Office Cleaning Clerkenwell EC1
Office Maintenance and Cleaning in Clerkenwell – A Cost-Effective Offer
Anyclean Premium Ltd has been among the leading commercial and office cleaning contractors in Central London for the past decade. We are well-known among office managers as a reliable and trustworthy partner that delivers premium quality services on a daily basis. If you want to make sure your working and creative environment is always well-ordered and in pristine sanitary condition our service packages are precisely what you need.
We can go a step further – based on a detailed market analysis, Anyclean can offer you the most cost-effective offer today! Our teams are suited to treat both small start-up companies and large corporate, commercial, and retail premises. We take advantage of the latest powerful office cleaning equipment, a selection of biodegradable components, and a honed set of professional skills that allow us to clean fast and deliver all the results you require.
At the same time, our services will never disrupt the rhythm of your business, letting you concentrate on your ongoing tasks. Since we work seven days per week, National and Bank Holidays included, it is very easy to work out a suitable timetable for your office cleaning and maintenance.
- Arguably the best price rates in Clerkenwell and all of Central London.
- Non-stop availability – we work on all holidays as well.
- A comprehensive set of services.
- Full compliance with the latest COSHH health and safety regulations.
- Specialized equipment and biodegradable cleaning materials.
- Uniformed, skilled, and experienced cleaning staff.
- Bullet-proof Insurance and Liability Policy.
- Outstanding reputation among corporate and retail customers.
- Dedicated and knowledgeable customer support.
- Personal account manager for every corporate customer.
The Anyclean crews also cover the neighbouring business districts:
- Office cleaning Finsbury EC1
- Office cleaning Farringdon EC1
- Office cleaning Holborn EC1
- Office cleaning Shoreditch E1.
What can we do for you?
Our goal as a cleaning contractor is to deliver a wholesale service that thoroughly addresses the hygienic and sanitary requirements of your office. Anyclean’s tailor-made approach lets us adjust to your peculiar requirements – thus we can easily serve small companies and large corporations with the same levels of intensity, accuracy, and attention to detail.
All our customers can choose from the following options:
- Daily/weekly office cleaning and maintenance
- General areas cleaning
- Washroom hygiene
- Janitorial supplies
- Indoor window cleaning
- Floor cleaning (depending on the floor covering type)
- Specialized PC, peripherals, and office equipment cleaning.
- Builders office clean and waste disposal.
The proper office cleaning choice for your complete peace of mind
Choosing the right cleaning contractor for your business may prove to be the difference between daily comfort and sanitary disaster. As an office manager or business owner you wish to retain as much control over your daily routine as possible and at the same time delegate the routinely hygienic maintenance to a certified cleaning company.
Anyclean excels precisely in this aspect of the service process. We let you determine the frequency of our visits, their schedule, and the range of services you wish us to perform. Our long-standing experience allows us to effectively plan the timing of tasks down to the minute, without making a compromise with quality.
Thus, you get a working environment that is permanently clean, ordered, and comfortable, and your partners and customers get the first impression of a respectable, reliable corporate agent.
How Much is to Professionally Clean Offices?
Anyclean does not have a “one-fits-it-all” type of pricing policy – in fact, we do not believe it applicable to office cleaning in London. When a corporate customer gets in touch with us, we visit their premises and assess the features of the cleaning case – type of premise, total square footage, number of rooms for treatment, range of required services. Only then do we come up with a concrete price quote. Please notice that this initial price consultation is FREE OF CHARGE and non-binding – but given the overall price levels on the market, you will hardly find a better offer than Anyclean’s.
We never burden the subtotal you pay with contract fees or regular charges. Furthermore, all our office cleaning contracts are open-ended, and you can terminate them at all, no default withstanding.
To book an appointment with one of Anyclean’s customer representative managers, please give us a call on 020 7099 6964 or use the Contact form to send us a price inquiry.
Cleaning staff training, professional equipment, and materials
The main reason for our long-standing success is the professional acumen and skill set of our office cleaning technicians. We invest a lot of time and energy in their training and preparation for the challenges of the job. Every new member of our staff undergoes an extensive 12-week training program, regardless of their previous experience. It includes theory courses, practical exercises and on-site demonstrations. By the end of this rigorous course, our cleaners are perfectly capable of dealing with any task at hand.
While skills and experience are fundamental for qualitative cleaning, we also look for speed and efficiency. The cutting-edge professional equipment that we operate allows us to achieve them with no hassle. Anyclean is a cleaning company that is strongly committed to eco-friendly methods and “green” policies – all materials we employ are biodegradable and leave no residue, they are carefully tested and perfectly safe for your working environment.
Quality Control is Important Part of Anyclean's Contract Cleans
Most of our corporate customers require a strong quality guarantee on every cleaning task we perform and as a result, we have come up with a two-prone practice that addresses the issue. To make sure all procedures we deliver comply with Anyclean’s standards of high quality, we assign a quality supervisor to each service team. Their task is to exert perennial oversight, pay attention to the smallest of details and push the quality of service to the limits of excellence.
On a broader scale, your assigned personal account manager also performs constant quality control through frequent visits on site, the constant communication with the customers and the pledge to comply with their requirements. At Anyclean, we strongly urge all our clients to voice their suggestions and feedback on the service they receive. This will help us improve our performance and address any problematic issue at hand.
Professional certificates and accreditation
Anyclean is a proud member of the National Carpet Cleaners Association (NCCA). We have a long-standing partnership with the British Window Cleaning Academy (BWCA) where all our cleaners pass a special course.
Anyclean holds the ISO:9001 and OHSAS:18001 certificates for safety at the working place and sustained professional management; we are also a fully certified Safe Contractor.
Additional premium services by Anyclean
- Steam-jet pressure washing – we employ the sheer force of a 5000 PSI hot steam jet to thoroughly remove dust, dirt, and grime that is stuck on any hard surface. The procedure completely refreshes the outlook of the close surroundings of your corporate building – parking areas, driveways, sidewalks, walkways, railings, and fences.
- Hard floor cleaning – we employ latest-generation powerful equipment to keep your hard floor (marble, granite, limestone, terracotta, etc.) in pristine condition. The service includes diamond-pad glossing, stretch marks removal, and anti-slippery protection.
- High-rise window cleaning – as a fully certified Safe Contractor, we take advantage of abseil-rope access, cradles, and hydraulic platforms to deliver the most affordable and effective high-rise window cleaning service in Clerkenwell!