End of Tenancy Cleaning Bean DA2
Key features of the service we offer:
- Reliable and friendly cleaners
- Cleaning materials included in the service
- Availability seven days a week
- Fully insured and guaranteed service
- Affordable prices
- Experienced and trained cleaning technicians
There might be several reasons why you would perform a moving out, but one is certain - you need to clean the property before you pass it to the next tenant. For some properties an inventory check is carried out before the tenant has move in and at the end of the tenancy it is required the property to be left in the same clean and tidy condition as at the time of the moving in. The end of tenancy cleaning Bean DA2 offered by Anyclean will be carried out with accordance with the requirements listed in the tenancy agreement and we will help you get yout deposit back.
We know you have a lot to do when changing accommodation or when you have sold your house and our dedicated teams are ready to clean any size and type of property in Bean DA2 and the surrounding areas. Apart from following the strict requirements of estate agents and landlords, we are able to work around the individual requirements of our customers which makes our service flexible and suitable for anyone.
To obtain more information about the services we offer please call 020 7099 6964 and one of our friendly customer service operatives will be able to help you.
The end of tenancy cleaning tasks at a glance:
- Clean the bath & shower
- Clean basin & toilet
- De-scale tiles and shower screen
- Clean and polish taps
- Polish mirrors
- Clean drawers & cupboards inside/outside
- Clean sink and taps
- Clean oven, fridge, freezer inside/outside
- Clean hobs, microwave and small kitchen appliances
- Clean and polish work tops
- Clean fireplace
- Clean pictures & mirrors
- Clean tables and chairs
- Vacuum upholstery
- Wipe TV & TV table
- Clean and polish furniture
- Wipe down bed frames
- Vacuum mattresses
- Clean skirting boards
- Clean radiators
- Clean windows and window sills inside
- Clean doors & door frames
- Dust lampshades & lamp switches
- Clean skirting boards
- Dust curtains & curtan rails
Carpet cleaning is not included in our service, but you can get a quote and have it done on the same day.
We also cover the following neighbouring areas:
- Barnes Cray
- Ebbsfleet Valley
- Foots Cray
- Joydens Wood
- South Darenth
Did you know that...
- The area of bean was formally part of the parish of Stone. In 1797 the site was described as having great tract of woodland which reached almost to Green Street Green. Along the northern boundary of those woods there is the ancient Roman road to Rochester (now A2). The two considerably small hamlets of Bean and Stonewood were situated not far away from the road.
- Bean village has a population of under 2000 people. It is situated 3 miles east of Dartford and 20miles from London, on the road to Dover.
- High Street and Southfleet Road used to be referred to as Lower Beaccon Lane and Beaccon Lane.
- The Bean beacon was developed at the peak of the hill, on the site where now is the Country Park.
- In 1991 the 70 acre disused Clay Pit was leased to Blue Circle Industries to Kent County Council for 15 years for a Country Park to be developed. The park was created by Groundwork Trust, Local Residents and other supporters. It was named Beacon Wood Country Park and was officially opened to the public in May 1992, by Sir Derek Barber. This name was chosen in a competition organised by Groundwork trust, due to the park’s proximity to one of Spanish Armada’s warning beacons.