Office Cleaning Catford SE6
The Hygienic Partner In Catford SE6 You Can Always Trust
We know how hard it is to keep up with the inflating prices of commercial cleaning. We also know it is even tougher to find a contractor that can adjust to all your requirements and deliver the needed quality within the designated timeline. This, however, is precisely what Anyclean strives to do for its Catford corporate, retail, and business customers. Operating since 1998, our brand has become synonymous with premium quality, reliability, and hassle-free experience. Combined with reasonable prices and flexible service approach, these are the main reasons why we have become the number one office cleaning provider in South East London.
If you choose us as your partner, our number one priority will be to provide you with sustainable sanitary solutions for the working place. We do not just dust and polish - our expert technicians are trained to clean and sanitise the premises according to the latest COSHH requirements. Equipped with the best cleaning gear available on the market and latest-generation biodegradable detergents, they will remove any potential hygienic hazard to your health and ensure the comfort of your business partners and customers.
Our hardworking and result-oriented crews are at your disposal seven days per week, all throughout the year - including Bank and National Holidays. If you wish to know more about our professional portfolio or the multiple ways we can be of service, set up an appointment with an Anyclean representative on 020 7099 6964. Please remember - all initial consultations are non-binding and free of charge!
The Advantages Of Our SE6 Offer
- A team of highly proficient, experienced, and perfectly trained cleaning experts
- An exhaustive range of sanitary procedures to keep your premises in pristine condition
- The most competitive deals in South East London - we can offer you the best correlation between quality and cost of service
- Outstanding professional reputation sustained throughout twenty years of hard work
- Impeccable personal conduct of all cleaners, punctuality and strict following of the operative guideline
- Meticulous quality control policy - we make sure the delivered results comply with our promise of excellence
- Non-stop availability - you can book us all throughout the year
- Tailor-made service approach - you can handpick or change the chores you require
- Free, non-binding preliminary consultations and open-ended contract policy
- A personal account manager for every business customer
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy.
Our task-force crews work tirelessly for your comfort in the neighbouring districts as well:
- Office cleaning Forest Hill SE23
- Office cleaning Lewisham SE13
- Office cleaning Brockley SE4
- Office cleaning Camberwell SE5
Anyclean's Pricing Policy - Overview
How much does an Anyclean service package cost? We have opted not to work with fixed rates. Instead, we give our customers the unique chance to determine their own cleaning budget, depending on the following factors:
- The set of sanitary procedures you require
- The frequency of the booked visits
- The estimated time for completion
- As well as the total square footage of the premises and the ratio between office space and general areas (see the list of chores below for more details.
As we have already mentioned, all initial consultations are FREE OF CHARGE and non-binding. We feel confident that Anyclean's offer is the best you can find on the market today - therefore you should have the chance to continue looking for alternative options. You should also keep in mind that our contract policy is open-ended, i.e. you can terminate our services whenever you see fit, no defaults pending.
The Office Cleaning Chore List
Each job involves a different set of challenges, related to the specific characteristics of the premises. The sanitary maintenance of a relatively small office, for example, has little to do with the daily sanitising of large corporate premises or cleaning retail space. Rest assured, we will help you choose the best set of chores for your business - and since Anyclean has one of the most extensive service portfolios in the industry, we can meet any challenge with the adequate level of care and attention to detail.
Here is a quick overview of the chores we provide in SE6:
- Regular overall sanitary maintenance - daily/ weekly/ special arrangements
- One-off office cleaning (please contact us for more details on this service)
- Providing janitorial materials at competitive prices (we work with direct suppliers only)
- After-builders office clean
- Floor cleaning and sanitising
- Carpet cleaning and hot water extraction
- Interior window cleaning and glass polishing
- Desk organising and single cubicle cleaning
- Air conditioners and ventilation systems dusting and maintenance
- Office equipment, PC, and peripherals cleaning
- Washrooms and restrooms hygiene and anti-bacterial treatment
- General areas cleaning and maintenance - lobbies, foyers, reception desks, waiting rooms, elevators, hallways, staircases, staff rooms, conference rooms, cafeterias, canteens, etc.
Every single task and the visits overall are a subject of strict quality control and managerial oversight. We are perfectionists with a sharpened sense for detail, and our technicians are used to putting the extra effort in meeting all sanitary requirements with the highest levels of efficiency.
What Makes Our Teams Such A Reliable Partner?
First and foremost - the combination of experience and knowledge. There are no rookies in our Catford office cleaning crews - most of the active technicians have more than ten years in the field, and hundreds of successful procedures behind their back. This accounts for something more than the routinous going through the motions - we can always look back to a specific problem and choose the best solution; pick the most proper detergent or cleaning tool; employ an unexpected trick to speed up the cleaning.
Then comes the motivation - we have very specific requirements for our office cleaning specialists when it comes to their drive and long-term career ambitions. At Anyclean, we only want to work with people who strive for excellence, who want to become the best in their field, and are willing to put the extra effort in achieving these goals. In return, we provide our cleaners with exclusive access to the best educational programs and training workshops in the industry.
On a more official note, Anyclean also recognises the importance of immaculate professional certification. To this end we have worked hard to acquire the following certificates:
- We are a fully certified Safe Contractor by the COSHH and hold the OHSAS:18001 certificate for providing health-safe conditions at the working place.
- Anyclean is an ISO:9001 company, recognised for its outstanding excellence in quality management systems.
- We are a member of the National Carpet Cleaners Association, the British Institute for Cleaning Science, and the Guild of Master Craftsmen.
Additional Premium Procedures We Provide In Catford
- High-rise window cleaning - cradles, cherry pickers, and abseiling-rope access systems are just a few of the methods we use to reach every single spot on the facade of even the highest corporate buildings in South East London. With Anyclean as a partner, you can be certain that you get the best quality of exterior window cleaning for the money you pay!
- Commercial pressure washing - refresh the outdoor vicinity of your business premises with the most effective cleaning method for hard surfaces. We can treat concrete, metals, natural stones, wooden planking, brick and mortar, even PVC and glass with unwavering efficiency, removing grime, dirt, stains or graffiti. Rest assured, your driveways, alleyways, parking and cargo areas, fences, railings, or building facades will look like brand new when we finish with them.
- Hard floor cleaning - the marble, granite, limestone or terracotta floors might look impervious to any blights, but even they need regular maintenance and care. The Anyclean technicians operate with cutting-edge machines that will take care of the stains, discoloured areas, and stretch marks.
If you like what you see on this page, give us a call on 020 7099 6964 and find out more about Anyclean. Our customer support centre operates:
- Every day of the working week, 09.00 - 18.00
- On holidays and weekends, 10.00 - 16.00.