End of Tenancy Cleaning Bexley DA5
Who we are
For years, we have been working hand in hand with tenants, estate agents and home owners looking to get their properties cleaned regardless of whether they rent or sell out the property or they are just moving out of a rented accomodation. For us a job like this means providing an exceptional service as we do not want to disappoint you in no way. The growth of our company is a result of a hard work, broad cleaning experience, competence and recommendations from our customers. We truly believe that success is achieved by honesty, reliability and willingness to work with and for the customers.
What we do
When the moment of relocation has come, you need to think about finding a new place to stay, arrange a removals company to transport your luggage and clean the property you are vacating. Handing back the property in a not very clean state means you are putting at risk your security deposit. The landlords and the estate agents have strict requirements when it comes to check a property at the end of a tenancy. With our comprehensive service, cleaning the property is not an issue as we handle the work fom start to finish. Fortunately with our help, you will be able to concentrate on more important aspects of your moving out process and leave the cleaning to the professionals.
Our felxible hours we work and the good reputation we have, make us a trusted end of tenancy cleaning Bexley DA5 provider. We can clean properties of any type and size and we will stay as long as necessary to complete the following:
- Deep clean the kitchen including the cupboards, drawers, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, oven, hobs, sink, taps, bins and floors. All surfaces will be cleaned and sanitised with a suitable detergent.
- Deep clean the bathrom which includes de-scaling of the tiles, bathtub, shower tray, shower screen, shower head, basin, taps and toilet. All mirrors and windows will be cleaned and polished as well as any cabinets and shelves.
- Cleaning the bedrooms including vacuuming the mattresses and curtains, dusting and polishing the furniture, cleaning the floors and the windows internally.
- Cleaning the living room - wiping down furniture, around the fire place, polishing the mirrors and pictures, dusting light fixtures and sockets.
To check what the service includes in full, please visit the checklist page.
Our prices start from £80 + VAT and include all the cleaning products and the equipment. Unlike our competitors, we do not charge per hour for the end of tenancy cleaning Bexley DA5 as we do not like half done and not guaranteed jobs. The cleaners will work as lng as necessary to complete the service at the level required. You will be quoted for the service over the phone and we guarantee the price will remain the same until the service is completed.
The provision of the best quality materials and equipment is included in the service which leave excellent results on any surface. It is not just that the materials do the magic, but our cleaners are trained how to apply and use them efficiently. As part of the service you will get our 100% guarantee to assure you the job will be carried out with a professional manner and will deliver the expected results. We have over twelve years of experience in cleaning vacant properties and we know what a landlord or an estate agent will expect at the end.
The cleaning teams we use for the provision of professional cleaning services have been carefully formed and each claner has been individually selected, traine and vetted. They are highly motivated and understand the importance of providing a reliable and friendly service to all our customers. In regards to the quality, this is our main goal to provide the best cleaning service in the Bexley area. An experienced and competent cleaning supervisor is assigned to each cleaning team who checks the results at the end and who is responsible for the quality of the service.
We guarantee the property will be in a good shape at the end of our service. In case your property fails the check out or there is something you don't like the way it's been cleaned, we will come back free of charge to rectify the issue as what we want is your full satisfaction.
We service the following neighbouring areas:
- Albany Park
- Barnes Cray
- Foots Cray
- Joydens Wood
Did you know that in Bexley DA5 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
What is in the area?
- Bexley College is a great place for people from all ages to learn new skills and qualification in order to find a better job and improve their life. There is a wide range of courses available to choose from which offer a great otential for all the students. The campuses at the college have a great workshop facilities and the learning in them is pleasant. The college is a place which should not be missed if you want to further your education in whichever study area you choose.
- Bexley athletic club is a great place for young individuals to train and become experienced athlets. They share experience, meet friends and enjoy themselves in the training programmes. For those who are interested in sport, the athletic club will encourage them to continue doing what they like and to have fun with people who have similar interests.
- There is also a cricket club in Bexley DA5. It is a club with over 200 years practice. Robert Key and Min Patel are just some of the players who have played at County and International Level. The Club in conjunction with Burnt Ash Hockey Club employs a full time groundsman. The Club hires additional grounds to accommodate home fixtures for the lower eleven's.