Office Cleaning Clapton E5
The Business Cleaning Partner In Clapton E5 You Can Thoroughly Trust
Are you not satisfied with the quality of office cleaning results you receive? Anyclean can quickly make amends about that. Do you feel that you spend too much on sanitary maintenance? We can help you cut on your expenses without making a compromise with the overall hygienic condition of your working place!
Anyclean has quickly gained a reputation as one of the most effective and trustworthy commercial, retail, and corporate cleaning contractors in Clapton E5 and all of East London. We have assembled a team of hardworking, result-oriented, and driven professionals who can take on any hygienic challenge, regardless of volume and time requirements. The Anyclean crews are equally efficient when they treat small offices and family-run grocery shops or large corporate premises, warehouse facilities, or retail centres.
What makes our service approach so successful? We tailor our performance according to the specific sanitary demands of every single business - the cleaning requirements of an IT start-up, for example, have almost nothing in common with those of a large financial or administrative institution. We let you stay in full control of every aspect of the process, roll up the sleeves and do the hard work, while you can concentrate on your daily tasks.
This attitude has earned us the acclaim and respect of a multitude of East London business. If you want to join the ranks of satisfied customers, set up an appointment with one of our representatives on 020 7099 6964 - we are at your disposal seven days per week!
Ten Reasons Why We Are The Best Office Cleaning Choice In E5
- Immaculate professional record throughout the last decade of operation
- Perfectly trained, highly skilled, and motivated cleaning crews
- The most thorough office cleaning task sheet in the industry
- A tailor-made service approach - we will adjust to your requirements and preferences
- Exclusive deals, amazing discounts, and the best correlation between quality and cost of service
- Free, non-binding preliminary pricing consultations - we are one of the few contractors in East London that provides the option
- A comprehensive public Insurance and Liability Policy - we've got your property covered
- A personal account manager for every business customer
- We operate all throughout the week, National and Bank Holidays included
- Bullet-proof, uncompromising quality control for every single chore we provide.
Anyclean's Pricing Policy - Overview
The nature of office cleaning involves too many variables that prevent us from working with fixed price rates. But we still believe our customers should have unrestricted access to all the information they need before they make a choice for their business. Therefore, Anyclean has come up with the next best thing - free preliminary consultations. Our sales representatives will take into account factors like the size of your business premises (total square footage for cleaning), the number of rooms we need to treat, the range of required procedures, the estimated time for completion, and the necessary frequency of visits. We will always provide you with a precise and detailed quote for the cost of service before you even decide whether you will book us or not.
All Anyclean's contracts have open-ended structure - you can terminate them whenever you see fit, no defaults or recurrent fees withstanding. We firmly believe that the only reason you cooperate with us should be the quality of our performance, not some clause in a cumbersome contract.
What Does Our Office Cleaning Package Include?
We are perfectly prepared and capable to meet all your hygienic requirements on a constant basis. The range of procedures we deliver, however, will entirely depend on your preferences. Clapton office managers and business owners can choose from the following range of services:
- Regular overall sanitary maintenance - daily/ weekly/ special arrangements
- One-off office cleaning (contact us for more details on this option)
- After-builders office clean
- Providing janitorial supplies at competitive price rates
- General areas cleaning and maintenance (lobbies, waiting rooms, halls, elevators, conference rooms, staff rooms, canteens,
- cafeterias, etc.)
- Washroom and restrooms hygiene and anti-bacterial treatment
- Desk organising and single cubicle cleaning
- PC, peripherals, and office equipment cleaning
- Carpet cleaning and hot water extraction
- Air conditioners and ventilation systems dusting and maintenance
- Floor cleaning and sanitising - depending on the floor covering type
- Interior window cleaning and glass polishing.
*We run strict and comprehensive quality screening throughout every single visit. Rest assured, all delivered results will comply with Anyclean's standards of excellence.
Our premium-quality packages are at your disposal seven days per week in:
- Office cleaning Stoke Newington N16
- Office cleaning Hackney E8
- Office cleaning Leyton E10
- Office cleaning Stratford E15
- Office cleaning Homerton E9
Our Specialists Always Get The Job Done
Commercial and office cleaning is widely recognised in our industry as the pinnacle of tasks, the sphere where only the best of the best thrive and succeed. The cleaners selection, therefore, is of the utmost importance for the fortunes of any London service provider. Anyclean is no different in this regard - we meticulously vet, reference-check, and interview all our cleaners before they join the team. Then they have to prove their motivation and mettle in a 12-week training marathon that prepares them for the challenges of the job.
The best lessons, however, can only be learned in action. Many of Anyclean's leading experts have been with us for over a decade and have intrinsic knowledge of the best methods to approach every single task. Backed up by cutting-edge, professional equipment and the best cleaning materials available on the market, they will make sure your working environment remains in pristine sanitary condition.
Professional Certificates And Accreditation
- Anyclean is a fully certified Safe Contractor by the COSHH.
- We have been awarded the ISO:9001 Internationa Certificate for sustained excellence in quality management systems; and the OHSAS:18001 certificate for providing health-safe conditions at the working place.
- We are an associate member of the National Carpet Cleaners Association and have a long and fruitful training partnership with the British Window Cleaning Academy.
Complimentary Premium Commercial Cleaning Procedures You Can Book With Us
- High-rise window cleaning - Anyclean is a fully certified operator of hydraulic platforms, abseiling-rope access systems, and cradles - the most common access modes for vertical building facade maintenance. We have worked on some of London's most iconic skyscrapers (including in nearby Canary Wharf) and can offer you the most advantageous deals in all of East London.
- Steam-jet pressure washing - if you have already booked an office cleaning package with us, this would be the perfect addition to it for the outdoor surroundings of your premises. Our technicians operate powerful pressure washing equipment (Karcher, Lowe, Honda) to thoroughly rejuvenate the nearby sidewalks, driveways, alleyways, parking and loading areas, fences, and railings. The treatment is perfectly suitable for every type of hard surface (concrete, brick and mortar, metal, wooden planking, natural stones, PVC, glass) and is the most effective way to deal with dirt, grime, and oil stains.
- Hard floor cleaning - do not let stretch marks, coffee stains, and discoloured spots ruin the beauty of your natural-stone floors. All these blemishes can be easily dealt with if you book Anyclean's specialised hard floor treatment, suitable for granite, marble, limestone, terracotta, etc. The latest-generation, industrial-grade equipment ensures quick and effective results. Diamond-pad gloss and anti-slippery coating are included in the package.
Are you already convinced that Anyclean offers a much better office cleaning option for your business? If that is the case, give us a call on 020 7099 6964 and set up an appointment with one of our representatives. Our customer support centre is available:
- From Monday to Friday, 09.00 - 18.00
- On holidays and weekends, 10.00 - 16.00.