End of Tenancy Cleaning Albany Park DA5
Who we are
We are a professional end of tenancy cleaning company with a difference - we service Albany Park DA5 area and provide a deep cleaning at the end of your lease. You don't need to provide any cleaning materials or equipment, everything is included in the quote. Furthermore, we will not leave before we have completely transformed your property into a shiny residence. Our end of tenancy cleaning is fully guaranteed - if your landlord or estate agent is not completely satisfied with the level of the cleaning, we will return to rectify the problematic areas free of charge.
With our services you will:
- Save time
- Save money
- Reduce stress
- Be rest assured the landlord will be satisfied with the service
And this is not all...
You can get a carpet cleaning technician on the same day to clean professionally your carpets, upholstery and mattresses as these are very often required as part of the tenancy agreement. To get a quote for carpet cleaning please call 020 7099 6964.
What is included in the service:
- Wood furniture dusted and polished
- Surfaces cleaned and polished
- Bathrooms and toilets sanitised
- Bath and shower de-scaled
- Sinks, basins and taps cleaned and polished
- Windows cleaned internally
- Floors vacuumed and mopped
We also provide end of tenancy cleaning in the following neighbouring areas:
- Barnes Cray
- Foots Cray
- Joydens Wood
Please check cleaning serices Albany Park for more details.
Did you know that...
- Albany Park DA5 is a suburban town within the London Borough of Bexley, in southeast London. The town is settled between Sidcup and old Bexley. The area was given this name when its local station on the Dartford Loop Line was opened in July 1935, following the building of a new housing estate nearby. Most of the houses of the settlement were laied in the 1930’s in the typical working class or lower middle class associations. There is also a newly renovated private mansion house that exists bordering woodland.
- Aloft London ExCeL is a three star hotel situated 6,4 miles from Albany Park railway station on Royal Victoria Dock 1 Western Gateway. It is the only hotel in ExCeL London that is directly connected to the ExCeL International Exhibition and Convention Centre. Aloft is near London’s newest shopping sensation Westfield Stratford City.