Key features of our service
- We are available seven days a week
- Fully insured company
- Trained, vetted and certified cleaners
- Fixed prices
- Advances cleaning equipment and techniques used
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
As a cleaning company with a broad cleaning experience, we offer a professional end of tenancy cleaning along with carpet and upholstery cleaning on vacated properties. If you are a tenant moving out of a property, a landlrd renting out a property or a home owner selling your house, we will help you with the cleaning. We clean each property top to bottom regardless of its size and location. We have an experience cleaning flats and houses in Belszie Park NW3 and the rest of London. We are a cleaning company with reputation and happy customers is our main goal. No matter whether you are an estate agent or a landlord, you will benefit from booking a cleaning service with us.
What we offer
We offer end of tenancy cleaning service to home owners and tenants. Not that we aim to clean the roperty top to bottom, but we aim to bake the both parties happy from our service. Every home owner wants to preserve the beauty of his roperty and to reduce the refurbishments to a minimum. With our end of tenancy cleaning Belsize Park NW3, we ensure that every square inch of the property will be carefully treated and any build up dirt will be removed, so that the property will be sparkling and ready for the new tenants.
Unlike our competitors, we do not charge hourly for our end of tenancy cleaning service. This ensures that our team will leave only when the job is 100% complete regardless of how long it will take. The quotes we provide are not per person, but rather for the whole team of cleaners to clean until the property is perfectly cleaned. Although carpet and upholstery cleaning are not included in the service, they can be booked together with the end of tenancy cleaning and you will be entitled to a discount. To enquire more about prices please call 020 7099 6964.
What we clean
The end of tenancy cleaning Belsize Park NW3 check list is available for your convenience and it is specially designed to fulfil the requirements of the estate agents and landlords. As part of our service, we deep clean the kitchen including the oven fridge, freezer, microwave, hobs and the cupboards. We clean all surfaces with a suitable detergent to remove dirt. The bath, shower and the tiles are de-scaled with a strong chemical to make them shiny and clean. All taps, mirrors, pictures and furniture are polished, skirting boards, dado rails, curtain rails and other ornaments are dusted. We have also included internal window cleaning as a property doesn't look clean enough when there is a visible dirt on the windows. We vacuum and mop the floors, vacuum mattresses, curtains and upholstery.
The cleaning equipment and materials are included in the service and you do not need to worry about getting an products. We only use the most efficient cleaning products which remove all grime, lime scale, dust and dirt from the suraces, by leaving them clean and sparkling. We use powerful vacuum cleaners which successfully remove dirt and dust from the floors and getting them ready for mopping.
All our cleaners have passed an intensive training course where they have adopted different cleaning techniques and apply them to our customers' properties. You don't need to clean the property yourself as our dedicated teams of cleaners love cleaning and you will be amazed by the results they will achieve with their knowledge and experience.
The service you book comes with a guarantee. If your property hasn't been cleaned to the required standard by the inventory heck specifications, we will come back free of charge to rectify the issue.
We offer cleaning in the following neighbouring areas:
- Chalk Farm
- Dollis Hill
- East Finchley
- Fortis Green
- Golders Green
- Kentish Town
- Queens Park
- St Johns Wood
- West Hampstead
Did you know that in Belsize Park NW3 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Did you know that...
- Belsize Park Rugby Club is pretending to be the best amateur club in London. It has been playing rugby since 1871 and is well known for its high standard and strong social culture maintained through the years. The rugby club is proud for its fixtures in France, Ireland, Scotland and Wales as well as in America. The club members like to socialise and regularly organise parties which they enjoy.
- Everyman cinema is situated nearby where you can enjoy a great experience seeing the variety of movies available every week. It is a lovely place with a warm and friendly atmosphere where everyone is free to enjoy the excellent food and drink selection. With a wide variety of special events, launches and a diverse calendar of promotions, there is something for everyone at Everyman.
- Prezzo restaurant is just one of the many places in Belsize Park where you can enjoy a delicious food combined with a welcoming and warm athmosphere. The restaurant is conveniently located within a short distance from the tube station and it has a lovely garden with sculptures and tropical plants.