Office Cleaning Hammersmith W6
Business Cleaning In Hammersmith W6 – Our Offer
Anyclean Premium Ltd is a London-based cleaning service provider that operates within the entire Greater London area. Founded in 1998, the company has quickly asserted its reputation as one of the most effective and reliable partners with retail and commercial entities, corporate customers and small-business owners. We provide a wide range of high-quality cleaning and maintenance services, and our price rates let us stay within your building management budget.
Our corporate and retail customers in Hammersmith W6 can take advantage of some exclusive discount offers, special deals, and the knowledge that their working place is always well taken care of. We easily adjust our performance to meet even the most exacting requirements and the most challenging timetables. Relying on a team of expert and dedicated office cleaning specialists, we deliver excellent performance seven days per week, all throughout the year (National and Bank Holidays included). There is no job that is too big or too small for us – we rise to the challenge and invest equal effort and attention to large corporate clients and small businesses alike.
To book an appointment with an Anyclean customer representative that will walk you through the best option for your office sanitary and hygienic maintenance, please call us on 020 7099 6964.
Range of services
Our goal is to deliver a thorough, comprehensive set of services that address the daily sanitary requirements of a modern office environment. We step on almost eighteen years of experience and exceedingly successful communication with our customers to single out the most important procedures that constitute a premium package:
- Daily office cleaning – dusting, polishing, emptying and restocking of waste bins, etc.
- Indoor window cleaning.
- Floor cleaning, depending on the floor covering type.
- PC and office equipment cleaning.
- Washroom hygiene maintenance.
- General areas cleaning.
- Janitorial supplies.
Please, keep in mind that these are only the most common services we provide. Should your office need any peculiar treatment or additional procedure, we will be happy to comply with your requirements. We are also available in the business districts in close proximity:
- Office cleaning Chiswick W3
- Office cleaning Kensington W8
- Office cleaning Chelsea SW3
- Office cleaning Earls Court SW5
- Office cleaning Fulham SW6
- Office cleaning Acton W3.
The advantages of Anyclean’s offer
- A comprehensive range of premium-quality services.
- Budget-friendly price rates, no contract fees or additional charges.
- Open-ended service contracts, no term forfeits.
- Experienced, fully uniformed and perfectly trained cleaning specialists.
- Cutting-edge, latest generation equipment and a selection of bio-degradable, eco-friendly detergents.
- Full adjustability to your timetable, prolonged working hours.
- A personal account manager for every single customer.
- Rigorous quality control for every procedure.
- Compliance with the latest health and safety requirements and regulations.
- Outstanding professional accreditation and certification.
- Bullet-proof Insurance and Liability Policy.
The right choice for your office cleaning – why is it important?
The way you maintain your office environment is an extension of your brand and may ruin or enhance your professional reputation. If your working station also serves as the place where you interact with your customers, you cannot make a compromise with its appearance, an air of excellence and order. Your office space needs to present the best of your corporate principles and working ethics – attention to detail, upholding the highest standards of performance, and a serious, hardworking attitude.
Anyclean invests all its time, energy, and professional skill to help you maintain this state of excellence. At the same time, we try to be as invisible as possible and never to disrupt the natural rhythm of your daily routine or the concentration of your staff. When you sign up for our services, the Anyclean’s assigned personal account manager will work out a schedule of appointments that mirrors this philosophy. We constantly try to remind our customers that we work for their peace of mind and whatever they require – we deliver!
Our pricing policy
At Anyclean, we do not believe in long-term, binding contracts. The only thing that should convince you to continue using our services should be the quality of our performance. We always provide our retail and corporate clients with a precise price quote before the cleaning procedure we are about to perform. The most important price-determining factors are the range of services, total square footage of the treated premise, the necessary time for completion, use of materials, etc.
We can only provide you with a concrete price quote after we visit your office. To book an appointment with us, please call 020 7099 6964!
Our cleaning teams are among the best in London
Speed, efficiency, and result-oriented service – this is what we strive for in every cleaning procedure we perform. In order to achieve that on a permanent basis, we rely on a team of dedicated professionals who have proved their worth on numerous occasions.
Every member of our cleaning staff undergoes a meticulous 12-week training program, whose purpose is to prepare them for the intensive requirements of the job. Our technicians learn about equipment handling, health and safety regulations, the technical specifications of office cleaning and then specialize in at least one sub-category (window cleaning, hard floor cleaning, PC and peripherals cleaning).
Even then, we prefer to integrate rookie cleaners into already established teams. The combination of expertise and constant learning, of professional routine and the permanent will to improve, is what sets Anyclean apart from its competitors and makes us the most reliable and trustworthy choice as a commercial and corporate cleaning contractor.
Professional accreditation and certificates
Anyclean holds the ISO:9001 (for sustained quality management) and the OHSAS:18001 (for health and safety compliance) certificates and is a graded Safe Contractor company. We are a member of the National Carpet Cleaners Association (NCCA), and all our specialists have undergone courses in the British Window Cleaning Academy (BWCA).
How do we guarantee the quality of our procedures?
The first level of control is the aforementioned training program that instills the principles of excellence, professionalism and hard work in our staff members. For your complete peace of mind, however, we also rely on more substantial quality control policies. Each office cleaning team includes a quality supervisor, whose job is to check the results of the procedures. We do not leave the cleaning site until all chores on our task sheet are ticked off.
The third and final level of control is your personal account manager. Far from being just clerks who just schedule the appointments, the account managers often visit the cleaning sites, making random and surprising check-ups to ensure the quality of service you get. We also urge our customers to express their requirements and suggestions whenever they see fit. Anyclean is proud of its long-lasting relationships of mutual respect and trust with some of the leading corporations, stationed in Hammersmith, and we want to extend this attitude towards new customers as well.
Additional cleaning services you can rely on
- Hard floor cleaning – a growing number of office buildings feature hard floors (terracotta, granite, marble) that add grandeur and air of respectability to the corporate environment. You should not underestimate the challenges of their maintenance, though. Anyclean operates powerful hard-floor cleaning equipment that glosses the surface to perfection, protecting the integrity of its upper layers from abrasive elements and stretch marks, especially in heavy-traffic areas. We pay special attention to health and safety, marking the treated areas with anti-slippery signs.
- Pressure washing – office, commercial, and retail cleaning service packages often concentrate entirely on the indoor treatment of the respective buildings, almost entirely neglecting their outdoor vicinity. Our pressure washing procedure makes amends in this regard. It helps us completely remove the accumulated dust, dirt and grime from building fronts, parking spaces, alleyways, drive-through ways, benches, fences, and railings.
- High-rise window cleaning – Hammersmith is featured by some of London’s most imposing and recognizable office buildings. They, however, pose a serious logistical and technical challenge, regarding their outdoor window cleaning. Anyclean is a fully certified high-rise window cleaning operator, providing techniques like abseil-rope access, cradles, and hydraulic platforms.
If you are already convinced that we are the best choice as an office, commercial or retail cleaning provider, give us a call on 020 7099 6964. Our customer support centre works from Monday to Friday, 09.00-18.00 and on weekends, 10.00-16.00.