End Of Tenancy Cleaning Woodford E18
Grab The Best End Of Tenancy Cleaning Deals In Woodford E18 With Anyclean
What is the most unpleasant thing to do when you move out of your rented home? For most people, it is the end of tenancy cleaning - a wasted day of scrubbing, sweeping, and polishing of a place you have already left and probably never going to see again. Anyclean offers you a much easier and more pleasant alternative - enjoy your free time and let our housekeeping wizards do the dirty work!
How do you take advantage of our great deals? Choose the most suitable day for the procedure, and then contact us on 020 7099 6964 2-3 days before it - that will be enough for our customer support to find the best team for your location. All Woodford tenants can count on us seven days per week, including all National and Bank Holidays.
What do you get for the money you pay? You receive the most thorough and detailed hygienic treatment that will cover all your landlord's requirements. You get a friendly and positive attitude from our dedicated cleaners. And last but not least - you get a completely care-free customer experience with the most reliable post-vacancy cleaning provider in Woodford!
Ten Reasons Why We Are The Best Tenancy Cleaning Choice In E18
- Fully certified and experienced tenancy cleaners - we work with some of the best specialists in the field
- Affordable fixed rates and multiple payment options
- Pre-booked and short-notice appointments as well as emergency hygienic help for special cases
- The best eco-friendly detergents and powerful domestic cleaning equipment for long-lasting results
- A comprehensive sanitary treatment task sheet
- We get in touch with the property owners and adjust our procedure approach according to their preferences
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability policy
- Strict quality control and meticulous following of the company operative guidelines throughout every procedure
- We are available seven days per week, all throughout the holidays
- The most reliable and effective customer support in the business.
Completely Transparent Pricing Policy
We have nothing to hide - when you first contact us, we can give you the preliminary price of your service package within a couple of minutes. All we need is the number of rooms in your former home and what is the floor covering type. Since the time for completion plays absolutely no part in the price formation, there is no chance for unpleasant surprises when the bill arrives. Here is a quick look at our pricing range:
1 bedroom 1 bathroom flat..........from £158.00
2 bedroom 1 bathroom flat..........from £170.00
3 bedroom 2 bathrooms flat..........from £205.00
There are no hidden fees or contract charges - you only pay for what you get. All materials necessary for the procedure are included in the price. Our teams require one parking spot for their vehicles - if such is unavailable, additional fees may apply.
*Please notice that carpet care is a separate service. If you add it to a move-out cleaning package, though, we can offer you exclusive discounts that beat the best deals in E18!
What Does Our Task Sheet Include?
Most people who decide to tackle the procedure on their own make the mistake of concentrating on the "usual suspects" - the kitchen cooking area, the bathroom, and probably the living room furniture. But that approach neglects whole sections of your home that might not have high-volume usage but still get the same amounts of dust, bacteria, and other nasty small particles.
When our crews arrive at your home, they have the following mindset - we will clean every square inch of surface we can get our hands on. If that means extra effort and more hard work - so be it! In the end, there will be no speck of dust left once we are finished.
- Indoor window cleaning
- Floor cleaning and sanitising - depending on the floor covering type
- Moving of all light furniture (stools, chairs, armchairs, ottomans, coffee tables) and dusting underneath
- Vacuum cleaning of the entire residence with a special focus on the upholstered furniture and the bedroom mattresses
- Cleaning and polishing of all plastic, glass, metal, and wooden surfaces
- Dusting of all window sills, shutters, blinds, and curtains
- Dusting of all shelves and drawers
- Dusting of all air conditioners, ceiling fans, and ventilation systems
- Cleaning of all backboards, door handles and frames
- Garbage and waste disposal.
- Dusting of all kitchen cabinets and drawers
- Cleaning and polishing of the countertops and all cooking surfaces
- Polishing of the sink and taps
- Thorough fridge cleaning - from the inside and out
- Dishwasher sanitising and scrubbing, removal of any rust and limescale
- Deep-clean oven and stove treatment, removal of any accumulated grease, rust, and stains
- Cleaning of all utensils and appliances, including the coffee machine, microwave oven, mixer, toaster, etc.
- Cleaning and sanitising of all waste bins and restocking them with disposable plastic bags
- Throwing out of any beverages or food products left behind.
- Toilet cleaning and anti-bacterial treatment
- Floor cleaning and sanitising
- Thorough cleaning of all bathroom vanities - mirrors, shelves, drawers, shower curtains, sink, taps, etc.
- Wall tiles scrubbing and polishing
- Bathtub/ shower cabin cleaning and polishing
- Tile grout treatment and mould spots removal.
*We guarantee 100% customer satisfaction. In case either you or the property owner is not happy with the results of the procedure, we will come back and repeat it - free of charge.
Our Squads Always Get The Job Done
This is not overconfidence - it is simply stating the facts. Consider this - most of our cleaners have been in the business for over a decade, racking up dozens of successful procedures under their belt. If your former residence has a particular hygienic issue - we have probably dealt with it already on numerous occasions and know the most effective solution for it.
But experience and past knowledge have not made us complacent. We realise that domestic cleaning is a fast-developing industry - new tools and detergents come out every day, and they may turn their predecessors obsolete. Our experts are always on top of the new trends and constantly look for new ways to improve their performance. Anyclean makes it easier for them to achieve it by providing access to the best training courses in the UK, in partnership with the British Window Cleaning Academy and the National Carpet Cleaners Association.
Where Can You Find Us?
You do not live in Woodford? Nothing to worry about, you can still book Anyclean in the areas nearby:
- End of tenancy cleaning Shoreditch E1
- End of tenancy cleaning Bow E3
- End of tenancy cleaning Clapton E5
- End of tenancy cleaning East Ham E6
- End of tenancy cleaning Forest Gate E7
- End of tenancy cleaning Hackney E8
- End of tenancy cleaning Leyton E10
- End of tenancy cleaning Manor Park E12
- End of tenancy cleaning Stratford E15
- End of tenancy cleaning Canning Town E16.
Order Your Free Quote With Anyclean Right Away!
Do not forget, you can call us on 020 7099 6964 every day of the week and schedule your appointment with us in less than ten minutes. Our office working hours are:
- From Monday to Friday, 09.00 - 18.00
- On weekends and holidays, 10.00 - 16.00.
You can also send us price inquiries via the Contact form - we will get back in touch within 24 hours.
What Do Our Customers Think About The Service?
"With Anyclean I always know I will get the kind of quality I require. They are the most reliable end of tenancy cleaning provider I have worked with!"
James H., housing estate manager
"Your cleaning effort was immaculate, but I was particularly impressed by the fact that your technicians cared so much about the eco-friendly approach and did not use any heavy detergents."
"Book Anyclean if you want to have no part in the whole tenancy cleaning thing whatsoever! They take over the entire process and let you deal with more pleasant things than scrubbing and sweeping!"