Window Cleaning Canary Wharf E14
Premium-quality Window Cleaning For Your Canary Wharf Commercial And Corporate Premises
Get A Quote
Call us for a free quote!
020 7099 6964
If your business premises are located in one of the most prestigious and competitive commercial areas of London, there is no point to underline the importance of outer appearance. Canary Wharf corporate executives and office managers are well aware of the window cleaning challenges they face every day - high costs, problematic logistics, and relentless competition among the various contractors in the area. How do you make the best choice for your building facade maintenance?
At Anyclean, we strive to help find the solution to this problem. Our company was established in 1998 and throughout the last two decades has solidified its reputation as a trustworthy and effective partner all around East London. Our technicians are trained according to the highest BWCA (British Window Cleaning Academy) standards and possess bullet-proof certification and professional credentials. Operating at ground level, employing the Reach & Wash technique or treating the facade if a building a hundred feet above the ground - they deliver the required results with unwavering efficiency and tenacity.
Our pricing policy gives you the unique opportunity to receive outstanding window cleaning and sanitary care at some of the most competitive rates in Canary Wharf! Even better, you do not have to commit to a long-term contract or pay exorbitant additional fees. We deliver both one-off and regular maintenance services and fully adjust to your budget requirements. As far as scheduling is concerned, you should keep in mind that our E14 crews are at your disposal seven days per week, including all Bank and National Holidays.
The first step towards using our services would be to book an appointment with one of our consultants on 020 7099 6964 or via the Contact Form. Please remember that all preliminary consultations are FREE OF CHARGE and non-binding.
What Makes Anyclean The Most Reliable Window Cleaning Choice In Canary Wharf?
- We have been among the top contractors in the E14 commercial area for nearly two decades
- We have the experience of working on some of the largest and most challenging corporate and business buildings in Canary Wharf
- Our team includes some of the most respected, highly skilled, and knowledgeable specialists in the industry
- We have a comprehensive portfolio of procedures (check below) that will cover all your sanitary requirements
- A 100% quality satisfaction guarantee - Anyclean sustains one of the highest standards of performance in our field
- Non-stop availability - you can book a procedure with us 365 days in the year, including weekends and official holidays
- A detailed public Insurance and Liability Policy for your complete peace of mind
- Outstanding risk management and damage prevention policies - your glass surfaces are in safe hands
- We operate with some of the best brands of window cleaning equipment, available in the UK - including squeegees, blades, water-fed poles, window cleaning stages, hydraulic platforms, etc.
- Anyclean is a strong proponent of "green cleaning" - we do not employ any detergents or glass sprays during our treatment and prefer to operate with running water instead.
Anyclean's Commercial Window Cleaning Portfolio At A Glance
We have separated our line of services into three categories, depending on the location of your premises:
Ground-floor window cleaning
Canary Wharf is the home of a vibrant mix of restaurants, fashion boutiques, and clubs that add an extra flavour to one of London's commercial nexuses. Their window displays and glass fronts maintenance, however, poses an intrinsic mix of hygienic challenges - from extreme levels of customer exposure and air pollution to the uncompromising requirements for impeccable presentation. Anyclean delivers daily and weekly treatment - squeegee and blade polishing, manual dusting and removal of spots and stains. We will treat every square inch of the designated areas, leaving them in pristine condition.
Mid-level window cleaning
Anyclean operates with the Ionic Reach & Wash gear (carbon-fibre, water-fed optic poles) to deliver outstanding results for exterior office windows and glass facades. Everything under the 70-feet vertical limit is well within our scope - our technicians work from the safety of the ground and can finish all hygienic tasks more quickly and effectively, posing 0% risk of damage to your property.
High-rise window cleaning
Canary Wharf features some of the tallest commercial and corporate buildings in London, and yet Anyclean has the operative answer for their facade upkeep. Cradles, suspended scaffolds or abseiling rope systems - our technicians are excellent at employing all these methods to gain access to every sector on the exterior of the E14 iconic skyscrapers.
The Advantages Of Our Pricing Policy
- We are completely open and helpful about the information you need. You can request all the necessary details before you sign a contract with us - we have nothing to hide, and we are perfectly confident that you will have a hard time finding better window cleaning deals in E14.
- We do not believe in long-term contracts. Our team is convinced that the only reason you should be using our services is their quality, not a piece of paper.
- We are flexible and can quickly change the range of delivered procedures - if you think a certain part of your package is not suitable or wish to add another treatment, we will react immediately.
Anyclean's Professional Accreditation And Certificates
- Anyclean is an associate member of the British Institute for Cleaning Science and the Guild Of Master Craftsmen.
- We have been awarded the highly prestigious British Window Cleaning Academy (BWCA) Stamp of Approval.
- We hold the OHSAS:18001 certificate for providing health-safe conditions at the working place and the International ISO:9001 certificates for the outstanding quality of management systems.
- Anyclean is a fully certified Safe Contractor that operates in full compliance with the COSHH rules and regulations.
We also provide window cleaning in the following neighbouring areas:
Window Cleaning Bow
Window Cleaning Bromley By Bow
Window Cleaning Canning Town
Window Cleaning Deptford
Window Cleaning Greenwich
Window Cleaning Limehouse
Window Cleaning Maze Hill
Window Cleaning Mile End
Window Cleaning Poplar
Window Cleaning Rotherhithe
Window Cleaning Shadwell
Window Cleaning Silvertown
Window Cleaning Stepney
Window Cleaning Surrey Quays
Window Cleaning Wapping
Window Cleaning Whitechapel