End of Tenancy Cleaning Barbican EC2
What to expect from our services?
- Clean and polish furniture, ornaments, mirrors, pictures and picture frames
- Clean kitchen cupboards & appliances inside/outside
- Clean work tops, hobs and sink
- De-scale bathroom and shower room incuding tiles, basin, toilet, shower screen, bath, taps and shower head
- Clean windows and window sills fom inside
- Clean bed, bed frames, vacuum mattresses
- Clean light switches, dado rails and skirting boards
- Vacuum upholstery and curtains
- Vacuum & mop floors
Our full check list is available online.
If you are looking for a reliable cleaning company, look no further - Anyclean is a company with reputation won from the excellence of the service and the satisfaction of the customers. We have serviced thousands of vacant proprerties in Barbican EC2 by providing exceptional end of tenancy cleaning to moving out residents.
Cleaning takes time and efforts especially when the proprty has to be cleaned top to bottom before the inspection of the landlord. There are certain areas which are not cleaned within the general domestic cleaning, but they are important and matter whether you will get your deposit back. Instead of putting into risk your deposit and spending your time cleaning yourself, we have dedicated teams of professional cleaners which do their best to transform your property into the property your landlord wants to see. Moreover, the teams are mobile and come fully equipped which saves you money on cleaning products.
Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in the end of tenancy cleaning Barbican EC2, but you can obtain a quote on 020 7099 6964 and arrange it for the same day. When booked together, you may be entitled to a discount! For more information please get in touch with us.
We also provide end of tenancy cleaning services in the following neighbouring areas:
- End of tenancy cleaning Aldgate EC3
- End of tenancy cleaning Bethnal Green E2
- End of tenancy cleaning Blackfriars EC4
- End of tenancy cleaning Shoreditch E1
- End of tenancy cleaning Bloomsbury WC1
Did you know that in Barbican we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Did you know that...
- The Barbican Estate is a residential estate developed in the 70s and 80s of the 20th century in the City of London. The estate is situated in an area that was once devastated during the World War II bombings. Nowadays its is thickly populated by financial institutions and comprises, or is adjacent to, the Museum of London, the Barbican Public Library, the Barbican Art Centre, the Guildhall School of Music and drama, the City of London School for Girls and a YMCA. Those facilities and institutions form the Barbican Complex.
- The Barbican Complex is a perfect example of the British Brutalist architecture and is Grade II Listed as a whole with the exception of the late Milton Court.
- The Barbican Art Centre on Silk Street is a performing art centre and a Grade II Listed building. It is Europe’s largest art centre of its type, hosting art exhibitions as well as classical and contemporary music concerts, film screening, and theatre performances.