End of Tenancy Cleaning Addlestone KT15
For over twelve years, landlords, tenants and estate agents have entrusted Anyclean as their service provider at the end of a tenancy. We are passionate about cleaning and we always aim to provide the most efficient and reliable service for our customers. We operate in Addlestone KT15 and the neighbouring areas and whenever you need a professional end of tenancy cleaning, we would love to hear from you.
You will recognise us by the signwritten vans which frequently travel in your area. What distincts us from the others is that we always come fully equipped for the service. You don't need to have different cleaning products to remove dust, grime, grease, soap scums and lime scale from the surfaces as we have them all. We thorougly vacuum and mop the floors as leaving the property in an immaculate condition is our top goal.
What is included in our service?
- Cleaning sockets, switches, lamps and lampshades
- Cleaning skirting boards, windows, window sills, doors, door frames and dado rails from inside
- Clean and polish all surfaces
- Clean kitchen appliances and cupboards
- De-scale sink, basin, tiles, shower and bath
- Clean and wash floors
Please note that our end of tenancy cleaning prices do not include carpet cleaning as it is charged separately, but we can provide you with a quote and do that on the day of your end of tenancy cleaning.
Our services are also available in the following neighbouring areas:
- End of tenancy cleaning Byfleet
- End of tenancy cleaning Chertsey
- End of tenancy cleaning Lyne
- End of tenancy cleaning New Haw
- End of tenancy cleaning West Byfleet
- End of tenancy cleaning Weybridge
For a full list of what we do in Addlestone KT15 please visit cleaning services Addlestone or call 020 7099 6964.
Did you know that...
- The term Addlestone is referred to the administrative town of the borough of Runnymade in the Green Belt of the county of Surry. The town is centred 18.6 miles southwest of London and is best know for having an ancient oak, which is named The Crouch Oak.
- The roads that are local to Addlestone and Chertsey are served by Junction 11 of the M25 motorway. The area has its own railway station located on the Chertsey Branch Line, 4 principal bus lines and is home to the post-junior parts of St George’s College.
- It is considered that the name Addlestone perhaps means ‘Attel’s Denu’ – a valley belonging to a Saxon named Attel.
- Station Road is the main road of the town. It houses many shops, two supermarkets, a doctor’s NHS surgery, the Aviator business park, and the Eileen Tozer Day Centre.