End of Tenancy Cleaning Bethnal Green E2
Who we are
We are a cleaning company with a good reputation in Bethnal Green E2 and we have been servicing customers since 1998. To ensure the property is cleaned up to the required standard, landlords, tenants and estate agents have entrusted Anyclean to deep clean their property. We would like to grow our customer list and would like to make you one of our happy customers. Instead of cleaning the property yourself, we offer a good value for money and you will convince yourself after the service that it is worth booking us in.
Booking a cleaning service with us is easy - just call 020 7099 6964 and our customer service team will be ready to help. They will provide you with a free no obligation quote, will go through the checklist to ensure you understand the work to be undertaken, will collect some details from you and schedule a convenient day and time for you and send our team to your property. Should you have any special requirements, you should discuss them with us before the team comes for the cleaning.
- Clean and poish all shelves and furniture
- Clean inside cupboards, drawers and wardrobes
- Clean fridge, feezer, microwave and oven inside
- Vacuum and wash floors
- Clean bathrom and toilets
- De-scale wall tiles
- Sink and taps polished
- Mirrors and pictures cleaned and polished
- Windows cleaned internally
- Clean radiators and banisters
- Clean lightsitches and sockets
- Clean all woodwork
Unlike our competitors, we provide a fixed prices to carry out an end of tenancy cleaning service. It isn't necessary to see the property before we decide on a price, our porices are affordable and we have always strived to remain competitive on the market. You wil pay exactly what you have been quoted provided the information given over the phone is correct. Our end of tenancy cleaning does not include carpet and upholstery cleaning service, but we can give you a quote and book these services to be done on the same day.
Using the most efficient and eco-friendly cleaning equipment is our main goal. You don't need to worry about cleaning products, vacuum cleaners, buckets and mops as we will bring them all. We know how stressful a moving out of a property is and that you are busy with other activities at this moment and we do everything possible to eliminate the stress by helping you manage with the cleaning.
Our cleaners have been trained, vetted and checked before they have been assigned to provide a professional end of tenancy cleaning. They are all reliable, trustowrthy, friendly and undertake every cleaning task with a smile. They will treat your property as their own home and will pay attention to details in order to clean your property perfectly. They put maximum efforts to helo you get your dposit back and make the both parties happy at the end. They can work unsupervised which will eliminate the need of you being present at the time of the cleaning. Before they leave, their work is checked by one of our cleaning supervisors to ensure the worj has been provided up to the required standard.
Regardless of the size of the property, we guarantee a 100% satisfaction from our end of tenancy cleaning services. If for some reason certain areas have not been cleaned, which in very rare cases may happen unintentionally, our cleaning team will come back free of charge to rectify the problematic areas. As we would like to please your lanlord or estate agent, we guarantee all work will be carried out in accordance with their requirements.
We also provide end of tenancy cleaning in the following neighbouring areas:
- End of tenancy cleaning Bow E3
- End of tenancy cleaning Hackney E8
- End of tenancy cleaning Homerton E9
- End of tenancy cleaning Islington N1
- End of tenancy cleaning Clapton E5
- End of tenancy cleaning Shoreditch E1
- End of tenancy cleaning Bromley-by-Bow E3.
Did you know that in Bethnal Green E2 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Interesting places in the area...
- The Star of Bethnal Green is a nice place to go and drink a pint of beer or dine as their food menu is full of delicious meals. You will not feel bored as the atmosphere there is exciting - DJs, Karaoke, nice music are just some of the irresistible entertainments you can enjoy in the bar.
- Being a part of the Victoria and Labert Museum, V&A Museum of Childhood is open to its visitors troughout the year and is an amusing place visited by tourists coming from defferent parts of the world. In its galleries, artwork of very famous artists is presented and there is a space dsignated for a community art and craft workshops. There is also an area designed for activities which include creativity and moving toys. The museum has an internationally recognised collecton of toys which are of a huge interest to its visitors.
- Another interesting place in the areas is Bethnal Green acadmy. There are various programs for the students to choose from and a lot to learn in the academy. The good thing is that the students are ssessed on their attainment and progress each term. Their progress is also monitored and any students who are not achieving the expected results are offered a support. Progress updates are sent to the parents each term and meetings are organised to discuss the individual progress of each student.