Office Cleaning Woolwich SE18
Sign Up For The Most Comprehensive Office Cleaning Packages By Anyclean
The sanitary maintenance of any working place is one of the fundamental tasks for every manager - and therefore allows for no compromises with quality. You need to have complete confidence in your office cleaning partner while retaining control of the most important aspects of the process like service range, scheduling, and budget considerations. A growing number of Woolwich SE18 businesses face the difficulty of finding such a partner - they either book highly overpriced packages or sacrifice the overall results to limit their expenses.
Anyclean strives to bridge this gap between quality and cost of service. Founded in 1998, our brand has expanded to a large network of first-class commercial cleaning crews that cover the entire London Metropolitan area. We can offer your company a new-generation, tailor-made packages that are fully adjusted to the specific hygienic demands of your staff. The fact that you can handpick the required chores gives you thorough control over the sanitary maintenance budget - you can increase or limit it whenever you see fit.
Throughout the last two decades, we have served international corporations, well-established financial and administrative institutions, some of the UK's leading entertainment brands, as well as a bevy of local-based, family-owned or small start-up businesses. This versatile portfolio comes to show that we are fully prepared for any challenge that may come our way - regardless of size, deadline requirements, and technical specifications. We have a team of highly competent and fully certified technicians that are at your disposal seven days per week, all throughout the year.
If you are interested in our offer, please send us a detailed price inquiry via the Contact Form; you can also get in touch with Anyclean's customer support team on 020 7099 6964 to schedule an appointment with one of our representatives.
How Do We Price Our Services?
Unlike many of our Woolwich competitors who opt for hourly rates or prepaid packages, Anyclean relies on a more flexible pricing model, which takes into account the following factors:
- The overall size of the treated premises (in square feet)
- The range of booked services
- The ratio between retail/office space and general areas (check the task list below for more details)
- The estimated time for completion of all chores
- The frequency of our visits (daily/ weekly/ other arrangements).
All preliminary visits and consultations are non-binding and FREE OF CHARGE. The final price does not include any contract or recurrent fees - you only pay for the services you get. All Anyclean contracts are open-ended - you can terminate them whenever you see fit, no defaults pending. You can order our packages in the nearby areas as well:
- Office cleaning Charlton SE7
- Office cleaning Thamesmead SE28
- Office cleaning Abbey Wood SE2
- Office cleaning Greenwich SE10
What Makes Anyclean The Most Solid Office Cleaning Choice In SE18?
- Our team of dedicated, hardworking, and knowledgeable technicians
- Some of the most affordable deals and special offers you can find on the market in Woolwich
- The most detailed set of hygienic maintenance procedures you can choose from
- Cutting-edge equipment and biodegradable detergents for sustainable sanitary results
- Fully transparent pricing policy, including free preliminary consultations
- A personal account manager for every customer
- A bullet-proof Public Insurance and Liability Policy - we've got your property covered
- Non-stop availability - you can book our services even on Bank and National Holidays
- The ultimate hassle-free customer experience - you do not need to worry about a single aspect of the maintenance process
- Impeccable professional certification and accreditation
- Uncompromising quality control - we always get the job done!
Anyclean's Office Cleaning Task List - Overview
Our sanitary maintenance has become synonymous with thoroughness and premium quality for a growing number of South East London business. Anyclean's approach to office cleaning is actually very simple - what it is that you DO NOT want to see when you arrive at work on Monday? We take care of anything that may fall into this category - coffee stains on the floor, fingerprints on the desk, balls of paper in the wastebin, thin screen of dust on the window blinds - you get the picture. How do we achieve it? Take a look:
- Overall regular sanitary maintenance tasks
- Interior window cleaning and glass polishing
- Carpet cleaning and hot water extraction
- Floor cleaning and sanitising
- Restrooms and washrooms hygiene and anti-bacterial treatment
- Single cubicle cleaning and desk organising
- Air conditioners and ventilation systems dusting and maintenance
- Office equipment, PC, and peripherals cleaning
- General areas cleaning and maintenance - elevators, staircases, hallways, waiting rooms, lobbies, reception desks, foyers, staff rooms, conference rooms, cafeterias, canteens, etc.
- Providing janitorial materials at competitive prices (we work with direct suppliers only)
- After-builders office clean
- One-off office cleaning.
Each crew includes a specially trained quality supervisor who oversees the progress of tasks and the final results. Rest assured, we never fail to deliver on our promise of excellence.
Our Reliable Crews At A Glance
Our three-level cleaners selection policy has been the cornerstone of Anyclean's long-term success. Level one is the primary step towards joining our top-notch team and includes extensive vetting and reference-checking, as well as long personal interviews. The approved candidates then proceed to level two - our tough 12-week training programme that separates the mere enthusiasts from the true professionals. The training includes on-site tests and courses provided by the leading educational institutions in our industry (such as the British Window Cleaning Academy).
Level three takes more time to configure but is final in its judgement. We expect our cleaners to be ambitious and driven, to acquire new skills and seek further professional improvement. Anyclean does not tolerate complacency in any form - people who just go through the motions do not thrive for long in our team.
A sign of how serious we take our commitment to excellence is the company's impressive certification and accreditation:
- We are fully certified as a Safe Contractor by the COSHH;
- We have the OHSAS:18001 certificate for providing health-safe conditions at the working place
- We were awarded the ISO:9001 status for our sustained excellence in quality management systems
- Anyclean is a member of the British Institute for Cleaning Science, The National Carpet Cleaners Association and the Guild of Master Craftsmen.
Top-tier Office Cleaning Procedures We Provide In Woolwich
- Hard floor cleaning - the premium maintenance service for granite, marble, terracotta, and limestone floors. When the stains, discoloured spots, and stretch marks begin to creep on your lobby or hallway floors, call Anyclean to deal with the blemishes. We have the best equipment and technicians at our disposal and will restore your floors to perfect condition in minutes!
- High-rise window cleaning - our interior sanitary packages may be premium, but Anyclean's exterior cleaning and building facade maintenance is equally impressive! For a reasonable fee, you get a five-star service, performed by experienced and highly skilled technicians. We can get to one exterior spot of your building, even a couple of hundred feet above the ground.
- Pressure washing - grime, dirt, stains, and graffiti have no place in the vicinity of your corporate, commercial or retail premises. We will remove them for good with the help of our industrial-grade, steam-jet gear. The procedures produce excellent results on a wide range of hard surfaces and completely refresh building facades, parking and cargo areas, sidewalks, alleyways, driveways, fenced, and railings.
If you cannot find the answer to a question you have about our office cleaning service on this page, please get in touch with us on 020 7099 6964 - we will be glad to help.