Office Cleaning New Cross SE14
Top-quality Hygienic Help For Your New Cross SE14 Business
How much does your company spend on sanitary maintenance per month? We do not need a precise number, but if you feel the answer is too much, you have landed on the perfect web page. A more conservative office manager would argue that high quality can only come at a high price. At Anyclean, we would argue back that effective cleaning can cost you much less if it is done right, if it suits the peculiar hygienic demands of your staff and premises, and can deliver sustainable sanitary results over a prolonged period of time.
Who are we? Anyclean is a first-class residential and commercial cleaning provider, founded in 1998. From a small, local-based contractor, we have climbed all the way to the top of the office maintenance industry in the capital, covering the entire Greater London area. Our premium network of fully certified technicians includes some of the leading experts in the industry, outstanding specialists with more than a decade of impeccable professional experience. Their efforts and hard work are backed up by a powerful arsenal of cutting-edge equipment and latest-generation biodegradable detergents. Friendly, punctual, and result-oriented, the Anyclean cleaners never shy away from a sanitary challenge and are not afraid to get their hands dirty should the job require it.
We have served New Cross SE14 companies from the whole business spectrum, across a versatile field of industries - from small local shops to world-renowned retail brands, family-run entities and international corporations, IT start-ups and long-established financial institutions, as well as establishments in the entertainment, administrative, and educational branch. The key to our success - we always tailor our service approach according to the preferences of our customers. If you wish to find out more about our commercial and office cleaning portfolio, get in touch with Anyclean's customer support centre on 020 7099 6964 or send us a service inquiry via the Contact form.
Why Is Anyclean The Best Choice For Your New Cross Business?
- We will tailor a service package that perfectly fits the sanitary needs of your business
- We can offer you the best correlation between quality and cost of service
- Fully transparent pricing policy, including free preliminary consultations
- A team of highly competent, hardworking, and perfectly trained professionals
- The most comprehensive service portfolio in the industry
- The ultimate hassle-free customer experience - we will take care of every aspect of the sanitary maintenance process
- Non-stop availability - we operate seven days per week, all throughout the year (Bank and National Holidays included)
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy
- A personal account manager to keep you posted for everything that relates to your service package
- Meticulous quality control for every single performed chore - we uphold the highest standards of quality.
Anyclean operates seven days per week in the neighbouring business districts:
- Office cleaning Brockley SE4
- Office cleaning Deptford SE8
- Office cleaning Peckham SE15
- Office cleaning Greenwich SE10
Our Pricing Policy At A Glance
The days of the fixed hourly rates or pre-ordered cumbersome packages are coming to an end. A growing number of modern businesses expects a more flexible service approach. Anyclean has responded to this expectation by creating its own pricing model, based on the following factors:
- The size of the treated premises (in square footage)
- The ratio between office space and common areas (see our service portfolio for more details)
- The expected time for completion of all hygienic tasks
- The range of delivered services
- The frequency of required visits (daily/ weekly/ other arrangements).
To gather the required data, we will need to visit your working place. While many SE14 contractors would charge you for such preliminary consultations, Anyclean provides them for free. We are convinced our potential customers will recognise the merit of our offer without any binding clauses in a contract or an exuberant fee you can avoid.
Anyclean's Office Cleaning Portfolio
We deliver high-quality, comprehensive sanitary maintenance for your working place, down to the smallest of details. Our goal - to create a health-safe and comfortable space for your staff and business partners, without disrupting the daily tasks and routine of your employees. The fact that we work long hours, seven days per week, makes scheduling much easier - thus, while you relish the advantages of a spotless office, the effort behind the curtains remains invisible.
Here is what we do to keep your office in perfect shape:
- Regular overall sanitary maintenance
- Providing janitorial supplies at affordable price rates (we work with direct suppliers only)
- Restrooms and washrooms hygiene and anti-bacterial treatment
- General areas cleaning and maintenance - elevators, hallways, staircases, lobbies, foyers, waiting rooms, staff rooms, reception desks, conference rooms, canteens, cafeterias, etc.
- Single cubicle cleaning and desk organising
- Carpet cleaning and hot water extraction
- Floor cleaning and sanitising
- Interior window cleaning and glass polishing
- PC, peripherals, and office equipment cleaning
- Air conditioners and ventilation systems dusting and maintenance
- One-off office cleaning (contact us for more details on this option)
- After-builders office clean.
*Each cleaning crew includes a specially trained quality supervisor whose task is to oversee the results of the procedures. Keeping up with our own standards of performance is one of the main reasons for our long-sustained success.
The People Who Work For Your Comfort
We are particularly proud of the close-knit team we have assembled throughout the years, including hardworking, dedicated people who share the same zeal for their job and common working philosophy. When it comes to cleaners selection, we leave nothing to chance - reference checks, vetting, and personal interviews are mandatory stages for each new applicant. The approved candidates have to go through a rigorous 12-week training program, which includes guidelines and practice tests approved by the leading professional institutions in our industry. Only after they get their full certification can the new cleaners join our task-force teams.
Punctuality, attention to detail, and personal integrity are not just some high principle we put in a manual - our cleaners implement them every day at work, during every visit. This is the easiest and most successful way to build a mutual relationship of trust and respect with the customers.
On a more official note, all potential SE14 customers should keep in mind that Anyclean:
- Is a member of the National Carpet Cleaners Association, the Guild of Master Craftsmen, and the British Institute for Cleaning Science;
- Holds the OHSAS:18001 certificate for providing health-safe conditions at the working place and the official Safe Contractor status, awarded by the COSHH;
- Is recognised as an ISO:9001 company for its long-sustained excellence in quality management systems.
Premium Services We Deliver In SE14
- High-rise window cleaning - all Anyclean specialists have been trained and certified in the British Window Cleaning Academy. We can reach any spot on the facade of even the tallest New Cross commercial building with the help of hydraulic platforms, cradles or abseiling rope systems. Rest assured, we will run extensive risk assessment and health-safety procedures to prevent any accidents and damage to your property.
- Commercial pressure washing - keep the outdoor vicinity of your premises in perfect condition with Anyclean's pressure washing service. We will help you remove any accumulated dirt, grime, and stains or deal with graffiti on your building. Steam-jet cleaning delivers great results on a wide range of hard surfaces and can be used for the rejuvenation of sidewalks, driveways, alleyways, fences, railings, parking and cargo areas, etc.
- Hard floor cleaning - if your lobby or hallway floors have lost a touch of their lustre, we can help you restore them to their original beauty and comfort. Our technicians operate with heavy-duty equipment that is perfectly suitable for marble, granite, terracotta, and limestone surfaces, and deals with persistent stains, discoloured spots, and stretch marks.
If you are already convinced that Anyclean is the best office cleaning choice for your New Cross business, give us a call on 020 7099 6964 and order your free quote today!