet Cleaners Association and the British Window Cleaning Academy to provide its technicians with access to the latest and most efficient training seminars in the UK.
Then, there is our attitude. We are strongly result-oriented and competitive, which works greatly to the advantage of our customers. Our cleaners are not afraid to roll up the sleeves and get their hands dirty (which happens more often than not). We realise how important the procedure is for our clients and respond to the challenge with even greater concentration and attention to details.
What Does Our End Of Tenancy Cleaning Package Include?
The procedure involves a thorough treatment of all rooms - from top to bottom - and all items within the premises. While we pay particular attention to high-traffic areas and the spots most prone to cause hygienic problems (especially in the kitchen and bathroom), that does not come at the expense of sectors that might otherwise get neglected. Here is a comprehensive overview of our sanitary treatment task sheet:
- Indoor window cleaning
- Floor cleaning and sanitising - depending on the floor covering type
- Moving of all light furniture (coffee tables, ottomans, stools, armchairs, chairs), and dusting underneath
- Vacuum cleaning of the entire residence with special focus on the bedroom mattresses and the upholstered furniture
- Dusting of all shelves and drawers
- Dusting of all window sills, handles, blinds, shutters, and curtains
- Cleaning of all backboards, door frames and handles
- Dusting of all ceiling fans, air conditioners, and ventilation systems
- Cleaning and polishing of all metal, wooden, glass, and plastic surfaces
- Garbage and waste disposal.
- Thorough fridge cleaning - from the inside and out
- Dishwasher scrubbing and sanitising, removal of any rust and limescale
- Deep-clean stove and oven treatment - we remove any grease, rust or stains
- Cleaning of all utensils and electric appliances, including the mixer, toaster, microwave oven, coffee machine, etc.
- Dusting of all cupboards and cabinets
- Cleaning and polishing of all cooking surfaces and countertops
- Polishing of the taps and sink
- Cleaning and sanitising of all bins and restocking them with disposable plastic bags
- Disposal of any beverages and food products left behind.
- Comprehensive bathroom vanities cleaning - mirrors, shelves, drawers, sink, taps, shower curtains, etc.
- Toilet cleaning and anti-bacterial treatment
- Wall tiles scrubbing and polishing
- Tile grout treatment and mould spots removal
- Bathtub/ shower cabin cleaning and polishing
- Floor cleaning and sanitising.
Where Can You Book Us?
If you are not a West Norwood tenant, you can still order our services for any given address in South East London, including:
- Blackheath SE3
- Greenwich SE10
- Charlton SE7
- Brockley SE4
- New Cross SE14
- Peckham SE15
- Lewisham SE13
- Sydenham SE26
- Thamesmead SE28
- Anerley SE20.
How Do I Get In Touch With Anyclean?
If you want to order a free quote right away, the easiest way would be to call us on 020 7099 6964 - we are available seven days per week. You can send us a price inquiry via the Contact Form as well - we strive to respond to those within 24 hours. Our customer support centre is at your disposal:
- From Monday to Friday, 09.00 - 18.00
- On weekends and holidays, 10.00 - 16.00.
What Do Our Customers Think About Our Performance?
"Absolutely thorough and detailed treatment - the cleaners dusted places that I would never think of paying attention to. I strongly recommend Anyclean!"
"If you are running out of time and your landlord starts pressing you about the cleaning - Anyclean is the right partner for the job! I do not think there is a London service provider that can schedule a procedure faster than these guys!"
"I am so positively impressed by your attitude - the girl I talked to on the phone, the cleaners, the quality manager who visited the place afterwards - they were all so friendly!"