Office Cleaning Wimbledon SW19
Efficient And Affordable Commercial Cleaning Services In Wimbledon SW19
Do you feel like you spend too much on office cleaning and still do not get the required results? Anyclean can help you make amends with our top-tier sanitary maintenance packages! If your retail, commercial, or corporate premises are located in Wimbledon SW19 or any other area of South West London, our top-notch crews will be at your disposal seven days per week, all Bank and National Holidays included. Providing some of the most competitive deals on today's market, we make no compromises with quality and make sure your staff and business partners enjoy a health-safe, comfortable working environment.
Throughout the last decade, Anyclean has been widely recognised as one of the most efficient and reliable office cleaning contractors in the city. The range of companies we have served covers the whole business spectrum - from small bookshops and family-run restaurants to large financial institutions, retail centres, and corporate headquarters. Our extensive professional experience allows us to adjust to the specific requirements of any company, regardless of its size or the sector of industry in which it operates. We offer thorough and detailed hygienic maintenance and completely smooth customer experience, but at the same time leave you with the complete control over every aspect of the service process.
Choosing Anyclean will be a substantial boost for the overall sanitary condition of your office. If you want to set up a meeting with a customer representative or need more details about the service, give us a call on 020 7099 6964.
The Advantages Of Our Wimbledon Offer
- Affordable cost of service and exclusive special deals for long-term customers
- A team of highly proficient and experienced office cleaning specialists
- Detailed sanitary maintenance task sheet
- Free, non-binding preliminary consultations - we are one of the few Wimbledon contractors that offer this option
- Non-stop availability - seven days per week, all holidays included
- Multiple levels of quality control for your complete peace of mind
- A personal account manager for every customer
- A comprehensive public Insurance and Liability Policy
- Tailor-made approach - we will adjust to the unique demands of your business
- Eco-friendly awareness - we use biodegradable cleaning components only and power-saving equipment.
Apart from Wimbledon, you can find our services in the neighbouring business areas as well:
- Office cleaning Kingston-upon-Thames KT1
- Office cleaning Balham SW12
- Office cleaning Wandsworth SW18
- Office cleaning Tooting SW17
Our Free Pricing Consultations Are The First Step Towards The Right Choice
Most of our competitors charge a substantial fee for every visit - even the ones before they start the actual cleaning. Our attitude is different. At Anyclean, we recognise that the only way to give you a concrete, detailed price quote is to assess your business premises - their size, the range of necessary procedures, the estimated time for completion, and the required frequency of procedures. This is a one-time task, and we are perfectly OK to do it for free. Moreover, our team is perfectly confident that you can hardly find a better offer than ours. Feel free to scout the office cleaning service market in SW19 - you will still prefer our advantageous deals in the end.
What Does An Office Sanitary Maintenance Include?
As already mentioned, one of our top priority is to create a sustainable health-safe and neat working place for your staff. Of course, the range of necessary procedures greatly vary according to the size of your office - the hygienic maintenance of a small start-up has almost nothing in common with that of large corporate headquarters. Please keep in mind that the following list of chores should only serve as a guideline - you will be free to select only the tasks you deem mandatory for the smooth functioning of your business.
- Regular office sanitary maintenance - daily/ weekly/ special arrangements
- After-builders office clean
- One-off office cleaning
- Desk organising and single cubicle cleaning
- Floor cleaning and sanitising - depending on the floor covering type
- Carpet cleaning and hot water extraction
- Interior window cleaning and glass polishing
- Air conditioners and ventilation systems dusting and maintenance
- PC, peripherals, and office equipment cleaning
- Restrooms and washrooms hygiene and anti-bacterial treatment
- General areas cleaning and maintenance (conference rooms, staff rooms, waiting rooms and lobbies, halls, cafeterias, canteens, etc.)
- Providing janitorial supplies at competitive price rates.
What Makes Our Crews So Effective?
It is the combination of experience and sharply honed skills that keep us one step ahead of the competition. Many of our technicians have been with us for over a decade - they have hundreds of successful procedures under their belt. Think of any hygienic problem, no matter how serious, you had to deal with at your working place - we have probably solved it on numerous occasions. But the routine has not made us complacent - the Anyclean specialists realise they can still improve their performance and look for new ways to deliver even better results. If there is a new gadget or a powerful detergent coming to the market, we will be among the first to implement it in our operations.
This technical side of our success is backed up by a positive attitude and result-oriented mindset. Our crews are highly competitive and if they can finish a procedure faster, if they can achieve even more impressive results - they will strive to do it.
You Have The Final Word On The Results
If you have any constructive suggestions or additional requirements on how to make our performance even more effective - we are here to listen. Anyclean implements strict multi-level quality control for every procedure so that the results you receive comply with our standards of excellence.
*We kindly ask all our customers to fill in the detailed monthly performance reports we provide. This is the easiest way to track our results and concentrate on any problematic issues.
Professional Accreditation And Certification
- Anyclean has a training partnership with the British Window Cleaning Academy and an associate member of the National Carpet Cleaners Association.
- We are a fully certified Safe Contractor by the COSHH.
- Anyclean holds the ISO:9001 International Certificate for sustained excellence in quality management systems; and the OHSAS:18001 certificate for providing health-safe conditions at the working place.
Additional Commercial Cleaning Procedures We Provide
- High-rise window cleaning - how do you maintain the windows from outside if your office is on the 20th floor of a large corporate building? The answer is very simple - you book Anyclean's high-rise window cleaning service! We provide you with the most competitive deals and premium quality of results in SW19. Rest assured, your windows will be in safe hands!
- Hard floor cleaning - are you disappointed with the condition of your previously impeccable natural-stone floors? Do not worry, we can quickly restore them to their original beauty! Anyclean's premium treatment is suitable for marble, limestone, granite, and terracotta services and immediately deals with blemishes like discoloured spots, stains, and stretch marks. Anti-slippery coating and diamond-pad gloss add an extra touch of excellence.
- Pressure washing - our technicians employ industrial-grade equipment and the sheer strength of 5000 PSI steam jets to remove paint, oil-based stains, grease, grime, and dust from every hard surface (metal, concrete, brick and mortar, wooden planking, PVC, and even glass). We will quickly rejuvenate the facade of your office building or the surrounding driveways, alleyways, and sidewalks, the parking area, fences, and railings.
If you are impressed by our offer and think that Anyclean can be the perfect office cleaning partner for your Wimbledon business, give us a call on 020 7099 6964 and schedule an appointment with one of our customer representatives. We are at your disposal:
- From Monday to Friday, 09.00 - 18.00
- On holidays and weekends, 10.00 - 16.00.