Our cleaning services at a glance
- Deep kitchen cleaning including kitchen appliances and cupboards cleane inside/outside
- Bathroom, toilet and shower room cleaned
- Floors vacuumed and mopped where required
- Clean behind furniture and appliances
- Dusting and polishing all surfaces
- Windows cleaned internally
Please check our check list for more details.
With our end of tenancy cleaning service in Archway N19 we clean the properties top to bottom to please landlords and tenants. Our services are fully insured and guaranteed. If for some reason there are issues with the final results - we will come back free of charge to rectify the problematic areas. The cleaning teams come fully equipped for the service and they will stay as long as it is required to complete the service.
Unlike other companies, we charge fix rates for our end of tenancy cleaning services which depend on the size of the property. The quotes we give remain the same - we do not have any additional charges for which you are not informed in advance. We ensure with our service you know exactly how much you will pay for the service you are booking and there will be no surprises on the day. We like to keep our customers informed throughout the whole process as we know how important the communication is.
To get a quote call 020 7099 6964.
We also provide cleaning services in the following neighbouring areas:
- Crouch End
- Finsbury Park
- Kentish Town
- Manor House
- Tufnell Park
- Upper Holloway
We are also able to provide a regular domestic cleaning in Archway.
Did you know that...
- Archway is an area within the London Borough of Islington in north London. The area took its name from the Archway Bridge which was constructed to link Highgate and Hornsey in 1896. The bridge was later replaced by Hornsey Lane Bridge.
- From 1813 to 1864 Archway was known as the site of a toll gate, where travelers were supposed to pay a fee for the next stage of their journey. The gate is commemorated by a plaque on the block of flats situated at 1 Pauntley Street.
- Most notable people being related with Archway include: author James Harrington (1611-1677), historian and journalist Edward Hallet “Ted” Carr (1892-1982), comedian and actress Arabella Weir (born 1957), playwright and screenwriter Alan Frederic Plater (1935-2010), journalist James Heartfield (born 1961), American actor and author Bill Bailey, actor and author Geoffrey Howse (born 1955), actor, television presenter and radio DJ Reggie Yates (born 1983).