Window Cleaning Bermondsey SE1
The Bermondsey Window Care You Can Always Rely On
What if we told you that you could keep your windows free of stains, dust, and spots with zero effort on your part? Surely that would cost a fortune! If you choose Anyclean as your Bermondsey window cleaning contractor, we will convince you on the contrary. We have helped countless local homeowners and business executives with the sanitary maintenance of glass and UPVC surfaces of any sort on a one-off and regular basis. Our technicians are hardworking, friendly, skilled, and possess the highest grade of BWCA certification. Whatever the hygienic challenge, they can solve it quickly and with no hassle.
Anyclean was established in 1998 and has since solidified its reputation as a top-tier Southeast London window treatment company. We keep in touch with the latest trends in our industry, trying to stay at the forefront of innovation, in search of the most effective methods and tools for sanitary glass care. The Ionic Reach & Wash gear, for example, is arguably the safest way to clean upper-floor windows - instead of risking a severe injury while balancing on a ladder or a scaffold, our specialists perform all required tasks from the comfort of the ground. Even better - the carbon-fibre optic poles, like all other tools we employ, need just running water to achieve the results you expect. You will not see the Anyclean experts resort to detergents or glass sprays - ever.
We know your main concern is about pricing. At Anyclean, we are perfectly confident that we can offer you the best deals, available on the service market in Bermondsey today. Get in touch with us on 020 7099 6964, give us a few details about your property and the window cleaning tasks you have in mind, and we will come back with a detailed offer right away! You can also use the Contact Form to request a free, non-binding quote via email - the option is at your disposal 24/7. Do not forget that the Anyclean crews operate seven days per week, so booking an appointment at your earliest convenience is rarely a problem.
Our Cleaning Portfolio At A Glance
Anyclean excels in both of the main window cleaning categories - serving domestic and business customers all around Bermondsey and the nearby areas. The result-oriented approach we have adopted turns us into a reliable and effective partner - you set us the sanitary task, and we do not stop until we see it through to your fullest satisfaction. We protect all SE1 customers with our exclusive 100% quality guarantee - if you are disappointed with any aspect of the performance, we will repeat the procedures FREE OF CHARGE.
All Anyclean customers can choose from the following service plans:
- Emergency window cleaning - urgent appointments within 48 hours of your first call. We will not charge you extra for the short notice.
- One-off window cleaning - when you want to restore your glass surfaces to a pristine condition or have to overcome the sanitary complications of post-construction, end of tenancy or spring cleaning procedures, Anyclean is the right choice!
- Regular window care - suitable for homes, offices, commercial or retail space, our long-term service packages will take the window cleaning chore off your shoulders. We offer multiple scheduling options (daily, weekly, fortnightly, monthly) as well as individual timetables.
Dusting and polishing of the traditional types of windows might be the centrepiece of our portfolio, but we also deliver premium results in the upkeep of:
- Commercial and business signage and billboards
- Glass domes and atriums
- Glass fronts and window displays (for street-level offices, stores, boutiques, restaurants, cafes, pubs, etc.)
- Interior and exterior glazing
- UPVC and Perspex canopies
- Glass and mirror landscaping elements and features
- Solar (photovoltaic) panels
- Glass doors, French windows, and ranch sliders
- Skylights and light tubes
- Anyclean delivers sustainable sanitary facade maintenance for corporate, commercial, and administrative buildings.
Why Should You Pick Us As Your Window Washing Partner?
- We have a team of experienced, knowledgeable, and result-oriented specialists who always get the job done
- You can book an appointment with us 365 days of the year - even on Bank and National Holidays
- Anyclean has some of the most advantageous offers and exclusive deals in store for you
- A 100% customer satisfaction guarantee - we sustain one of the highest standards of performance in the industry
- A totally transparent pricing policy - no hidden fees or extra charges, open-ended contracts and safe payments
- One of the most comprehensive portfolios for both residential and commercial customers (check above)
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy - we've got your property covered
- No glass soaps, sprays or any chemical-based materials used - the perfect eco-friendly service
- Our technicians operate with the best window cleaning gear the market has to offer (Unger, Ionic)
- No ladders, scaffolds or cherry pickers for the upper-floor window treatment - we work with Reach & Wash water-fed poles.
Residential Window Cleaning
We bet you can think of a hundred more pleasant or productive ways to spend your time than dusting and scrubbing the windows. The question, then, becomes how much you are willing to pay to remove the chore from your to-do list. Anyclean makes the choice extremely easy - we are fully prepared to offer you affordable prices and deliver first-class quality at the same time. You can get your free quote with us via email and phone, and decide on the frequency of required visits.
What should you expect from Anyclean's performance? We usually use squeegees, blades, mops and wiping cloths to polish all interior and ground-floor glass surfaces and the Ionic Reach & Wash gear for upper floors (between the 2nd and 6th floor). The 70-feet operative range of the water-fed poles covers most Bermondsey housing types and delivers outstanding results more quickly and safely than any other method available. Even bigger houses with exterior glass elements (like canopies or glazing) rarely require more than two hours of our time.
Our operatives will pay thorough care to the specific types of windows in your home as well:
- Clerestory windows
- Jalousie windows
- Double-hung sash windows
- Bay windows
- Conservatory windows, cupolas, light tubes, and skylights
- French windows and sliding doors.
*The dusting and polishing of window frames, sills, handles, and screens are included in the price of your package.
Premium Commercial Window Maintenance
If your Bermondsey business has struggled with the increasing prices of window cleaning, Anyclean can help you cut on your expenses without making a compromise with quality. The key to our efficiency is simple - we do not bind our customers with long-term contracts or large bundles of procedures that might be thoroughly unsuitable for your premises. The Anyclean consultants take the opposite approach - we cooperate with business executives and office managers to customise tailor-made sanitary maintenance plans for their retail, commercial, and corporate space.
What types of window cleaning can we provide?
- Street-level window cleaning - daily or weekly polishing of window displays and glass fronts, most frequently to smaller-scale premises. Since your glass surfaces are much closer to the adverse effect of street and pedestrian traffic, we strongly suggest you book as frequent procedures as possible.
- Mid-level window cleaning - we employ the Reach & Wash method to deliver sustainable cleaning results for any glass and UPVC surface under the 70-feet vertical limit. Our experience shows that one visit per fortnight for areas with high traffic and one per month for the more quiet areas will be perfectly enough to keep your windows in pristine condition.
- High-rise window cleaning - Anyclean operates with cradles, abseiling rope systems, and window cleaning stages to deliver excellent results for facade maintenance at some of the most competitive rates on the market.
Professional Certificates And Accreditation
- Anyclean is an associate member of the British Institute for Cleaning Science and the Guild of Master Craftsmen.
- We are fully certified by the British Assessment Bureau as an ISO:9001 and OHSAS:18001 company.
- We have had a long and beneficial training partnership with the British Window Cleaning Academy and hold its Stamp of Approval.
- We strictly follow the COSHH rules and regulations and have an active Safe Contractor Status.
"I've trusted Anyclean on more than twenty occasions, and they have never failed to deliver! A truly reliable and hardworking partner!"
"Anyclean did my move-out window cleaning, and I have to say - they are worth every penny you would pay them!"
We are fully insured up to £5,000,000 and Window Cleaning work carried out follows the latest Health and Safety legislations.
We also provide window cleaning in the following neighbouring areas:
- Cannon Street
- Charing Cross
- Covent Garden
- Denmark Hill
- Fenchurch Street
- Leicester Square
- Mansion House
- Mile End
- Sloane Square
- St Pauls
- Surrey Quays
- Tower Hill
Did you know that in Bermondsey SE1 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Bermondsey